Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,860 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Why The State And 18 LGA Chairmen Of APC Loyal To Obaseki Should Remain In APC. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The State And 18 LGA Chairmen Of APC Loyal To Obaseki Should Remain In APC. (1702 Views)

Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun / Edo APC Ex-Chairman Ojezua, 18 LGA Chairmen, Others Defect To PDP / Obaseki Should Kiss APC Ticket Goodbye If Oshiomhole Delivers Kogi & Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The State And 18 LGA Chairmen Of APC Loyal To Obaseki Should Remain In APC. by OfficialAwol(m): 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
As events continue to unfold and the likelihood of Obaseki joining PDP to actualize his second term ambition becomes clearer, I wish to suggest a stretagy to him and his team like my previous thread, where i suggested he should only present his SSCE to INEC, before I got banned an overzealous MOD who is supposedly an APC apologetic.

Now to the point, as Obaseki defects, I would suggest the APC state chairman and the 18 LGA Chairmen loyal to him should remain in APC to act spoilers.

Their job will be completely hatchet. To insist that the NWC erred when they chose the Direct primary mode without recourse to the state leadership as has been the practice and as supposedly enshrined in APC constitution or did they say it was a decision of NEC.

Now, they will continue with all court cases and possibly conduct parallel primaries or just anything that in the end, if taken to court, would lead to voiding of the APC primaries in Edo. Of course no one will deny their membership of the APC nor will anyone suspend or expel them since they are the executives of the party in their locality from where every suspension or expulsion must emanate.

Nothing is guaranteed. So their remaining in APC to play spoiler is not a guarantee for Obaseki's victory. But if in the end, everything goes well, then a triumphant entry will be organized for them into the PDP.

Let's play this politics since Oshiomole claims to be shrewd.

#AWOL

6 Likes

Re: Why The State And 18 LGA Chairmen Of APC Loyal To Obaseki Should Remain In APC. by jom28gy(m): 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
No they should leave with him
Re: Why The State And 18 LGA Chairmen Of APC Loyal To Obaseki Should Remain In APC. by OfficialAwol(m): 10:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
jom28gy:
No they should leave with him

Why?
Re: Why The State And 18 LGA Chairmen Of APC Loyal To Obaseki Should Remain In APC. by phemmyutd(m): 10:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
OfficialAwol:
As events continue to unfold and the likelihood of Obaseki joining PDP to actualize his second term ambition becomes clearer, I wish to suggest a stretagy to him and his team like my previous thread, where i suggested he should only present his SSCE to INEC, before I got banned an overzealous MOD who is supposedly an APC apologetic.

Now to the point, as Obaseki defects, I would suggest the APC state chairman and the 18 LGA Chairmen loyal to him should remain in APC to act spoilers.

Their job will be completely hatchet. To insist that the NWC erred when they chose the Direct primary mode without recourse to the state leadership as has been the practice and as supposedly enshrined in APC constitution or did they say it was a decision of NEC.

Now, they will continue with all court cases and possibly conduct parallel primaries or just anything that in the end, if taken to court, would lead to voiding of the APC primaries in Edo. Of course no one will deny their membership of the APC nor will anyone suspend or expel them since they are the executives of the party in their locality from where every suspension or expulsion must emanate.

Nothing is guaranteed. So their remaining in APC to play spoiler is not a guarantee for Obaseki's victory. But if in the end, everything goes well, then a triumphant entry will be organized for them into the PDP.

#AWOL

Baby politician you are. You know nothing about APC constitution. The rubbish saraki wanted to try In Kwara that eventually made mockry of him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The State And 18 LGA Chairmen Of APC Loyal To Obaseki Should Remain In APC. by jom28gy(m): 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Why?
so that he will have more supporters
Re: Why The State And 18 LGA Chairmen Of APC Loyal To Obaseki Should Remain In APC. by Kyase(m): 11:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
You are a learner seriously boss

You think say Olosho grin Adams na small pikin for politics ?

