Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Emeka Offor Foundation Donates Medical Equipments To FMC Jalingo And UITH - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Emeka Offor Foundation Donates Medical Equipments To FMC Jalingo And UITH (15225 Views)

Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State / Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) / Reason Why Fmc Jalingo Is The Worst Place To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donates Medical Equipments To FMC Jalingo And UITH by HundredWays(m): 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
jericco1:
Nice gesture but Jalingo?
are people living in jalingo not Nigerians?? Or is Jalingo not part of Nigeria

Grow up
Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donates Medical Equipments To FMC Jalingo And UITH by Tobrasky: 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Sir Emeka Ofor, good one from you.
The blood of Yorubas flows in your vein! Hence, this Great gesture. Keep it up and don't listen to some chestbeaters. A Yoruba man in Igbo incarnate TO THE WORLD
Thank God for Igbos in your region, they are reason you can feed today.
Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donates Medical Equipments To FMC Jalingo And UITH by jericco1(m): 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
HundredWays:

Grow up

undecided angry
Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donates Medical Equipments To FMC Jalingo And UITH by jericco1(m): 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
HundredWays:

Grow up

Oh you're from there. cheesy
Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donates Medical Equipments To FMC Jalingo And UITH by Sammy07: 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
weblord1900:

They wants to help your life and you are not even happy because of hatred.

Mtcheww.
we don't need it.
University of Ibadan teaching hospital is the best Teaching hospital in Nigeria.

will you argue that?
so which help are you talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donates Medical Equipments To FMC Jalingo And UITH by Martini101(m): 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
Zz
Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donates Medical Equipments To FMC Jalingo And UITH by Lovelyn451(f): 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
from Onitsha you carry medical equipment go jalingo and Kwara...anyways,as Christians, its good to give to your enemies even though they won't be grateful for it but God will keep making you prosperous even in foreign lands...God bless sir Emeka offor
Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donates Medical Equipments To FMC Jalingo And UITH by Noel19: 6:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Sir Emeka Ofor, good one from you.
The blood of Yorubas flows in your vein! Hence, this Great gesture. Keep it up and don't listen to some chestbeaters. A Yoruba man in Igbo incarnate TO THE WORLD

With the same Chestbeats they've been able to conquer business territories while you and your folks siddon dey look.

Go to Idumota, Alaba, Trade fair, and Festac and see how young enterprising Igbos are feeding indigenous mature Yoruba Omo-nilę men in large numbers.

If you see the way these Yoruba Agbalagba's chase after container carrying goods on the express just because of 100 Naira even Usain Bolt won't stand a chance.

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donates Medical Equipments To FMC Jalingo And UITH by slivertongue: 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
darfay:
Igbo people should better give themselves Sense. When will a Tunde/Usman donate anything to South East

his a contractor and needs to keep up by charity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donates Medical Equipments To FMC Jalingo And UITH by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
darfay:
Igbo people should better give themselves Sense. When will a Tunde/Usman donate anything to South East
T. Y. Danjuma donated palliatives worth 120 million to Ebonyi state.
Ethnic bigots like you need to get a life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donates Medical Equipments To FMC Jalingo And UITH by Enyimbafc: 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
Emeka Offor Zoogeria slave.
Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donates Medical Equipments To FMC Jalingo And UITH by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
darfay:

Leave the idiot called Emeka offor.
Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donates Medical Equipments To FMC Jalingo And UITH by 9gerian: 6:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
You guys never disappoint.

Yoruba and other billionaires have been doing all manners of donations since COVID 19 started but no one made noise. Some Igbos even alleged shame when in spite of many donors, the Igbo billionaires were conspicuously absent (especially after a TVC report claiming that Nnewi town had the most billionaires in Nigeria.

And just this singular case of donations now, and it’s hullabaloos and chest beating everywhere.

I’ve never seen this type of inferiority complex before. Continue!

Noel19:

With the same Chestbeats they've been able to conquer business territories while you and your folks siddon dey look.

Go to Idumota, Alaba, Trade fair, and Festac and see how young enterprising Igbos are feeding indigenous mature Yoruba Omo-nilę men in large numbers.

If you see the way these Yoruba Agbalagba's chase after container carrying goods on the express just because of 100 Naira even Usain Bolt won't stand a chance.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donates Medical Equipments To FMC Jalingo And UITH by Noel19: 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
9gerian:
You guys never disappoint.

Yoruba and other billionaires have been doing all manners of donations since COVID 19 started but no one made noise. Some Igbos even alleged shame when in spite of many donors, the Igbo billionaires were conspicuously absent (especially after a TVC report claiming that Nnewi town had the most billionaires in Nigeria.

