Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 2 (210 Views)

The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 10 / The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 1 / Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 2 by Abba131(m): 7:27pm On Jun 19, 2020
4:157 - 158, Qur'an
[So We cursed them for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Christ, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of God." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain. Rather, God raised him to Himself. And God is Almighty and Wise.

[Book of Enoch 89:52], Torah
[And thus] one of them was saved, and was not killed, and it sprang away and cried out against the sheep. And they wished to kill it but the Lord of the sheep saved it from the hands of the sheep, brought it up to me, and made it stay.

Jesus Prayed to God who was Able to Save him
The Lord is the Saving Strength of His Christ

These are the Words that must be Fulfilled:
The Stone which the Builders Rejected
He will Give His Angels Charge
Not One of his Bones is Broken
He who Eats Bread with me
False Witnesses have Risen up Against me
Those who Saw me Outside Fled from me
My Lovers and my Friends Stand Afar Off
They Shook their Heads
My God, my God, Why have You Forsaken me?
In You, O Lord God, I Put my Trust
You will Not Suffer Your Holy One to See Corruption
Save the Son of Your Handmaid
Depart from me, All you Workers of Iniquity
I Gave my Cheeks to Smitings
The Meek will Inherit the Earth
In my Thirst they Gave me Vinegar
You have Not Required Sin Offering
He who Sacrifices a Lamb, it is as if he Cut a Dog's Neck

Sacrificing on Altars is from Satan
They Sacrificed their Sons to Devils
I have Seen in a Dream that I am Sacrificing you
Abraham Offered a Ram in the Stead of his Son

They Compelled Simon to Bear Jesus' Cross
The High Priest Prophesied that Jesus should Die
Every Nation Intended to Seize their Messenger
Have Nothing to do with that Just Man
Rather, God Raised him to Himself

Evil Men Preached that Jesus Died, but Rose Again
Every Man will Bear his Own Burden
Beside Me there is No Savior

Jesus Offered Prayers and Crying to God who was Able to Save him from Death and was Heard in that which he Feared

For the Lord is Near All who Call upon Him, He will Hear their Cry and Save them

Psalms 145:18 - 19, Torah
The Lord [is] near all those who call upon Him, to all who call upon Him in truth. He will fulfill the desire of those who fear Him, He will also hear their cry, and will save them -

[Sirach 2:10 - 11], Torah
[For] look at the generations of old, and see; did any ever trust in the Lord, and were confounded? Or did any abide in His fear, and were forsaken? Or whom did He ever despise, who called upon Him? For the Lord is full of compassion and mercy, longsuffering, and very pitiful, and forgives sins, and saves in a time of affliction.

[1 Maccabees 2:61], Torah
And thus consider throughout all ages, that none who put their trust in Him will be overcome -

[1 Maccabees 2:59 - 60], Torah
Ananias, Azarias, and Misael, by believing, were saved out of the flame. Daniel, for his innocence, was delivered from the mouth of lions.

37:75 - 76, Qur'an
And Noah had certainly called Us, and [We are] the best of responders. And We saved him and his family from the great affliction.

26:169 - 171, Qur'an
[And remember Lot, when he said,] "My Lord, save me and my family from what they do." So We saved him and his family, all, except an old woman among those who remained behind.

21:83 - 84, Qur'an
And [remember] Job, when he called to his Lord, "Indeed, adversity has touched me, and You are the Most Merciful of the merciful." So We responded to him and removed what afflicted him of adversity. And We gave him [back] his family and the like thereof with them as mercy from Us and a reminder for the servants [of God].