2 Likes

Re: Why The State And 18 LGA Chairmen Of APC Loyal To Obaseki Should Remain In APC. by OfficialAwol(m): 1:15am On Jun 14, 2020
phemmyutd:

Baby politician you are. You know nothing about APC constitution. The rubbish saraki wanted to try In Kwara that eventually made mockry of him

Saraki didnt try that in Kwara. When he decamped, he did so with all his political family and supporters.

3 Likes

Re: Why The State And 18 LGA Chairmen Of APC Loyal To Obaseki Should Remain In APC. by OfficialAwol(m): 1:17am On Jun 14, 2020
Kyase:
You are a learner seriously boss

You think say Olosho grin Adams na small pikin for politics ?

Osho is definitely not a learner, but are u ruling out the possibility of these guys causing a spoiler?

2 Likes

Re: Why The State And 18 LGA Chairmen Of APC Loyal To Obaseki Should Remain In APC. by Mynd44: 4:21am On Jun 14, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Saraki didnt try that in Kwara. When he decamped, he did so with all his political family and supporters.
Amosun did this in Ogun. What will happen is that the APC will not trust the state exco and not campaign through them.

As for the primary election, it cannot be faulted at the court as it is legal

2 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why The State And 18 LGA Chairmen Of APC Loyal To Obaseki Should Remain In APC. by allthingsgood: 4:55am On Jun 14, 2020
OfficialAwol:

#AWOL

Less than smart post. Nobody is following obaseki. His career is dead. Politics is not played with emotion. I won't be surprised if the lga chairmen have already switched camp begging oshobaba grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The State And 18 LGA Chairmen Of APC Loyal To Obaseki Should Remain In APC. by helinues: 5:37am On Jun 14, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Why The State And 18 LGA Chairmen Of APC Loyal To Obaseki Should Remain In APC. by OfficialAwol(m): 7:36am On Jun 14, 2020
Mynd44:

Amosun did this in Ogun. What will happen is that the APC will not trust the state exco and not campaign through them.

Nobody is doubting the legality of the primaries as fixed by the NWC of APC.

My stretagy is for the state Excos loyal to Obaseki to remain in APC and look for loopholes to exploit.
Re: Why The State And 18 LGA Chairmen Of APC Loyal To Obaseki Should Remain In APC. by OfficialAwol(m): 7:39am On Jun 14, 2020
allthingsgood:

Less than smart post. Nobody is following obaseki. His career is dead. Politics is not played with emotion. I won't be surprised if the lga chairmen have already switched camp begging oshobaba grin

What if his political career is not dead.

It is not over until it's over.

And about the state Excos, I don't know, but I think they've come to far to go back.
Re: Why The State And 18 LGA Chairmen Of APC Loyal To Obaseki Should Remain In APC. by IamPatriotic(m): 7:52am On Jun 14, 2020
OfficialAwol:

#AWOL

For your mind now, you don write great opinionated article abi? You postulated that someone whose eligibility to contest for the election has been quashed by the NWC of the party. Under which presence will his supporters conduct your agitated parallel primary election?
I will also call on the mod to also ban you and take down this account for being crassly ignorant! Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Why The State And 18 LGA Chairmen Of APC Loyal To Obaseki Should Remain In APC. by PIMPAR: 7:56am On Jun 14, 2020
OfficialAwol:

#AWOL
Opinion of a toddler in politics section. Your numerous advise didn't yield any positive results and you think this one you are offering will have any impact. Edo is not Lagos crew
Re: Why The State And 18 LGA Chairmen Of APC Loyal To Obaseki Should Remain In APC. by fergie001: 7:57am On Jun 14, 2020
1. First things first......his new party needs bodies. What is he bringing to the new party asides money?
So he needs all the bodies he can get.

2. Irrespective there are two factions in the party, there will be no parallel primaries. The INEC, NWC of the APC, both parallel excos all agree on the primaries date save for the method.

3. The NWC will simply expel the State exco members & LG Chairmen, the moment they remain or give them the tag persona non grata

No two ways about it, for their survival they have to move in droves to the party he chooses to contest with.

