Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Nnamdi KANU Is Turning Biafra To A Joke With This Buahri Cloned Issue - Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi KANU Is Turning Biafra To A Joke With This Buahri Cloned Issue - Photo (2646 Views)

Is Buahri Dead Or Alive? / Senate Commends Buahri For Shutting Down Nigerian Borders / Atiku Pays US Lobbyists $30,000 To Unseatt Buahri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi KANU Is Turning Biafra To A Joke With This Buahri Cloned Issue - Photo by Whiteangel1234: 10:29am On Apr 30, 2020
This is getting Ridiculous . I think Nnamdi KANU should Focus on his Biafra agitation and leave Nigeria and Nigerians alone whether Buhari is cloned or not should not be a daily Agenda

Personally I think Biafra is a scam for Lazy disillusioned youths . One Nigeria and United Africa will benefit The Igbo People the most we need a Bigger Market to move freely and conquer .

I have stop talking Biafra for many years now since IPOB and KANU joined

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU Is Turning Biafra To A Joke With This Buahri Cloned Issue - Photo by Whiteangel1234: 10:34am On Apr 30, 2020
I'm a Business man I want to set up Shop in Ghana without disturbance . I even prefer if the whole West Africa will united not divide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU Is Turning Biafra To A Joke With This Buahri Cloned Issue - Photo by Dedetwo(m): 11:04am On Apr 30, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
This is getting Ridiculous . I think Nnamdi KANU should Focus on his Biafra agitation and leave Nigeria and Nigerians alone whether Buhari is cloned or not should not be a daily Agenda

Personally I think Biafra is a scam for Lazy disillusioned youths . One Nigeria and United Africa will benefit The Igbo People the most we need a Bigger Market to move freely and conquer .

Actually the true biological Muhammadu Buhari would have been a decayed corpse if stem cell treatment was not medically performed on him in London, UK. The British people will do anything to have a jackass as leader of Nigeria. If I were the British people the rout will be to find a deranged jackass to lead Nigeria. Most Nigerians look so idiotic I guess the best measure shall be total elimination of them.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Is Turning Biafra To A Joke With This Buahri Cloned Issue - Photo by e4real: 11:09am On Apr 30, 2020
It's fact that the person in Aso rock is a fake Buhari. Nnamdi Kanu is correct but Nigerians r fooools

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Is Turning Biafra To A Joke With This Buahri Cloned Issue - Photo by BigSplash(m): 11:13am On Apr 30, 2020
You've never asked Fulani herdsmen to leave your mothers and your sisters alone. You've never asked your PMB to give you a Job. You still use bucket of water to flush your toilet. You still drink sachet water. You've never had light for a straight 24hrs. Your president has stopped addressing interviews since 2017. He no longer speaks fulfude which is his original Fulani language. He no longer performs hajj. Your country is being raped dry before your very eyes and somebody is calling you to stand up for a change and you say he should leave you and your country men alone. Odogwu you are not normal.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Is Turning Biafra To A Joke With This Buahri Cloned Issue - Photo by Whiteangel1234: 11:26am On Apr 30, 2020
BigSplash:
You've never asked Fulani herdsmen to leave your mothers and your sisters alone. You've never asked your PMB to give you a Job. You still use water to flush your toilet. You still drink sachet water. You've never had light for a straight 24hrs. Your president has stopped addressing interviews since 2017. He no longer speaks fulfude which is his original Fulani language. He no longer performs hajj. Your country is being raped dry before your very eyes and somebody is calling you to stand up for a change and you say he should leave you and your country men alone. Odogwu you are not normal.

We need to get something straight is Nnamdi KANU fighting for a better Nigeria or Seccesion ?

If its better Nigeria its understandable and he should turn to a Human right crusader for a better Nigeria

If its Biafra he is agitating for I failed to see the need to concern himself 24/7 with Buhari and Nigeria Issue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU Is Turning Biafra To A Joke With This Buahri Cloned Issue - Photo by gidgiddy: 11:36am On Apr 30, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

The theory of body double stepping in for leaders is nothing new. Back in the days when Yaradua was down and sick, a rumour went about that a body double had stepped in for him and even went on an official visit to Europe for him.

For reasons best known to him, Kanu believes that Buhari never survived the illness that plagued him in 2017 and that Buhari is dead and replaced by a body double, a certain Jubril from Sudan.