21:87 - 88, Qur'an
And [remember] the man of the fish [Jonah], when he went off in anger and thought that We would not decree [anything] upon him. And he called out within the darknesses, "There is no god except You; Exalted are You. Indeed, I have been of the wrongdoers." So We responded to him and saved him from the distress. And thus do We save the believers.
Re: The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 2 by ModestGal(f): 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2020
Wow, thanks for taking time to write this up sir

But I have a question sir, many Christians claim Jesus was better than Muhammad (saw)? To have ran away from chastisement even when prophet Muhammad (saw) was beaten, thrown stones at, wounded at battles et cet ra

If you claim that Jesus escaped torture, it certifies the beliefs of some people that he's greater than all prophets since he was born of no man and he was able to escape and sat with God without suffering or harmed that even our prophet never did., all he did was to beg God and Allah would miraculously help him not by magic, for instance, in suratul nasr....., Allah was talking about how people entered into the fold of Islam in multiples which was something of miracle, but in reality those people entered because they were convinced, spoken to, some saw the prophet's beautiful behaviour and joined Islam, not like 100people just woke up and joined Islam without any reason nor motivation, nor never heard of the prophet so I believed it WS not magical like that of Christ you mentioned

Even the Jonah you quoted did not escape totoure, but was inside the belly of fish, and He was later saved (by not dieing off there not by magically escaping suffering), he never rose to the sky to meet the lord or disappeared from the sight of enemy. And also, he would be the last prophet to save the world which P Muhammad (saw,) isn't, to save by performing miracles casting this and that.

Only if your assertions were wrong, then what I have written must be true..

I'm a student of logic, I mean rational and this you have written correlate with what many people say about Christ in relation to P. m(saw). Please enlighten us

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 2 by Pureherbal: 8:00pm On Jun 19, 2020
You and your ilks are on dangerous journey with confused ,disjointed and tattered conviction ,which if God is not gracious to you as to bring you to Himself, might end you in perdition.
May God(Jesus) save your soul.
Re: The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 2 by OYENIYIJK: 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
ModestGal:

But I have a question sir, many Christians claim Jesus was better than Muhammad (saw)? To have ran away from chastisement even when prophet Muhammad (saw) was beaten, thrown stones at, wounded at battles et cet ra

If you claim that Jesus escaped torture, it certifies the beliefs of some people that he's greater than all prophets since he was born of no man and he was able to escape and sat with God without suffering or harmed that even our prophet never did., all he did was to beg God and Allah would miraculously help him not by magic, for instance, in suratul nasr....., Allah was talking about how people entered into the fold of Islam in multiples which was something of miracle, but in reality those people entered because they were convinced, spoken to, some saw the prophet's beautiful behaviour and joined Islam, not like 100people just woke up and joined Islam without any reason nor motivation, nor never heard of the prophet so I believed it WS not magical like that of Christ you mentioned

Even the Jonah you quoted did not escape totoure, but was inside the belly of fish, and He was later saved (by not dieing off there not by magically escaping suffering), he never rose to the sky to meet the lord or disappeared from the sight of enemy. And also, he would be the last prophet to save the world which P Muhammad (saw,) isn't, to save by performing miracles casting this and that.

I'm a student of logic, I mean rational and this you have written correlate with what many people say about Christ in relation to P. m(saw). Please enlighten us
hello sisi, I've been following Islamic topic since but today I found an interesting topic and I wish to comment but it is not possible, what happen? Why is it like that. I'm a Christian anyway.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 2 by Abba131(m): 9:23am On Jun 20, 2020
ModestGal:

I will completely enlighten You of this Problem my Promise Just keep check when ever I Posted.
Speaking of Prophet Muhammad, every messenger and Prophets always when they show up they either get torture or killed by Jewish.Just keep up checking my new posts.
Re: The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 2 by Abba131(m): 10:00am On Jun 20, 2020
Pureherbal:
You and your ilks are on dangerous journey with confused ,disjointed and tattered conviction ,which if God is not gracious to you as to bring you to Himself, might end you in perdition.
May God(Jesus) save your soul.
You wrong.You are Opposing Bibles words....
Can u prove me wrong if its not Bibles word
Re: The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 2 by Abba131(m): 10:04am On Jun 20, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

hello sisi, I've been following Islamic topic since but today I found an interesting topic and I wish to comment but it is not possible, what happen? Why is it like that. I'm a Christian anyway.

Yes u can comment.is nice to have u on board.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Message From God / The Parable Of The Persistent Widow / Is It Possible For One To Live Forever On Earth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.