Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

BREAKING: Interstate Movement To Resume On Sunday - FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Interstate Movement To Resume On Sunday - FG (10088 Views)

Green Nigeria Movement To Only Support Technocrat And Seasoned Professionals / Lagos4Lagos Movement To Be Officially Welcomed Into The PDP Tomorrow / Mega Party Eyes EndSARS Movement, To Consult Jega, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Interstate Movement To Resume On Sunday - FG by Gokoyer0(m): 9:39am On Jun 14, 2020
The end is near for covid19 in Nigeria. We just have to move on with our lives. It's not funny anyway the number of casualties in some countries such as USA, UK, Spain, Italy, Brazil and India.

Let us all be grateful for nature and God most especially. Africa had been spared indeed.
Chinanny:
BREAKING: InterState movement to resume on Sunday- FG

Read More:https://www.pinnaclereport.com.ng/breaking-interstate-movement-to-resume-on-sunday-fg/
Re: BREAKING: Interstate Movement To Resume On Sunday - FG by sayhi2bammy(m): 10:29am On Jun 14, 2020
fatymore:

Nigeria is gone..nothing is working again

I am angry because I keep getting postal stamp duty fee on every transaction made on my account...even money that isn't meant for me and was transferred the deducted it... The remaining 1k has been deducted to 9h....

This government is just draining the masses. Things are expensive..people are losing jobs, cases of rape and abduction is on the rise, should I go on....

Let me just stop

You are right dear...the system is not working atall, but we just have to find a way round it to make it better for ourselves. The government has failed us already, now left for we as individuals not to fail ourselves.

Let's us keep trying to the best of our abilities, God will continue to bless our hutsles.
Re: BREAKING: Interstate Movement To Resume On Sunday - FG by karbie(f): 11:17am On Jun 14, 2020
Read the study packs on your own and pass your examinations like I did.

Prepare for your ACCA and ICAN examinations with the ICAN new study packs for all levels and get all necessary past questions and answers for a token.

Click on the whatsapp link below to get them https:///2347084890881
Re: BREAKING: Interstate Movement To Resume On Sunday - FG by fatymore(f): 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
Corporate2020:

onsepe, meaning parents don't curse. E jowo, e ma binu maami.
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG To Spend ₦900 Billion On Fuel Subsidy In 2022 / Eid-el-Kabir: Wamakko Orders Payment Of October Salaries / Atunwa, Ahmad Call For The Dismissal Of IGP Abba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.