He just needs money and plenty of it because if indeed, he is moving to the PDP, they have made it abundantly clear that you finance yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why The State And 18 LGA Chairmen Of APC Loyal To Obaseki Should Remain In APC. by PIMPAR: 7:59am On Jun 14, 2020
Little rat, you should have asked yourself if the state chairman has the power to determine the indirect primary election for the NWC of a party. Typical lazy youth
Re: Why The State And 18 LGA Chairmen Of APC Loyal To Obaseki Should Remain In APC. by PIMPAR: 8:03am On Jun 14, 2020
Mynd44:

Ignore that baby. Most of them just comment out of ignorance
Re: Why The State And 18 LGA Chairmen Of APC Loyal To Obaseki Should Remain In APC. by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 14, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Why?
Stop supporting APC covid party

1 Like

Re: Why The State And 18 LGA Chairmen Of APC Loyal To Obaseki Should Remain In APC. by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 14, 2020
OfficialAwol:

My stretagy is for the state Excos loyal to Obaseki to remain in APC and look for loopholes to exploit.
Go and meet the Gov and tell him your strategy, let us be on NL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The State And 18 LGA Chairmen Of APC Loyal To Obaseki Should Remain In APC. by PIMPAR: 8:05am On Jun 14, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Stop saying rubbish. You think Oshiomole is as daft as you are?
Re: Why The State And 18 LGA Chairmen Of APC Loyal To Obaseki Should Remain In APC. by allthingsgood: 8:24am On Jun 14, 2020
OfficialAwol:

What if his political career is not dead.

It is not over until it's over.

And about the state Excos, I don't know, but I think they've come to far to go back.

Ok let's watch and see how it plays out.
Re: Why The State And 18 LGA Chairmen Of APC Loyal To Obaseki Should Remain In APC. by Kyase(m): 8:30am On Jun 14, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Osho is definitely not a learner, but are u ruling out the possibility of these guys causing a spoiler?
If they are Identified as mulls then they can only spoil their camp
and by now osho camp knows those who are loyal to them
Re: Why The State And 18 LGA Chairmen Of APC Loyal To Obaseki Should Remain In APC. by phemmyutd(m): 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Stop telling stories you don't know. I am a Kwaran. Saraki planted Balogun Fulani in APC as state chairman, hoping he could use him to disrupt the party. Go and find out
Re: Why The State And 18 LGA Chairmen Of APC Loyal To Obaseki Should Remain In APC. by ORIENTATION101: 3:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
OfficialAwol:

this guy is a learner, APC campaign team will come from osho faction. That was same scenario that played in ogun.
Amosun stayed back in APC as incumbent governor , he work for the opposition APM las las he lost
Re: Why The State And 18 LGA Chairmen Of APC Loyal To Obaseki Should Remain In APC. by ORIENTATION101: 3:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
OfficialAwol:

update yourself ,when saraki decamped his stooge Balogun Fulani exco was dissolved by NWC and a caretaker committee took over.

http://thenationonlineng.net/ishola-balogun-fulani-led-kwara-exco-remains-expelled-apc-nwc/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/324801-sarakis-apc-loyalists-lose-at-supreme-court.html

Stop discussing politics, cos you actually dont know much about it
Re: Why The State And 18 LGA Chairmen Of APC Loyal To Obaseki Should Remain In APC. by OfficialAwol(m): 8:04am On Oct 24, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
update yourself ,when saraki decamped his stooge Balogun Fulani exco was dissolved by NWC and a caretaker committee took over.

http://thenationonlineng.net/ishola-balogun-fulani-led-kwara-exco-remains-expelled-apc-nwc/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/324801-sarakis-apc-loyalists-lose-at-supreme-court.html

Stop discussing politics, cos you actually dont know much about it

What have you to say now they finally used my strategy?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING! Ajimobi Actually Died Last Week From Coronavirus, His Death Was Covere / Tinubu Is A Typical Yoruba Man / Anxieties In Edo As PDP Suspends Kassim Afegbua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.