Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

I Just Go My Portugal Visa. Now I Don't Care If Nigeria Burn. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Go My Portugal Visa. Now I Don't Care If Nigeria Burn. (7495 Views)

Meet Northern businessman who want Atiku to win so badly even if Nigeria Burn / Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns / Shehu Sani To TY Danjuma: Let Nigeria Burn & Be Free Instead Of Hiding The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Go My Portugal Visa. Now I Don't Care If Nigeria Burn. by Trollronaldo: 1:43pm On Mar 17, 2023
See, majority of Nigerians are insane. I don't care if Nigerians suffer, you deserve it because you are experts at election bad leaders.
Yes, I don't have any pity for Nigerians again, everything that is happening and that will happen to you, you brought it upon yourself.

For me, I am getting married to my Portuguese girlfriend and I am going to stay there as a citizen. I don't want to have anything to do with insane Nigerians again.

However, I will be on nairaland to laugh and make jest of y'all when those people you elected start dealing with you. It won't be long, just one year from now, you will reap the fruits of your labour.

Indeed, the leadership of any society is a product of that society. Insane people πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Y'all deserve to suffer because you are mostly foooolsss who can't reason properly

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Just Go My Portugal Visa. Now I Don't Care If Nigeria Burn. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 17, 2023
Trollronaldo:
See, majority of Nigerians are insane. I don't care if Nigerians suffer, you deserve it because you are experts at election bad leaders.
Yes, I don't have any pity for Nigerians again, everything that is happening and that will happen to you, you brought it upon yourself.

For me, I am getting married to my Portuguese girlfriend and I am going to stay there as a citizen. I don't want to have anything to do with insane Nigerians again.

However, I will be on nairaland to laugh and make jest of y'all when those people you elected starts dealing with you. It won't be long, just one year from now, you will reap the fruits of your labour.

Indeed, the leadership of any society, is a product of that society. Insane people πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Y'all deserve to suffer because you are mostly foooolsss who can't reason properly

Bye Bye Portuguese migrant ... #husband exports Nigeria next non oil export

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Go My Portugal Visa. Now I Don't Care If Nigeria Burn. by ruffhandu: 1:49pm On Mar 17, 2023
Trollronaldo:

However, I will be on nairaland to laugh and make jest of y'all when those people you elected starts dealing with you. It won't be long, just one year from now, you will reap the fruits of your labour.

Indeed, the leadership of any society, is a product of that society. Insane people πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Before you stop caring about naija make sure you are out of it. Don't stay in naija and say you don't care if it burns because the burning may start from where you are. Bro, let me advise you: before you start bragging make sure you have landed safely in Portugal and gotten registered. I am talking from experience.

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Just Go My Portugal Visa. Now I Don't Care If Nigeria Burn. by Munamoqel: 1:51pm On Mar 17, 2023
Trollronaldo:

obidents there another chance in 2O39

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Go My Portugal Visa. Now I Don't Care If Nigeria Burn. by helinues: 1:52pm On Mar 17, 2023
cheesy

Another empty bragado

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Go My Portugal Visa. Now I Don't Care If Nigeria Burn. by Xxxxtentacion2: 2:03pm On Mar 17, 2023
Trollronaldo:

you go jam g@ys for Portugal...🀣🀣
You are also part of the problem ....
When you reach they you will still carry your mumu go there

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Go My Portugal Visa. Now I Don't Care If Nigeria Burn. by Trollronaldo: 2:03pm On Mar 17, 2023
jackcanfield:

Bye Bye Portuguese migrant ... #husband exports Nigeria next non oil export
lol, it's better o

If this countrt good, who go go Portugal. Na your useless like no fit vote good leaders

7 Likes

Re: I Just Go My Portugal Visa. Now I Don't Care If Nigeria Burn. by kellyjc(m): 2:03pm On Mar 17, 2023
Someone else might say that towards you too. From your statement,you believe that the results from inec showcases the will of the people. Whether you leave or not, Nigeria will be great soon.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Go My Portugal Visa. Now I Don't Care If Nigeria Burn. by Trollronaldo: 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2023
ruffhandu:

Before you stop caring about naija make sure you are out of it. Don't stay in naija and say you don't care if it burns because the burning may start from where you are. Bro, let me advise you: before you start bragging make sure you have landed safely in Portugal and gotten registered. I am talking from experience.
Leave talk. Stop advising me.