Personally for me, I dont care if it is Buhari, Jubril or Kunta Kinte in Aso Rock. What I care about is that Igbo land becomes and independent country because Nigeria has failed. That Jubril is Buharl or not does not take away from the fact that Nigeria is poverty capital of the world, home of terrorism in Africa and an all round failure. Who wants to be associated with failure? Certainly not me.

It is time for Igbo land to become an independent country and manage their lands and resources as best they know. Switzerland is a country of less than 10 million people but Switzerland has a Bigger GDP than Nigeria.

Its not about how big you are, its about what you have to offer.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU Is Turning Biafra To A Joke With This Buahri Cloned Issue - Photo by jneutron4000: 11:51am On Apr 30, 2020
The way many Igbos believed that propaganda, made me realise how gullible they are. And that gave their fake biafra agitation a major setback because world leaders see them as jokers. Trevor Noah even made a joke about it. How can you be so stupid to say the president of the must populous black country in this world is dead and buried in Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia has America as ally and CIA is dere, no way such will happen and they will not be informed. Even Russia will blow the whistle if CIA wants to cover it up (RT). If the president of the smallest country in Africa dies and the people wants to cover up such, CIA, Russian spy, UK, EU will know, this people have eyes everywhere and even watch while Stupid Africa leaders are asleep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU Is Turning Biafra To A Joke With This Buahri Cloned Issue - Photo by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 30, 2020
IPOB are mainly illiterates.

They'd swallow anything Kanu feeds them.

That much is certain.

If you opine a contrary opinion to theirs, they take it as a personal assault and the next thing is to insult and curse you.

You could almost say they haven't evolved past the dark ages when people ate themselves and killed each other with barehands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU Is Turning Biafra To A Joke With This Buahri Cloned Issue - Photo by TheArchangel(f): 12:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
jneutron4000:
The way many Igbos believed that propaganda, made me realise how gullible they are. And that gave their fake biafra agitation a major setback because world leaders see them as jokers. Trevor Noah even made a joke about it. How can you be so stupid to say the president of the must populous black country in this world is dead and buried in Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia has America as ally and CIA is dere, no way such will happen and they will not be informed. Even Russia will blow the whistle if CIA wants to cover it up (RT). If the president of the smallest country in Africa dies and the people wants to cover up such, CIA, Russian spy, UK, EU will know, this people have eyes everywhere and even watch while Stupid Africa leaders are asleep
If you believe this trash you wrote then you are the most gullible of all.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Is Turning Biafra To A Joke With This Buahri Cloned Issue - Photo by jneutron4000: 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
TheArchangel:
hahaha another brainwashed idiot spotted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU Is Turning Biafra To A Joke With This Buahri Cloned Issue - Photo by BigSplash(m): 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

We need to get something straight is Nnamdi KANU fighting for a better Nigeria or Seccesion ?

If its better Nigeria its understandable and he should turn to a Human right crusader for a better Nigeria

If its Biafra he is agitating for I failed to see the need to concern himself 24/7 with Buhari and Nigeria Issue

He should concern himself with Buhari and Nigeria issue because that's the only way to make everyone realise that we are all in one big Almighty mess heading nowhere with a corrupt government pillaging and raping the country dry before our very eyes. The only way a people can be free is if they're willing and seriously IBO's are very willing to be free but alot of them have been intimidated to silence by the terror govt of the day and they think the best thing is to accept their faith. IBO's have always supported one Nigeria. Awolowo called Nigeria a contraption, The north initially rejected the idea of a unified Nigeria, only Azikiwe was calling for one Nigeria. And what did it fetch us? Pogroms and genocide. When we voted Abiola and his muslim/muslim ticket what did it fetch us? We were attacked all over the southwest. No race believed in a unified Nigeria than the IBO's but it fetched us only continuous impoverishment. My brother the only part to peace is Nigeria's dissolution and trust me the zoo will implode under the weight of the looming sociopolitical and economic crisis ahead. If you want to witness the crisis support one Nigeria and if you don't want to witness it, join IPOB and stand for self determination.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU Is Turning Biafra To A Joke With This Buahri Cloned Issue - Photo by Piggyyeasters(f): 12:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Abia his home state is a slum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU Is Turning Biafra To A Joke With This Buahri Cloned Issue - Photo by Piggyyeasters(f): 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
TheArchangel:
Kawnu body is doubled
Real Kawnu is dead what we have now is impostor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU Is Turning Biafra To A Joke With This Buahri Cloned Issue - Photo by gidgiddy: 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
Whether Buhari is alive, or dead and has been replaced by Jubril, wont change the fact that Nigeria is a monumentally failed state that is heading for disintegration.

