Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:44 PM

BREAKING: Interstate Movement To Resume On Sunday - FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Interstate Movement To Resume On Sunday - FG (10076 Views)

Green Nigeria Movement To Only Support Technocrat And Seasoned Professionals / Lagos4Lagos Movement To Be Officially Welcomed Into The PDP Tomorrow / Mega Party Eyes EndSARS Movement, To Consult Jega, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Interstate Movement To Resume On Sunday - FG by Chinanny: 7:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
BREAKING: InterState movement to resume on Sunday- FG

Read More:https://www.pinnaclereport.com.ng/breaking-interstate-movement-to-resume-on-sunday-fg/
Re: BREAKING: Interstate Movement To Resume On Sunday - FG by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
Pinnacle and pinnacle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Interstate Movement To Resume On Sunday - FG by Ezennwa(m): 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
hmm!

A good development, if it's true.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Interstate Movement To Resume On Sunday - FG by hisgrace090: 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
After police have made all money they can make on our roads.

15 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Interstate Movement To Resume On Sunday - FG by edo3(m): 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
Finally

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Interstate Movement To Resume On Sunday - FG by anibi9674: 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
Which of the sunday

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Interstate Movement To Resume On Sunday - FG by Sambai65(m): 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
Useless Nigeria police officers wouldn't be happy to see this

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Interstate Movement To Resume On Sunday - FG by Ina2k(m): 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
Fake News

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Interstate Movement To Resume On Sunday - FG by EddyRex: 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
As if there was no movement before

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Interstate Movement To Resume On Sunday - FG by iokpebholo: 8:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
hisgrace090:
After police have made all money they can make on our roads.
police made all money on our roads while Nigerians stubbornly refused to embark on senseless travel
Re: BREAKING: Interstate Movement To Resume On Sunday - FG by ofeco: 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
This news is fake , there is no other news media that has such a news

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Interstate Movement To Resume On Sunday - FG by Lamasta(m): 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
Is it from Boss Mustapha and his goons or I don't believe it
Re: BREAKING: Interstate Movement To Resume On Sunday - FG by iluvdonjazzy: 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
FAKE NEWS

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Interstate Movement To Resume On Sunday - FG by emmafineboy(m): 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
anibi9674:
Which of the sunday
20th, dats next week Sunday
Re: BREAKING: Interstate Movement To Resume On Sunday - FG by MisterGrace: 9:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
Very poor composition skill.

Silly fake news.

This fool better leave blogging.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Interstate Movement To Resume On Sunday - FG by slivertongue: 9:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
Sunday June 21
Re: BREAKING: Interstate Movement To Resume On Sunday - FG by Raydos: 9:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
Thunder fire you OP!!

How can you be lying LieMuahammedaisically?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Interstate Movement To Resume On Sunday - FG by fatymore(f): 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
Konidafun government angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Interstate Movement To Resume On Sunday - FG by maynation(f): 9:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
fatymore:

Hahahahaha. grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Interstate Movement To Resume On Sunday - FG by jom28gy(m): 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
Where is the source of the news
Re: BREAKING: Interstate Movement To Resume On Sunday - FG by Mysticwebb: 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
Sunday with no date is no Sunday.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Interstate Movement To Resume On Sunday - FG by sayhi2bammy(m): 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
fatymore:

grin grin grin Aunty fatimo
Re: BREAKING: Interstate Movement To Resume On Sunday - FG by fatymore(f): 11:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
sayhi2bammy:

grin grin grin Aunty fatimo

Nigeria is gone..nothing is working again

I am angry because I keep getting postal stamp duty fee on every transaction made on my account...even money that isn't meant for me and was transferred the deducted it... The remaining 1k has been deducted to 9h....

This government is just draining the masses. Things are expensive..people are losing jobs, cases of rape and abduction is on the rise, should I go on....

Let me just stop

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Interstate Movement To Resume On Sunday - FG by Latidoh1: 11:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
Amen
Buy my cheap and reliable European cars so you can move yourself around comfortably.
https://www.nairaland.com/5878101/direct-tokunbo-cars-1m-above
Re: BREAKING: Interstate Movement To Resume On Sunday - FG by Teesleek007: 12:50am On Jun 14, 2020
It is time to seek God in Spirit and in truth without Holding Back.
We have stepped into a new world order and only they that know their God shall do Exploit in this Endtimes.
Subscribe to My Blog @THEOPHANY BLOG to read and know God More.

https://teesleekklass./2020/06/12/truly-seek-god/
Re: BREAKING: Interstate Movement To Resume On Sunday - FG by realstars: 12:56am On Jun 14, 2020
I WanttTo See Calabar Still Standing Tall After Lifting The Ban.
Re: BREAKING: Interstate Movement To Resume On Sunday - FG by Nobody: 3:30am On Jun 14, 2020
MisterGrace:
Very poor composition skill.

Silly fake news.

This fool better leave blogging.
grin
Re: BREAKING: Interstate Movement To Resume On Sunday - FG by Corporate2020: 7:06am On Jun 14, 2020
fatymore:

onsepe, meaning parents don't curse. E jowo, e ma binu maami.
Re: BREAKING: Interstate Movement To Resume On Sunday - FG by Corporate2020: 7:10am On Jun 14, 2020
fatymore:

Nigeria is gone..nothing is working again

I am angry because I keep getting postal stamp duty fee on every transaction made on my account...even money that isn't meant for me and was transferred the deducted it... The remaining 1k has been deducted to 9h....

This government is just draining the masses. Things are expensive..people are losing jobs, cases of rape and abduction is on the rise, should I go on....

Let me just stop

Please, these cases of rape that you mentioned, is it Buhari that is raping people or Sanwo-Olu or Nyesom Wike or Nasir El-Rufai?

Oil price at the international market is tending towards $0 (zero dollars), so expect more taxes. You cannot be paying Tithes willingly to Church fraudsters and then complain about paying Taxes to government fraudsters. It's just unfortunate that few people who are part of us are looting the Taxes. But Thunder will soon strike them and their families

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Interstate Movement To Resume On Sunday - FG by Websmillan: 7:34am On Jun 14, 2020
Re: BREAKING: Interstate Movement To Resume On Sunday - FG by ThatFairGuy: 7:44am On Jun 14, 2020
t
Re: BREAKING: Interstate Movement To Resume On Sunday - FG by doggedfighter(f): 8:20am On Jun 14, 2020
Teesleek007:
It is time to seek God in Spirit and in truth without Holding Back.
We have stepped into a new world order and only they that know their God shall do Exploit in this Endtimes.
Subscribe to My Blog @THEOPHANY BLOG to read and know God More.

https://teesleekklass./2020/06/12/truly-seek-god/
Keep shut

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abdulsalami - The North Will Recover In 20 Years / 2019: David Mark Says Restructuring Is Inevitable, Tag Campaign Team 730 / FG To Begin Trial Of 5,000 Boko Haram Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.