Advice your useless electorate

5 Likes

Re: I Just Go My Portugal Visa. Now I Don't Care If Nigeria Burn. by tamdun: 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2023
I really pity some people,don't worry,in few years ur head go reset

7 Likes

Re: I Just Go My Portugal Visa. Now I Don't Care If Nigeria Burn. by Trollronaldo: 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
you go jam g@ys for Portugal...🀣🀣
You are also part of the problem ....
When you reach they you will still carry your mumu go there
I can never ever reason average Nigerian.

Cursed set of people

1 Like

Re: I Just Go My Portugal Visa. Now I Don't Care If Nigeria Burn. by JagabanBorgu: 2:07pm On Mar 17, 2023
Trollronaldo:

And eventually, when u get roàstèd outside Nigèrià for not staying in ur country, bear d brunt alone.

8 Likes

Re: I Just Go My Portugal Visa. Now I Don't Care If Nigeria Burn. by Omoawoke: 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2023
Trollronaldo:

you see small boys like you that don't have any achievement in life, the moment you have a chance to cross boarder, you begin to run mouth. especially first time travelers.
Na Portugal u See go, you dey run mouth like tap.
Mumu. where your achievement end, na where some people own start. Stop disgracing yourself on public forum, people are more exposed than that this days.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Just Go My Portugal Visa. Now I Don't Care If Nigeria Burn. by ruffhandu: 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2023
Trollronaldo:
Leave talk. Stop advising me.
Advice your useless electorate
You are part of them.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Go My Portugal Visa. Now I Don't Care If Nigeria Burn. by Jokerman(m): 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2023
You troll Ronaldo yet you want to go to Portugal... lol... why not go to Argentina...

Don't be like the Russian trolls, that troll USA and still want to live in the USA

7 Likes

Re: I Just Go My Portugal Visa. Now I Don't Care If Nigeria Burn. by Xxxxtentacion2: 2:09pm On Mar 17, 2023
Trollronaldo:
I can never ever reason average Nigerian.

Cursed set of people
you are just like the rest of Nigerians you are not special in any way...
Were you not the one advocating for all homosexual to be crucified the other day...
You reason like an average Nigerian...
πŸ˜’

7 Likes

Re: I Just Go My Portugal Visa. Now I Don't Care If Nigeria Burn. by Figger(m): 2:10pm On Mar 17, 2023
Trollronaldo:

Welcome to the league, Nigerian youths are still sleeping on a bicycle, they no wan wake up especially those that are supporting the evil APC

1 Like

Re: I Just Go My Portugal Visa. Now I Don't Care If Nigeria Burn. by famology(m): 2:20pm On Mar 17, 2023
Trollronaldo:

There's nothing like Portuguese visa.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Go My Portugal Visa. Now I Don't Care If Nigeria Burn. by Trollronaldo: 2:24pm On Mar 17, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

And eventually, when u get roàstèd outside Nigèrià for not staying in ur country, bear d brunt alone.
lol, mumu people.
See mumu wey no fit vote correct leader dey advice person

ODE πŸ˜‚
Re: I Just Go My Portugal Visa. Now I Don't Care If Nigeria Burn. by Trollronaldo: 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2023
Figger:
Welcome to the league, Nigerian youths are still sleeping on a bicycle, they no wan wake up especially those that are supporting the evil APC
I will Make fun of them.

Useless people. They deserve to suffer.
Re: I Just Go My Portugal Visa. Now I Don't Care If Nigeria Burn. by Trollronaldo: 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2023
Jokerman:
You troll Ronaldo yet you want to go to Portugal... lol... why not go to Argentina...

Don't be like the Russian trolls, that troll USA and still want to live in the USA
How I wish you can be able to advice yourself to vote rightly.