The Biafran agitation is built on the fact that Nigeria has failed, not whether Jubril has replaced Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Is Turning Biafra To A Joke With This Buahri Cloned Issue - Photo by TheArchangel(f): 1:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
lipsrsealed
jneutron4000:
hahaha another brainwashed idiot spotted.
Re: Nnamdi KANU Is Turning Biafra To A Joke With This Buahri Cloned Issue - Photo by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
Nobody said this fight was going to be easy!!!

I am sure Nnamdi Kanu and every freedom fighter knows this.

Mandela had his own fair share, I don't even think Nnamdi Kanu and Sowore have experienced a quarter of what Mandela went through

Many gave up without achieving success

So yes Kanu is roughed. The Nigerian government has not been fair either!

Remember how they invaded his home and killed alot of Nigerian citizens in their own country!

They invaded his privacy with his wife, accused him of murdering someone, still he's still standing

Besides, you won't blame him, there's too much of coincidence in the emergence of this Buhari

The intrigue surrounding Yaradua's case has taught many Nigerians alot of lesson

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Is Turning Biafra To A Joke With This Buahri Cloned Issue - Photo by hidhrhis(m): 1:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
Nairaland made me realise that some people have being seriously brain washed
Their is no way you people can get biafra
Your leader haven't done half of what Catalonia did yet they haven't gotten independence despite their struggle and millions of protesters coming out and that's Europe for you
You now want to get biafra in nigeria
It is not possible with the way you guys are agitating for it
Agitating for biafra online
Your leader is leading and fighting biafra from exile
If he want to get it he should come to Nigeria and lead everyone of you
Enter the street and protest that will show the level of your seriousness
I kukuma trust my govt their is nothing like rubber bullet na real bullet they will use

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU Is Turning Biafra To A Joke With This Buahri Cloned Issue - Photo by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
Jibril al Sudan
Re: Nnamdi KANU Is Turning Biafra To A Joke With This Buahri Cloned Issue - Photo by jneutron4000: 1:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
TheArchangel:
Let me do you a favour of educating you on the fact that 1. People are watching and 2. There is nothing like human cloning yet, maybe there might be breakthrough in Future but now, no human being has being cloned.
There was a man called Jamal Khashoggi, he was a Journalist from Saudi and he was a critic of the Saudi kingdom and government, he was neatly assassinated in Turkey at the embassy of the of Suadi Arabia in October 2018. The way and matter he was killed shows that it was something they have planned for so long and his assassination order came from the highest level of government in Saudi Arabia, after they killed this man at the Embassy, the highest they could do was to doubled him with someone else to clean their track, ie they has already looked for a perfect person that has his height, and stature. They killed and pieces his body, they gave his cloth to that replacement to wear and walk out of the Embassy. But you know what the world still get to know about the truth just to let you know the world is watching, the Turkish government already tapped the Saudi Embassy that they were never aware of, Turkish president has the video on how that guy was brutally murdered, Russia got eye there too, a declassified video was released when the doubled body came out of the Embassy, they analysed it and brought out facts and evidence that he was not the one, not the nonsense IPOB is doing by editing Buhari nose, ear, eyes and Osinbajo head etc to push out stupid propaganda. That acts shows that there are top secret agencies all accross this world that there job is just stay awake and monitor things, CIA, MI5,MI6, RT etc. We all know Buhari is highly irresponsible, he was sick and the idiot went to London for almost 3 months, where Nigeria aircraft was hanged for that period of time cost the Country money. Buhari undergoes medical treatment and surgery and he was never cloned. Buhari is in aso rock, and the idiot is old, has no strength to even listen to Nigerians complain talkless of solving it or coming out every now and then to address the country. Likewise when Abba kyari was I'll of corona virus, when his situation was getting critical, they had to send for Chinese doctors to see if they can saved him, Abba was never in Cuba like Nnamdi kanu has fooled you all to believe. Use your brain to process information and not your heart because your emotions will make you believe every junk news and propaganda that comes your way.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Is Turning Biafra To A Joke With This Buahri Cloned Issue - Photo by Ejusni(m): 1:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
Nnamdi kanu is clearly a con artist/bipolar maniac who is clearly being funded by Nigeria's enemies. He has shown the inability to constructively criticize Nigeria's government or even wage a well organized separatist campaign against the Nigerian state, from all indications he was hired, trained and has always been funded by terrorists and their enablers in West Africa.