And just this singular case of donations now, and it’s hullabaloos and chest beating everywhere.

I’ve never seen this type of inferiority complex before. Continue!

Nincompoop! Are you counting the N50 Agege bread Obasa gave to you guys as palliative? Or the one Thiefnubullion transferred cash from his deposit account to his GTB savings account also as palliative?

You see Now, when they say majority of you will go to your grave with the mentality of a slave you'll start calling them children of hate.

5 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donates Medical Equipments To FMC Jalingo And UITH by crossfm: 7:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
Look who is making donations. I thoughts they say charity begin's as home.Emeka Ofor is making donations while south east and his workers are in darkness. In fact his workers work in horrible conditions all through this covid 19 period.using only one face mask.infact the face mask was shared out to workers several weeks after much complaints from staffs.only one face mask.
When my guy told me what they pay graduates in EEDC I come da pity the workers. Donation my foot.
Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donates Medical Equipments To FMC Jalingo And UITH by 9gerian: 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
Sighs!

Dispel my assertions and quit throwing tantrums!

Noel19:

Nincompoop! Are you counting the N50 Agege bread Obasa gave to you guys as palliative? Or the one Thiefnubullion transferred cash from his deposit account to his GTB savings account also as palliative?

You see Now, when they say majority of you will go to your grave with the mentality of a slave you'll start calling them children of hate.

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donates Medical Equipments To FMC Jalingo And UITH by HundredWays(m): 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
jericco1:

Oh you're from there. cheesy
oh yeah.. I'm a Taraban brv grin
Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donates Medical Equipments To FMC Jalingo And UITH by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
weblord1900:
Igbos loves more than any tribe..
They are so charitable humble, patience and peaceful.
Don't let any tribe deceive you.
These ones you see on the Internet are just tip of the ice berg...
They should keep on the good work
Na contract go follow compansate that Donation grin
Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donates Medical Equipments To FMC Jalingo And UITH by darfay: 7:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
slivertongue:

his a contractor and needs to keep up by charity

Charity begins at home
Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donates Medical Equipments To FMC Jalingo And UITH by dalass(f): 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
Sammy07:

But no one complained when Ooni of ife donated to Delta and Port Harcourt

But no one complained when Ooni of ife donated to Delta and Port Harcourt

I tire oh... They can envy for Africa!

If he donated anything there, they will criticize, he did for north. Still critical lowlifes will talk.. Sorry oh

Go make money and do what you expect Sir Emeka to do for your countrymen grin

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donates Medical Equipments To FMC Jalingo And UITH by mechanics(m): 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
Wow, Givers never lack, God will bless him more abundantly.
Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donates Medical Equipments To FMC Jalingo And UITH by dalass(f): 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2020
darfay:

Charity begins at home

You dont know if hr makes most of his money from those places... You can't tell him where to spend his money...

Make money your own money and then you get to control where to put it in charity....

Who youself EPP
Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donates Medical Equipments To FMC Jalingo And UITH by Finnese001: 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
SELL OUT
Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donates Medical Equipments To FMC Jalingo And UITH by crossfm: 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ulunne777:
Oma nma n'ezi, how many has he given his home state or region. Nobody should quote me with that his fraudulent Onitsha Plaza.
God bless you.I have a friend that works with EEDC,if you hear how much they pay graduates you will cry.Do you know that they worked all through this covid 19 period without face mask. When it finally came guess how many they gave to each staffs,only one face mask. Let him keep deceiving himself.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donates Medical Equipments To FMC Jalingo And UITH by Noel19: 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2020
9gerian:
Sighs!

Dispel my assertions and quit throwing tantrums!

Guy i know you're a small Boy in reasoning but if you're an adult with this mentality then the saying that goes thus " A fool at forty will remain one till enternity" is true.

Did you see any Igbo state that complained about hunger during this Covid 1-9 period?

Every well meaning Igbos both wealthy and the not-so-wealthy are sharing foods and cash as palliatives in their respective communities to the extent of me getting my own share despite the fact that I'm residing here in Lagos. Cash was wired to my account. I had to give my relatives in my hometown permission to take the bags of rice and other foodstuffs that was allotted to me.

Now can you say the same about your people in Yorubaland. Your so-called wealthy men gave out huge sums of cash to govt as eye service while government in return reciprocated by sending expired rice to western states.

