Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,443 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Is Buahri Dead Or Alive? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buahri Dead Or Alive? (2495 Views)

Nnamdi KANU Is Turning Biafra To A Joke With This Buahri Cloned Issue - Photo / Senate Commends Buahri For Shutting Down Nigerian Borders / Atiku Pays US Lobbyists $30,000 To Unseatt Buahri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Buahri Dead Or Alive? by manuelreports: 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2020
With the recent happening in the Country especially in the Nigeria seat of power. One will be left to ask if the Buhari Nigerians voted for in 2014 is dead or alive. Already Nnamdi Kanu has raised speculation and have hinted Nigerians that Buhari died in 2017 but Nigerians nver taook him serious but today the recent event unfolding in Aso Rock have made people to start believing his own side of the story.

1. Buahri can no longer grant live press briefing or what we all know as Media Chat which all other former presidents do from time to time to brief the citizens on his projects, his administration and other important national issues. With the increasing level of insecurity in the Country, the negative effect of the Corona Virus pandemic, Presidential Media Chat is long overdue but it seems it is a hard nut to crack for the handlers of the Presidency to arrange for one. If I remember vividly the last media Chat Buhari did was when he talked about Dasuki and Nnamdi Kanu before the rumours of his death filtered into the air. So my Question is how hard is it to conduct an ordinary Media Chat that the presidency with all the resources allocated to it cannot arrange a Media Chat.

2. Buhari cannot put the First family in order: If the news flying around the mainstream media and the New Media is true then one will be left in astonishment how a man who can't put his household in order will put the Country in shape.

There are several events that have taken place in the past which will make a person with common sense to think deeply about who is really in charge of Nigeria.
Don't forget
The Metro UK News that Buhari is dead
Disappearance of presidential Jet from Lonodn
3 Months that Nigerians could not have access to their president in London
The rat story and so on and so forth.

While are Nigeria elite so docile and allow only Nnamdi Kanu to shout like a man in a Desert. Are we this dumb as Black people are we too lazy to reason properly.

There is nothing under the sun that will remain a secret forever
It is just a matter of time
Bleeze go blow and fowl nyash go ooen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Buahri Dead Or Alive? by LuQuLuQu(m): 6:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ask NL politicians
Re: Is Buahri Dead Or Alive? by Adabite(m): 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
I still don't want to believe that the sitting President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is an Imposter. How can few set of poeple scammed over 200million people in the country. This is the biggest conspiracy the history of Nigeria.
Which way Nigeria
Re: Is Buahri Dead Or Alive? by jaytee01(m): 7:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
Where is Mai Suya and Helinues and the rest of those baba admirers?
Re: Is Buahri Dead Or Alive? by Decline: 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
Mehn this whole story is just complicated
Re: Is Buahri Dead Or Alive? by History555: 8:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
Aisha acts like a helpless widow which tells you the situation she's found her self in, if not why take to Twitter to call lnspector general when she can tell her husband to order lg of police

Secondly where was buhari when police sent by ig of police came to arrest her security. Does it mean buhari and aisha do not stay in the same living quarters

Also how does police arrest Aisha security without first informing buhari. How is that possible

How is it aisha and her children are helpless in the presence of their father

For tunde to challenge the wife of the President and mother of his children tells you tunde knows that the man acting as buhari can't do nothing to him

9 Likes

Re: Is Buahri Dead Or Alive? by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
You almost made sense until you said "The Buhari we voted for in 2014," and "Nnamdi Kanu said he died in 2017,". I don't know if Buhari is dead or not but what I know is he didn't die in 2017, he still gave speeches addressing the nation during the start of the lockdown, but I can't believe someone could be as daft as believing the Nnamdi Kanu story

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Buahri Dead Or Alive? by janjaweedism: 8:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
You almost made sense until you said "The Buhari we voted for in 2014," and "Nnamdi Kanu said he died in 2017,". I don't know if Buhari is dead or not but what I know is he didn't die in 2017, he still gave speeches addressing the nation during the start of the lockdown, but I can't believe someone could be as daft as believing the Nnamdi Kanu story

You must be very "intelligent" if you look at this picture and say it's Buhari.

