Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Car Title Pending From Copart - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Title Pending From Copart (4207 Views)

I Need A Driver That Can Pick My Car's From Copart Yard 07059983746 / Buying From Copart, IAAI Or Auction Export / Buying Car From Copart Or Auction Export (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Title Pending From Copart by swscorpio: 3:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
Hello Everyone,

Please can someone kindly advice me on how to go through the issue of title pending.
An agent bought a car for me from copart with title pending since March this year, uptil now there's no authentic information on where the car is, thought I checked it(using VIN no) on the Sallaum website is still indicating Received(Pending) instead of Received(Delivered). Thank you so much.
Re: Car Title Pending From Copart by sheu01: 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
Why can't u talk to your agent but I believe d car has been won on copart yes or No

2 Likes

Re: Car Title Pending From Copart by swscorpio: 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
sheu01:
Why can't u talk to your agent but I believe d car has been won on copart yes or No

Yes, the Car has been Won. Is like my Agent doesn't know how to follow to get the Title, because he keep telling me liars. Is morethan 3 month's we won the bidding(bought the car)
Re: Car Title Pending From Copart by aspiring44: 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
If has won the bidding he should have been given title

2 Likes

Re: Car Title Pending From Copart by swscorpio: 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
aspiring44:
If has won the bidding he should have been given title

The car was title pending even before the purchase.
Re: Car Title Pending From Copart by Gabapentin: 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2020
swscorpio:

The car was title pending even before the purchase.

new York title?

if yes, that's the reason, there is a political dispute

if not, you need to find the title holder and contact them directly

3 Likes

Re: Car Title Pending From Copart by chukel(m): 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
Gabapentin:

new York title?

if yes, that's the reason, there is a political dispute

if not, you need to find the title holder and contact them directly
has nothing to do with new york. Some cars are sold without title and buyers told title will be provided within 30days. However, sometimes you could stay up to 6 months without seeing that title. You guys jump into copart to buy cars without asking necessary questions. Title pending cars are usually cheap and not bid by foreign buyers for this reason. Unknowingly you jumped into it. Let him mail the yard manager where he bought it from, requesting they send it to him. Hope you are not paying storage charge somewhere for the vehicle.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Title Pending From Copart by chukel(m): 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2020
swscorpio:

Hello Everyone,

Please can someone kindly advice me on how to go through the issue of title pending.
An agent bought a car for me from copart with title pending since March this year, uptil now there's no authentic information on where the car is, thought I checked it(using VIN no) on the Sallaum website is still indicating Received(Pending) instead of Received(Delivered). Thank you so much.
sallaum line or any shipping line will not accept a car without title. So most likely it was dumped at a storage yard close to sallaum port. However, he had obtained a dock receipt for the vehicle. Reason you see "receive pending".

2 Likes

Re: Car Title Pending From Copart by Gabapentin: 8:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
[s]
chukel:
has nothing to do with new york. Some cars are sold without title and buyers told title will be provided within 30days. However, sometimes you could stay up to 6 months without seeing that title. You guys jump into copart to buy cars without asking necessary questions. Title pending cars are usually cheap and not bid by foreign buyers for this reason. Unknowingly you jumped into it. Let him mail the yard manager where he bought it from, requesting they send it to him. Hope you are not paying storage charge somewhere for the vehicle.

[/s]

you just made a whole lot of assumptions in this long story you posted

if the title of OPs car is an NY title, that could be one of the reasons, I know that because we have a copart car pending with sallaum because of the dispute between NY state and the US federal agencies including customs

my second post was that he should contact the titleholder directly, last year we also had a copart title pending car, luckily the titleholder was Geico so we were able to reach out to them directly and they sent it via courier which we paid for

don't always assume you are the only one with information about a subject

3 Likes

Re: Car Title Pending From Copart by chukel(m): 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
Gabapentin:

you just made a whole lot of assumptions in this long story you posted

if the title of OPs car is an NY title, that could be one of the reasons, I know that because we have a copart car pending with sallaum because of the dispute between NY state and the US federal agencies including customs

my second post was that he should contact the titleholder directly, last year we also had a copart title pending car, luckily the titleholder was Geico so we were able to reach out to them directly and they sent it via courier which we paid for

don't always assume you are the only one with information about a subject
you are very ignorant. Try to learn. New York issue has since been resolved. Be open to learning. Don't be left in the stone age. Also stop thinking too highly of yourself. He cannot contact the title holder. Copart doesnt have the title. He can't contact copart for that title cos he used an agent. Only that agent is known to copart. Once copart gets the title from the insurance company or individual, they will send it to the agent.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Title Pending From Copart by swscorpio: 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
chukel:
sallaum line or any shipping line will not accept a car without title. So most likely it was dumped at a storage yard close to sallaum port. However, he had obtained a dock receipt for the vehicle. Reason you see "receive pending".

