Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Can Jogging Alone Make Me Lose Weight? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Jogging Alone Make Me Lose Weight? (356 Views)

Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) / Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) / Topless White Man And His Partner Jogging Along The Road In VI, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Jogging Alone Make Me Lose Weight? by Edaniels9(m): 9:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
Jogging is an effective exercise that can help you lose weight, especially if you are just starting off on your weight loss journey.
However, no exercise on its own is effective for weight loss if you are not eating right. Therefore if you have been jogging for a while now and you are not getting weight reduction results, you may want to check out what you are eating and how you are eating. Not eating right can be a major impediment to weight loss.

Consistency is another key factor that determines how much weight you lose from an exercise, if you someone that jogs once a week, you may never lose a noticeable weight especially if you are not eating clean and healthy.
Another reason is probably that you have hit the weight loss plateau: Continuous repetition of an exercise over a period of time makes it less effective for weight loss. When your body is used to an activity, it uses less energy to do it. In this case, you may want to increase your pace and intensity and also distance covered.

Lastly, you may want to include strength training in your weight loss plan. Building lean muscles is a good way to expend fat because muscles burn calories even at rest.
So even if you are a lady looking to lose weight, you should factor in resistance /strength training in your exercise plan. You do not have to worry about becoming muscular as the female body does not produce enough testosterone to make you that muscular.

So, those are 4 reasons you have not lost much weight even though you have been jogging.
If you have been struggling with weight loss and you wish to learn the secrets to quick and sustainable weight loss, then I invite you to join my 14 days free weight loss online mentorship class- SKIP 2 FIT.
Highlights of the class are:
-Effective eating patterns for weight loss
- Most effective exercises for weight loss
-How to overcome weight loss plateau
-Simple hacks and tricks to lose more than 5KG in 30 days
- And many more

The class starts on Monday 15th June and we have limited slots available, follow the link on the image to join immediately.
No registrations, No hidden charges. Get in and join a group of like-minded people with a common goal- lose weight and lose it fast.
Hurry now! I can't assure you of a slot if you snooze a few more hours.

Re: Can Jogging Alone Make Me Lose Weight? by BenSherman228(m): 10:46am On Jun 14, 2020
Jogging is an effective exercise that can help you lose weight. It is also very important to eat right. Eating properly and going in for sports is a huge and right step on the road to losing weight, I would also think about taking medications for weight loss, from my own experience I could recommend taking Clenbuterol and T3 Weight Loss medications, a combination of running, proper nutrition, and these two drugs will help to quickly lose weight and get in shape.
Re: Can Jogging Alone Make Me Lose Weight? by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 14, 2020
BenSherman228:
Jogging is an effective exercise that can help you lose weight. It is also very important to eat right. Eating properly and going in for sports is a huge and right step on the road to losing weight, I would also think about taking medications for weight loss, from my own experience I could recommend taking
Clenbuterol and T3. Weight Loss medications, a combination of running, proper nutrition, and these two drugs will help to quickly lose weight and get in shape.

very dangerous. abuse of that T3 drug can lead to heart attack and then death.
Re: Can Jogging Alone Make Me Lose Weight? by Aiko12: 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Another Pandemic Flu Virus Discovered In China - Bbc / Amazing Benefits Of Soursop Leaves / Please Help, I Feel Like Something Stuck In My Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.