Ipob wake up and realize that ONE NIGERIA is the only way. United we stand.
Re: Nnamdi KANU Is Turning Biafra To A Joke With This Buahri Cloned Issue - Photo by 9japride(m): 2:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
The efforts you guys use in attacking Kanu, if you all put that into Fulani herdsmen and boko haram crises, by now things will be better. To the poster above, one Nigeria to you is all about nepotism and winners take all. Continue

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Is Turning Biafra To A Joke With This Buahri Cloned Issue - Photo by iluvdonjazzy: 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
But Kanu is dead na according to Kemi.
Re: Nnamdi KANU Is Turning Biafra To A Joke With This Buahri Cloned Issue - Photo by Ojiofor: 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
gidgiddy:

The theory of body double stepping in for leaders is nothing new. Back in the days when Yaradua was down and sick, a rumour went about that a body double had stepped in for him and even went on an official visit to Europe for him.

For reasons best known to him, Kanu believes that Buhari never survived the illness that plagued him in 2017 and that Buhari is dead and replaced by a body double, a certain Jubril from Sudan.

Personally for me, I dont care if it is Buhari, Jubril or Kunta Kinte in Aso Rock. What I care about is that Igbo land becomes and independent country because Nigeria has failed. That Jubril is Buharl or not does not take away from the fact that Nigeria is poverty capital of the world, home of terrorism in Africa and an all round failure. Who wants to be associated with failure? Certainly not me.

It is time for Igbo land to become an independent country and manage their lands and resources as best they know. Switzerland is a country of less than 10 million people but Switzerland has a Bigger GDP than Nigeria.

Its not about how big you are, its about what you have to offer.

I am just wondering how IPOB leadership focusing their energy on Buhari being a double or Jubril El Sudani will give us our desired Biafra.
I am not understanding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU Is Turning Biafra To A Joke With This Buahri Cloned Issue - Photo by gidgiddy: 2:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ojiofor:

I am just wondering how IPOB leadership focusing their energy on Buhari being a double or Jubril El Sudani will give us our desired Biafra.
I am not understanding.

Buhari being Jubril is just side talk, the goal still remains independence of Igbo land, regardless of who is in Aso Rock

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Is Turning Biafra To A Joke With This Buahri Cloned Issue - Photo by IlovePMB: 2:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ejusni:
Nnamdi kanu is clearly a con artist/bipolar maniac who is clearly being funded by Nigeria's enemies. He has shown the inability to constructively criticize Nigeria's government or even wage a well organized separatist campaign against the Nigerian state, from all indications he was hired, trained and has always been funded by terrorists and their enablers in West Africa.

Ipob wake up and realize that ONE NIGERIA is the only way. United we stand.

I used to support this one Nigeria shit. But recently I have observed the high level of tribalism in Nigeria which you can even notice in Nairaland. Yorubas (though not all) would support anything that would spite the Igbos while the North will look at the Igbos as a treat to their total control of Nigeria.

No need for us to keep deceiving ourselves. We are not a nation and can't be. I know the level of ethnicity or tribalism got worse under Buhari because of his style of government. He succeeded in dividing the south and uniting the north for his selfish gains. And from the look of things, in the next 20 years this division cannot be amended.

The best thing is to divide the country and let everyone go their way or there would be an amendment of the constitution that is fair to all and that would bring an end to the marginalization of any section of the country.

In the US, when Obama won election, he made his rival Hilary Clinton part of his government. That is how a government should be not all this APC and PDP nonsense done here.