Thank you for the update,Sir. I will ask the Agent.
Re: Car Title Pending From Copart by swscorpio: 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
chukel:
you are very ignorant. Try to learn. New York issue has since been resolved. Be open to learning. Don't be left in the stone age. Also stop thinking too highly of yourself. He cannot contact the title holder. Copart doesnt have the title. He can't contact copart for that title cos he used an agent. Only that agent is known to copart. Once copart gets the title from the insurance company or individual, they will send it to the agent.

The Agent keep telling me copart promise to send the Title, last week he even told me copart said the already sent the title to the Shipping company, but still whenever I check the Sallaum website using the Car VIN no. is still showing me Received(pending) instead of Received(delivered).
Re: Car Title Pending From Copart by Gabapentin: 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
chukel:

I have found that it's people with very little substance that tend to accuse others of ignorance, if that's the case with you, sorry about that, try and enlighten yourself

if you're unable to sort things out for yourself, that is truly unfortunate for you and your moribund business

we have another title pending auction coming up, we have made enquiries and the titleholder is Farmers Coop, out of Charleston

so we will bid and win, and get that title, one way or the other

keep struggling with your "stone age" ideas, lol

funny guy, thinks he's the smartest person in the room, meanwhile his ego cannot let him think of alternative solutions to problems

3 Likes

Re: Car Title Pending From Copart by chukel(m): 1:13am On Jun 14, 2020
swscorpio:

The Agent keep telling me copart promise to send the Title, last week he even told me copart said the already sent the title to the Shipping company, but still whenever I check the Sallaum website using the Car VIN no. is still showing me Received(pending) instead of Received(delivered).
copart will not send to the shipping company unless the agent used the address of the shipping company as his title receiving address. They will send to the account holder who purchased the car. There is a place he hasn't filled on his profile for that particular car. There is a column of won lots where he is supposed to fill the method of receiving title for this particular car. Until he does that, it may be difficult. They have automated most of those things.

4 Likes

Re: Car Title Pending From Copart by swscorpio: 7:44am On Jun 14, 2020
chukel:
copart will not send to the shipping company unless the agent used the address of the shipping company as his title receiving address. They will send to the account holder who purchased the car. There is a place he hasn't filled on his profile for that particular car. There is a column of won lots where he is supposed to fill the method of receiving title for this particular car. Until he does that, it may be difficult. They have automated most of those things.

Ok,Sir. A very good information. I will update my agent, is like he is not aware of this information as he keep telling me copart promised to send it to the Shipping company. Thanks
Re: Car Title Pending From Copart by Bizzyliss(m): 8:00am On Jun 14, 2020
chukel:
he must pay for storage mayb 10$ daily lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Title Pending From Copart by Bizzyliss(m): 8:04am On Jun 14, 2020
Get ready to pay for storage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Title Pending From Copart by AutoshalomUSA: 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
swscorpio:

Yes, the Car has been Won. Is like my Agent doesn't know how to follow to get the Title, because he keep telling me liars. Is morethan 3 month's we won the bidding(bought the car)

Your Agent is probably a public buyer on Copart . So he will have to wait for a month or 2 depending on how backed up the Titling state DMV are. Titles from state usually takes anywhere from 30-90 days . But dealer buyers get the title instantly from the auctioneer.
Hope this helps.
Goodluck
Re: Car Title Pending From Copart by Godfullsam(m): 8:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
Gabapentin:

I have found that it's people with very little substance that tend to accuse others of ignorance, if that's the case with you, sorry about that, try and enlighten yourself

if you're unable to sort things out for yourself, that is truly unfortunate for you and your moribund business

we have another title pending auction coming up, we have made enquiries and the titleholder is Farmers Coop, out of Charleston

so we will bid and win, and get that title, one way or the other

keep struggling with your "stone age" ideas, lol

funny guy, thinks he's the smartest person in the room, meanwhile his ego cannot let him think of alternative solutions to problems

You always fight and argue with people. You have been cursed with a curse!

You miserable life will know no meaning.

Stupid pig
Re: Car Title Pending From Copart by chukel(m): 9:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
swscorpio:

Ok,Sir. A very good information. I will update my agent, is like he is not aware of this information as he keep telling me copart promised to send it to the Shipping company. Thanks
what's the update?