Anyways Nigeria is not called the zoo for nothing. It is full of people like you that's why it's called a shathole.

Zone.b

6 Likes

Re: Is Buahri Dead Or Alive? by helinues: 8:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
Are you guys not creative enough to come up with something different..

You keep on regurgitating your old thrash.

Hian

1 Like

Re: Is Buahri Dead Or Alive? by jlinkd78(m): 8:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
History555:
Aisha acts like a helpless widow which tells you the situation she's found her self in, if not why take to Twitter to call lnspector general when she can tell her husband to order lg of police

Secondly where was buhari when police sent by ig of police came to arrest her security. Does it mean buhari and aisha do not stay in the same living quarters

Also how does police arrest Aisha security without first informing buhari. How is that possible

For tunde to challenge the wife of the President and mother of his children tells you tunde knows that the man acting as buhari can't do nothing to him
Best analysis so far. These rhetoric questions all point to strengthen Nnamdi Kanu hypothesis.
Re: Is Buahri Dead Or Alive? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
janjaweedism:

You must be very "intelligent" if you look at this picture and say it's Buhari.

Anyways Nigeria is not called the zoo for nothing. It is full of people like you that's why it's called a shathole.

Zone.b

You are very stupid to say and believe it's not Buhari, why are Igbos gullible?
Re: Is Buahri Dead Or Alive? by janjaweedism: 9:15pm On Jun 13, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

You are very stupid to say and believe it's not Buhari, why are Igbos gullible?

Buhari 1983 vs Buhari 2020

Can you see your stupidity staring at you?

Re: Is Buahri Dead Or Alive? by crispus09(m): 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
do you want us to say yes or no? cause I don't think nairalanders has credible information concerning that your question.
Re: Is Buahri Dead Or Alive? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
janjaweedism:

I can't believe we have someone this stupid, I can't, how did you end up like this, do you look like you looked like 20 years ago, foolish ipob idiot
Re: Is Buahri Dead Or Alive? by janjaweedism: 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

I can't believe we have someone this stupid, I can't, how did you end up like this, do you look like you looked like 20 years ago, foolish ipob idiot

We know what to do to stop them, but we will first allow the jan.ja.weed terrorizing Nigeria to eliminate some of you who are irredeemably stupid.
Re: Is Buahri Dead Or Alive? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
People like Tajbol4splendid are irredeemable zombies. He is so naive to admit that buhari gave a speech before lockdown but now confused how this fresh-looking Buhari can't stop shooting in Aso Rock and allow his wife cry like a lost chick. The Buhari that gave a speech before lockdown can't have live video, interview with popular press in a Democracy Day and now permanently talks through personal assistants. My dear, defending what you don't know doesn't only make you foolish but irritating. Look for another job, your master is late.
Re: Is Buahri Dead Or Alive? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
People like Tajbol4splendid are irredeemable zombies. He is so naive to admit that buhari gave a speech before lockdown but now confused how this fresh-looking Buhari can't stop shooting in Aso Rock and allow his wife cry like a lost chick. The Buhari that gave a speech before lockdown can't have live video, interview with popular press in a Democracy Day and now permanently talks through personal assistants. My dear, defending what you don't know doesn't only make you foolish but irritating. Look for another job, your master is late
Re: Is Buahri Dead Or Alive? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
janjaweedism:

We know what to do to stop them, but we will first allow the jan.ja.weed terrorizing Nigeria to eliminate some of you who are irredeemably stupid.

Fool, believing Buhari is dead, still justifying his stupidity with photos of 1983 and 2020, expecting them to look the same

1 Like

Re: Is Buahri Dead Or Alive? by donyfrank: 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Fool, believing Buhari is dead, still justifying his stupidity with photos of 1983 and 2020, expecting them to look the same
Like queen Elizabeth and Bill Gate who has all the money to get the drugs that can make them look younger, instead they keep appearing older.
Abeg make we reason

1 Like

Re: Is Buahri Dead Or Alive? by donyfrank: 11:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
janjaweedism:

This

Re: Is Buahri Dead Or Alive? by manuelreports: 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
Mmuoojukwu:
People like Tajbol4splendid are irredeemable zombies. He is so naive to admit that buhari gave a speech before lockdown but now confused how this fresh-looking Buhari can't stop shooting in Aso Rock and allow his wife cry like a lost chick. The Buhari that gave a speech before lockdown can't have live video, interview with popular press in a Democracy Day and now permanently talks through personal assistants. My dear, defending what you don't know doesn't only make you foolish but irritating. Look for another job, your master is late.
You dey mind them
Perpetual Zombies
No wonder the Country have become a laughing stock of the world.
Re: Is Buahri Dead Or Alive? by BlowYourMind: 5:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
Just like Kanu mumundu
Re: Is Buahri Dead Or Alive? by donmixc: 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Just like Kanu mumundu

seems you like sucking KANU's cock ....... Every time kanu this kanu that

What's even wrong with you
Re: Is Buahri Dead Or Alive? by Casemiro(m): 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
Bring your pen, paper and common sense with you, Alimajiri don’t forget your slate and chalk.
Re: Is Buahri Dead Or Alive? by Makemefit12op(m): 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
we all know that pmb is long dead,but we are too afraid to protest because nobody want to die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Buahri Dead Or Alive? by bigeliot(m): 6:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
Nigerian wonder. In naija u can transform from an old man to a young Bobo. Location of the transformation is in London and all the wealthy people in the world don't have access to such treatment that can make Dem young.. hmmmm, naija I hail una.
Re: Is Buahri Dead Or Alive? by GlobalAdvtForum: 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
Lazy Nigerian youths! You should thank Nnamdi for couragously and consistently telling the entire world that Buhari had died since 2017. Buhari died in 2017 and was replaced with Jubril from Sudan. I came to know this from a barrage of evidences Nnamdi presented. I know the reason why many dont believe Nnamdi. Such people cant imagine that Buhari had died and was replaced by someone from Sudan and Nigerians kept mute. But thats the situation. And Nnamdi is sayng now that the Jubril is dead. He died of coronavirus and that someone, a very young person from Cameroun, had taken over. Look at the "lattest Buhari" in the picture above and tell me why you should still be sayng the man is Buhari we know and voted for in 2015. The truth is out. Anyone still arguing is doing so based on laziness and foolishness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Buahri Dead Or Alive? by danchi1965: 1:59am On Jun 15, 2020
History555:

You've just said my mind. I still believe that PMB is not living among us. With what is happening at Aso Rock now, a live Buhari will not condole that.
Re: Is Buahri Dead Or Alive? by omoladex05: 2:11am On Jun 15, 2020
God blessed my family with bouncing baby girl last night. I am a private school teacher, please we seriously need your financial assistance. Check my profile. Thanks
Re: Is Buahri Dead Or Alive? by ludd2018: 3:04am On Jun 15, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Buhari died in 2017 in London. The person that broadcasted on 12 June was too young to be Buhari. Use your brain ..Nk was right from the first day. Your hate could not allow u to reason
Re: Is Buahri Dead Or Alive? by phoenix911: 3:31am On Jun 15, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

I'm not here to argue whether Buhari is alive or dead that is not my concern right now. You are here using words like foolish and idiot to describing people you call IPOB. For the argument sake, and to understand your argument, you want us to understand that no one remain or look the same after 20 years you are right but the pictures 1983/2020 That is 37 years how come Me president is younger 37 years later?
Re: Is Buahri Dead Or Alive? by KanwuliaExtra: 3:50am On Jun 15, 2020
He is only invisible.
As in . . . . . Neither dead nor alive. cheesy
Like “God” . . . . You can only hear him but can NEVER see him. grin

The ONLY so-called “president” in the world that address his country with “pre-recorded” messages. cheesy

At least the world knows for a fact that my President “DT” is inspecting some bunkers below the White House”. wink

Wey una own “Resident-Corpse”?

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

LWKMD

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu In Ondo For Akeredolu- We Will Bury PDP , Inform Your Members(video) / Obaseki Builds New Nysc Orientation Camp In Edo / An Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari By The Alaafin Of Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.