Awon werey

1 Like

Re: I Just Go My Portugal Visa. Now I Don't Care If Nigeria Burn. by JagabanBorgu: 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
Trollronaldo:
lol, mumu people.
See mumu wey no fit vote correct leader dey advice person

ODE πŸ˜‚
U fit vote correct leader and u vote Lienus Obi?
LOL
Did Obi's rule in Anambra transform the state into any town like the ones in Portugal?
I guess u know d answer, but u think he is a correct leader.
Ur mumu no too much?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Go My Portugal Visa. Now I Don't Care If Nigeria Burn. by Trollronaldo: 2:33pm On Mar 17, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

U fit vote correct leader and u vote Lienus Obi?
LOL
Did Obi's rule in Anambra transform the state into any town like the ones in Portugal?
I guess u know d answer, but u think he is a correct leader.
Ur mumu no too much?
Why even arguing with this suffer head slowpoke? 🀣🀣

We will be here to laugh at you when they start showing you shege

3 Likes

Re: I Just Go My Portugal Visa. Now I Don't Care If Nigeria Burn. by Ayobammi20: 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2023
Can you see life
What a wicked world
Re: I Just Go My Portugal Visa. Now I Don't Care If Nigeria Burn. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
Trollronaldo:
lol, it's better o

If this countrt good, who go go Portugal. Na your useless like no fit vote good leaders
And you wey dey useful they dey export you. Sha dey remit back home, make Oga Emiefiele dey happy.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Go My Portugal Visa. Now I Don't Care If Nigeria Burn. by Parachoko: 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2023
Trollronaldo:

However, I will be on nairaland to laugh and make jest of y'all when those people you elected start dealing with you. It won't be long, just one year from now, you will reap the fruits of your labour.

Indeed, the leadership of any society is a product of that society. Insane people πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Bye Bye

Safe Journey

2 Likes

Re: I Just Go My Portugal Visa. Now I Don't Care If Nigeria Burn. by IgOga(m): 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2023
grin grin grin grin

Nawa o....you get visa not citizenship and you dey use your left hand describe your papa house grin grin grin

Portugal nor be beans o....hope you don learn your Portuguese and ready to work......no room for lazy partners in Europe grin

7 Likes

Re: I Just Go My Portugal Visa. Now I Don't Care If Nigeria Burn. by Trollronaldo: 2:50pm On Mar 17, 2023
jackcanfield:

And you wey dey useful they dey export you. Sha dey remit back home, make Oga Emiefiele dey happy.
It's least we can do to help our people.
But that one no go still give you electricity. I know say generator you take charge your phone

1 Like

Re: I Just Go My Portugal Visa. Now I Don't Care If Nigeria Burn. by Trollronaldo: 2:51pm On Mar 17, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin grin

Nawa o....you get visa not citizenship and you dey use your left hand describe your papa house grin grin grin

Portugal nor be beans o....hope you don learn your Portuguese and ready to work......no room for lazy partners in Europe grin
Papa house wey werey people dey, you no go avoid am? πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: I Just Go My Portugal Visa. Now I Don't Care If Nigeria Burn. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 17, 2023
Trollronaldo:
It's least we can do to help our people.
But that one no go still give you electricity. I know say generator you take charge your phone
Lol don't worry electricity is work in progress, I am still curious who came to visit Imole as the power has been relatively stable about two days now. Don't kill yourself with foreign food o , always call back home so they can export food to you like Idi Amin .
Re: I Just Go My Portugal Visa. Now I Don't Care If Nigeria Burn. by JOemmy(m): 3:05pm On Mar 17, 2023
Why blame all nigerians when the corrupt system doesn't allow their votes to even count?

4 Likes

Re: I Just Go My Portugal Visa. Now I Don't Care If Nigeria Burn. by LivingSage: 3:08pm On Mar 17, 2023
Idiot

If Portuguese government started maltreating you now, you'll tagging and calling Nigeria Government for help.

BASTARD IPOB PIG

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chime Is Now Cancer-free & Will Be In Nigeria Soon / Army Hands Over 275 Victims To NEMA / MC Oluomo 'shoot Himself In The Leg', Causing Confusion In Lagos, Support PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.