Prove it wrong

5 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donates Medical Equipments To FMC Jalingo And UITH by crossfm: 7:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
masterP042:
We Biafrans go still reason this Emeka Offo matter.
This guy na efulefu. Na one of the Judas we get for south East. After setting Ipob lawyer up, built library at Duara, now this one.
What has he done for his people, only a fool spreads charity abroad while his people need help.
Aku luo uno amara onye nwe ya..
you won't believe how much he pays the people who are working for the money he is using to do charity.
Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donates Medical Equipments To FMC Jalingo And UITH by ThatFairGuy: 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
Noel19:

Stale. Cart pushers are everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donates Medical Equipments To FMC Jalingo And UITH by NybenSBF101(m): 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
Mumu how many did u donate to the hospitals in the east
Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donates Medical Equipments To FMC Jalingo And UITH by 9gerian: 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
Sighs again!

Complete deviation from the topic of discuss. More like clutching straws!

Reason: It appears you guys live to boast, hence the penchant to always want to put others down for every little milestone that you record. That’s where the assertion of inferiority complex becomes apt!

Meanwhile, others who record milestones on a regular, have little or no need to gloat or debase others.

Here are some signs of an inferiority complex:
You need constant validation. ...
You are overly sensitive to other people's opinions. ...
You put your own needs last. ...
You cannot take constructive criticism. ...
You crave flattery. ...
You procrastinate often. ...
You withdraw from society. ...
You find faults with others...

I hope you can relate.

Noel19:

Guy i know you're a small Boy in reasoning but if you're an adult with this mentality then the saying that goes thus " A fool at forty will remain one till enternity" is true.

Did you see any Igbo state that complained about hunger during this Covid 1-9 period?

Every well meaning Igbos both wealthy and the not-so-wealthy are sharing foods and cash as palliatives in their respective communities to the extent of me getting my own share despite the fact that I'm residing here in Lagos. Cash was wired to my account. I had to give my relatives in my hometown permission to take the bags of rice and other foodstuffs that was allotted to me.

Now can you say the same about your people in Yorubaland. Your so-called wealthy men gave out huge sums of cash to govt as eye service while government in return reciprocated by sending expired rice to western states.

Prove it wrong

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donates Medical Equipments To FMC Jalingo And UITH by lopezoraclenet(m): 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nwanem don't be deceived, competition comes first in the mind of these Igbo people doing charitable activities ok. They want to outrun one and another in giving.

JosephXavier:
Ogaranya n'ekwesi ekwesi

Igbos are known for charity. Take a look at how they have touched the lives of their people in South East this corona virus era. Everyday is for sharing of palliatives.

Every rich Igbo man wants to give to people so that they will bless and recognise him

Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donates Medical Equipments To FMC Jalingo And UITH by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
Is this not the same guy that owns EEDC? That preferred Abia/ABA people being in darkness instead of allowing Geometric power to supply electricity to them until the case was determined in court?

Isn't this the same Emeka Office whose EEDC company does not want to share prepaid meter to the Southeast? That pays peanuts to graduate workers in EEDC?

Well, I don't blame him, I blame those that sold the DISCO to him knowing fully well that he has no idea what to do about it and making the contract so bad that it'll cost government a lot to disband it.

It's actually a nice initiative since it'll help him get favour from the present government. I just wish he'll develop a conscience and do the right thing as regards power distribution in the Southeast while still making his money.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Foundation Donates Medical Equipments To FMC Jalingo And UITH by Noel19: 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2020
9gerian:
Sighs again!

Complete deviation from the topic of discuss. More like clutching straws!

Reason: It appears you guys live to boast, hence the penchant to always want to put others down for every little milestone that you record. That’s where the assertion of inferiority complex becomes apt!

Meanwhile, others who record milestones on a regular, have little or no need to gloat or debase others.

Here are some signs of an inferiority complex:
You need constant validation. ...
You are overly sensitive to other people's opinions. ...
You put your own needs last. ...
You cannot take constructive criticism. ...
You crave flattery. ...
You procrastinate often. ...
You withdraw from society. ...
You find faults with others...

I hope you can relate.

For your info, every human being has one complex or the other, so stop gallivanting about like you have the moral rectitude to speak shit about people.

Your people suffer from envy, hate and bitterness. It has become so prevalent that it's being taught and ingrained in the minds of their newborns.

How do you expect to sow Yam and reap up cassava?. When the Igbos were busy planning and rebuilding, most of your young men were busy demanding for free money ( Owo Ilę) all in the name of indigenous people.

Call it whatever you Like, an average Igbo man is steadfast and hardworking, never one to depend on govt handouts like you folks.

Go round, every nook and cranny of Lagos streets, you'll see how your children who are supposed to be in school are loittering from one bus Stop to another, while aspiring to be the next Mc. Oluomo. So when next you wanna talk about the speck in our eyes, ask your people remove the big logs of woods in yours.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For January 5 2021 In Nigeria / Solution To Permanently End Plastic Pollution / Ernestine Shepherd: A 75-year-old Body Builder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.