1 Like

Re: Car Title Pending From Copart by swscorpio: 8:43am On Jun 17, 2020
chukel:
what's the update?

Yes. They got the title. Thanks for all your advice.
Re: Car Title Pending From Copart by Topsonluv(m): 11:03am On Jan 01, 2022
swscorpio:

Yes. They got the title. Thanks for all your advice.

Hi, I also have the same issue. Please hoe did you go about it…
Re: Car Title Pending From Copart by owo4mii(m): 10:24pm On Jan 02, 2022
Topsonluv:

Hi, I also have the same issue. Please hoe did you go about it…

Follow same process on reach out tothe signature. Below
Re: Car Title Pending From Copart by Topsonluv(m): 9:14am On Jan 03, 2022
owo4mii:

Follow same process on reach out tothe signature. Below

Please, I don't understand the process you are referring to. Please help me quote the process you'a talking about. Thanks
Re: Car Title Pending From Copart by owo4mii(m): 10:13am On Jan 03, 2022
Topsonluv:

Please, I don't understand the process you are referring to. Please help me quote the process you'a talking about. Thanks

Your Agent is probably a public buyer on Copart . So he will have to wait for a month or 2 depending on how backed up the Titling state DMV are. Titles from state usually takes anywhere from 30-90 days . But dealer buyers get the title instantly from the auctioneer.
Hope this helps.
Goodluck

Chat me up
Re: Car Title Pending From Copart by quam9997(m): 11:51am On Jan 04, 2022
I’m having the same issue with my own .. it has been purchased since November 26. The agent did not notice the pending title initially according to him.

He then had to drive it to his house. For like a month now they haven’t given him the title and kept saying he mailed and called them but to no avail.

I’m even planning on telling him to return the car and bid for another since he has an account with copart. But I don’t know if there’s a way this can be fast tracked that he doesn’t know. I’ll appreciate any advice on this matter as I’m tired already
Re: Car Title Pending From Copart by Gravatar: 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2022
quam9997:
I’m having the same issue with my own .. it has been purchased since November 26. The agent did not notice the pending title initially according to him.

He then had to drive it to his house. For like a month now they haven’t given him the title and kept saying he mailed and called them but to no avail.

I’m even planning on telling him to return the car and bid for another since he has an account with copart. But I don’t know if there’s a way this can be fast tracked that he doesn’t know. I’ll appreciate any advice on this matter as I’m tired already

How did the agent drive it to his house, considering that this Ford Fusion was not a run and drive, and there was no title as you stated?
Re: Car Title Pending From Copart by quam9997(m): 4:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
Gravatar:

How did the agent drive it to his house, considering that this Ford Fusion was not a run and drive, and there was no title as you stated?

It’s a run and drive car. He got the title about 2hrs ago. Apparently they sent him email midnight .. so it’s all sorted he should ship out this week
Re: Car Title Pending From Copart by Bizzyliss(m): 2:05pm On Jan 09, 2022
Any car I see P, I gats run o ��

1 Like

Re: Car Title Pending From Copart by owo4mii(m): 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
For the newest century in the Nigerian sea port.... Car Auto business is more easier in a safer arms and delivery of your goods and consignment is guaranteed.

HURRY NOW AND GET YOUR PRICE FOR THE DELIVERY OR YOU NEED IDEA ON THE COST PRICE.

WE ARE RELIABLE SOURCE TO YOUR FROWN AND DIS BELIEVE ON CLEARING YOUR GOODS AND CARS AT THE NIGERIA SEA PORT, EITHER SINGLE CONSIGNMENT OR CONTAINER GOODS.

WE HAVE STANDARD AND WELL TRAINED PERSONNEL TO HANDLE YOUR JOBS FOR YOU BOTH IMPORTATION AND EXPORTATION OF GOODS.
YOU NEED A CLEARING AGENT, TALK TO OWO4MII / SURRY TO HELP YOU OUT.

We deliver at your conveniences and help your minimize your expenses.
Update us as soon as your get your B/L or dock receipt to make easier job delivery and afford demurage on your goods.

Contact us today through
Business Whatsapp : 234802-320-8739.
Personal Whatsapp: 234805-357-0501,
Call: 234817-444-9148
http://www.facebook.com/titleholdergflltd
Mail us with : yemmy23401@hotmail.com
titleholdergflltd@gmail.com

Custom Clearing agent that hears your plea and deliver at agreed period.
With God all things are possible

(1) (Reply)

Front-end Rattling Noise Emanating From The Suspension / What Do You Think Of This Steering Wheel? [PHOTO] / My Experience While Learning To Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.