Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Free Bitcoin Without Any Investment. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Free Bitcoin Without Any Investment. (1647 Views)

Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform / Earn Bitcoin Without Investment Using An Android App / Earn Free Bitcoin Without Investing 1 Kobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Bitcoin Without Any Investment. by Jennybest12(f): 10:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
Gooday Nairalanders, today i will introduce to you a very legitimate way to earn free bitcon with your android phone completely for free. With the help of Slide Coin App, we can earn free bitcoin without any investment.

Requirement To Earn Free Bitcoin

√ Slide Coin App - Download Here
√ Coinbase Account - Open Here

if you already have a coinbase wallet account, proceed to the next step.

• Open Slide Coin App and register with your email and password

NOTE: The email used to open the coinbase account MUST be the same with the email used to open the Slide Coin Account. If not, you will not receive any payment to your coinbase wallet.

• In the option of Referral Code, Use my code NNO224
. Get 10% every day for registering with a referral code
• After registration, Check your Email for the activation link, Activate it and return to the app and log in

• Once you log in, then your can start earning your bitcoin instantly. The App work like a Bitcoin Mining Tool. It automatically mines bitcoin for you every minute.

• Other ways to earn free Bitcoin from the app includes Using the app in-built Messenger to send SMS. You will earn 0.000001 for any SMS you send with it. To avoid mismanagement, you can only send sms to a single contact 5 times a day.

• To withdraw your earnings, simply click on Request Payment from the app dashboard. Your bitcoin will be sent to your Coinbase wallet account instantly.
This is 100% legit, it will not make u rich overnight but with time your Bitcoin accumulate. Just download the app and leave it running
Re: Free Bitcoin Without Any Investment. by SamuelLoch: 12:31am On Dec 19, 2017
Jennybest 12, thanks for this... I remember having something related to this, it's like a lock screen app but takes forever to get to the minimum withdrawal... I'd give it a shot!
Re: Free Bitcoin Without Any Investment. by Jennybest12(f): 10:36am On Dec 19, 2017
this app does not have any minimal withdrawal you can withdraw anytime but it will be better if you leave it to accumulate before pressing the withdrawal button
Re: Free Bitcoin Without Any Investment. by berbaboweezy: 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jennybest12:
this app does not have any minimal withdrawal you can withdraw anytime but it will be better if you leave it to accumulate before pressing the withdrawal button
good post but can you upload a proof of your withdrawals n how much coins do you recommend to be accumulated before withdrawal??

(1) (Reply)

They Wont Block Me Come And See / Western Union Transfers For Track Mtcn Before Payment / New Fraudulent Act On Gtb Account Holders!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.