In Imo State when Ihedioha won, he made Uzodimma's deputy a commissioner. He brought Ohakim and many of his rivals into the government and things were moving smoothly before evil Abba Kyari with his sharia lawyer and their prophet Mbaka scattered the whole thing. Uzodimma now picked only his friends and sidelined every other person. Now Imo State look like a zombie area governed by unknown people. No body knows what is happening here again. Whether Uzodimma is alive or dead we don't know. No body knows what is happening in Imo again. This is Buhari’s style and some Yoruba ethnic bigots here would attack you if you speak against Buhari just because his vice is Yoruba even though Buhari does not allow Osinbajo to be active in the government. If Buhari’s vice was Igbo (God forbid) , all of them would have cursed Buhari by now.

One Nigeria is dead and to your tents OH Israel. So I would support anyone even if it is a goat that works for the division of the country or that fights this evil government that is why I support people like Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu, Obasanjo and so on. Not that they are perfect but that they are the only ones that have the courage to shake the country.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Is Turning Biafra To A Joke With This Buahri Cloned Issue - Photo by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
e4real:
It's fact that the person in Aso rock is a fake Buhari. Nnamdi Kanu is correct but Nigerians r fooools
haha
Re: Nnamdi KANU Is Turning Biafra To A Joke With This Buahri Cloned Issue - Photo by danvon(m): 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu is obviously spreading propaganda but tell me who is not spreading propaganda today

When Deltans say they are not related to Igbos it's a fact?

When Yorubas are busy claiming Lagos it's a fact?

When Northerners are blaming Igbos and Christians for all their bloodthirst it's a fact?

There's no law that says you can't use ridiculous propaganda to fight a more ridiculous propaganda

I don't support NK style but he's not doing anything new every movement is doing the same thing i.e Niger Delta, Boko Haram, OPC

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Is Turning Biafra To A Joke With This Buahri Cloned Issue - Photo by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
Biafra is only a joke in your brain bro.
Re: Nnamdi KANU Is Turning Biafra To A Joke With This Buahri Cloned Issue - Photo by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 30, 2020
He prefers Nigeria united because he's a businessman. Idiott.
Re: Nnamdi KANU Is Turning Biafra To A Joke With This Buahri Cloned Issue - Photo by TheArchangel(f): 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
lipsrsealed
jneutron4000:
Let me do you a favour of educating you on the fact that 1. People are watching and 2. There is nothing like human cloning yet, maybe there might be breakthrough in Future but now, no human being has being cloned.
There is was a man called Jamal Khashoggi, he was a Journalist from Saudi and he was a critic of the Saudi kingdom and government, he was neatly assassinated in Turkey at the embassy of the of Suadi Arabia in October 2018. The way and matter he was killed shows that it was something they have planned for so long and his assassination order came from the highest level of government in Saudi Arabia, after they killed this man at the Embassy, the highest they could do was to doubled him with someone else to clean their track, ie they has already looked for a perfect person that has his height, and stature. They killed and pieces his body, they gave his cloth to that replacement to wear and walk out of the Embassy. But you know what the world still get to know about the truth just to let you know the world is watching, the Turkish government already tapped the Saudi Embassy that they were never aware of, Turkish president has the video on how that guy was brutally murdered, Russia got eye there too, a declassified video was released when the doubled body came out of the Embassy, they analysed it and brought out facts and evidence that he was not the one, not the nonsense IPOB is doing by editing Buhari nose, ear, eyes and Osinbajo head etc to push out stupid propaganda. That acts shows that there are top secret agencies all accross this world that there job is just stay awake and monitor things, CIA, MI5,MI6, RT etc. We all know Buhari is highly irresponsible, he was sick and the idiot went to London for almost 3 months, where Nigeria aircraft was hanged for that period of time cost the Country money. Buhari undergoes medical treatment and surgery and he was never cloned. Buhari is in aso rock, and the idiot is old, has no strength to even listen to Nigerians complain talkless of solving it or coming out every now and then to address the country. Likewise when Abba kyari was I'll of corona virus, when his situation was getting critical, they had to send for Chinese doctors to see if they can saved him, Abba was never in Cuba like Nnamdi kanu has fooled you all to believe. Use your brain to process information and not your heart because your emotions will make you believe every junk news and propaganda that comes your way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nigeria Records Highest COVID-19 Cases, Deaths In West Africa / Young Man Gets Himself Into Trouble After His Viral Comment On Uwaila Rape Case / 'how Can 219 Girls Be Missing' - Nigerians Dig Out Buhari's Old Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.