Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,594 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August (18204 Views)

Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days / Kylian Mbappe Angry Over Messi’s Contract, Wants To Leave PSG / David Silva To Be Immortalised With Statue Outside Etihad Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August by Obidiugwu: 6:42am On Jun 14, 2020
Great players...
Dm us for directing of your musical video shoot at affordable price. Zero Seven Zero Five Two One One Three Four Zero Five
Re: Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:44am On Jun 14, 2020
And Cavani will go back and hurt dem badly, I fear that man pass that new striker dey are buying from inter Milan
Re: Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 14, 2020
Realresk:

That's how the person wd pay and see cassava in the pack... We don learn cool

Pls if you don't have better things to say.. U can do good and keep shut.... Stop De-marketing someone's biz when u know notin abt it.

It's obvious u avnt learn coz u behave immatured
Be matured
Re: Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August by Jaydiller: 6:47am On Jun 14, 2020
Get courses and ebooks for free on our site
www.thecourseplug.com
Re: Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August by Gbadebo19(m): 6:58am On Jun 14, 2020
Pls Help Me With Mtn Recharge Card. Transfer, Vtu Or Anyhow
Re: Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August by Dreyton36: 7:14am On Jun 14, 2020
Make dem quick come man utd jare
Re: Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August by kenzysmith: 7:20am On Jun 14, 2020
welcome to Newcastle
Re: Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August by Offpoint: 7:36am On Jun 14, 2020
Ty

Re: Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August by VectorVee68(m): 7:57am On Jun 14, 2020
Offpoint:
Ty

You thief shaw's academy logo ( sips air suuuuuu haa)
Re: Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 14, 2020
Real Madrid and PSG are the same....they don't treat their players well.

After 10yrs at the club, they are leaving on free transfer, it's so sad!
Re: Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August by saajus: 8:58am On Jun 14, 2020
Haba. Free Transfer is when your contract expires and you are free to go anywhere. That's not disrespect. They will celebrate their exits. Forget loyalty o, it's a contract thing. In the business world, you are as useful as your result. Companies dump people if they are no longer producing. It's even better here. Advanced countries organization managements are very brutal. I tell people don't die for any company or organization. Give your best during the 8hrs daily contract you have with them. Aren't you see players forcing moves or people leaving companies after they've invested so much training them?
Cavani is still a goal machine. I am sure many clubs will want his signature. Silva too will find another club.
Ilovebigboobs:

Re: Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August by elpochas: 9:07am On Jun 14, 2020
Man utd and Arsenal make ina come see free market take upgrade ina flops o.
Re: Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 14, 2020
saajus:
Haba. Free Transfer is when your contract expires and you are free to go anywhere. That's not disrespect. They will celebrate their exits. Forget loyalty o, it's a contract thing. In the business world, you are as useful as your result. Companies dump people if they are no longer producing. It's even better here. Advanced countries organization managements are very brutal. I tell people don't die for any company or organization. Give your best during the 8hrs daily contract you have with them. Aren't you see players forcing moves or people leaving companies after they've invested so much training them?
Cavani is still a goal machine. I am sure many clubs will want his signature. Silva too will find another club.
U're right boss..thanks for the enlightenment.

Happy Sunday
Re: Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August by Offpoint: 9:23am On Jun 14, 2020
VectorVee68:

You thief shaw's academy logo ( sips air suuuuuu haa)
Where's the stealing Mr man? I sort for pictures online and wrote my message on it... Did I mentioned that's my logo or picture?

No let me knack you jazz this Sunday morning o

1 Like

Re: Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August by Jeroboy(m): 9:30am On Jun 14, 2020
“My N!pples Have Sufered” – Actress Halima Abubakar Recounts Her Experience Of Motherhood

https://kicknaija.com.ng/2020/06/14/my-npples-have-sufered-actress-halima-abubakar-recounts-her-experience-of-motherhood/
Re: Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August by rash47(m): 9:31am On Jun 14, 2020
AuwalYusuf812:
And Cavani will go back and hurt dem badly, I fear that man pass that new striker dey are buying from inter Milan

Cavani is a great finisher anytime, he hardly looses form
Re: Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August by rash47(m): 9:33am On Jun 14, 2020
Ilovebigboobs:

Madrid are worst off. You heard the management,they are not sure if they are making the right decision
Re: Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August by Kingkun69(m): 9:37am On Jun 14, 2020
Realresk:

That's how the person wd pay and see cassava in the pack... We don learn cool
u go spoil their market cheesy
Re: Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August by Joefat: 9:43am On Jun 14, 2020
Arsenal how far nah.. this is a great opportunity.. awful don show face here..
Re: Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August by tfash96(m): 9:43am On Jun 14, 2020
They can go and join my Iniesta in Vissel Kobe grin grin
Re: Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August by dammywapes(m): 9:52am On Jun 14, 2020
Juve go sign one of them , juve king of free transfer
Re: Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August by thesicilian: 9:53am On Jun 14, 2020
Cavani is one of the most under-appreciated footballers in Europe.

3 Likes

Re: Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August by uunwanaobong3: 9:55am On Jun 14, 2020
Man utd is waiting for their services....................... I wouldn't be surprised if man utd shell out 200 million pounds to buy these two old cargoes........................... everybody and and anything now is linked to man utd.......................... Desperate club with a novice manager
Re: Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August by Babaalajo(m): 9:59am On Jun 14, 2020
WoundedLamb:
I don't know much about football. Just saw an opportunity to be on the front page and grabbed it!

Lesson: do not let an opportunity pass you by.
and what do you gain from being FTC ?
Re: Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August by Masterk2019: 10:04am On Jun 14, 2020
A pity they could not win UCL at PSG but won numerous Liga titles

1 Like

Re: Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August by Heavance(m): 10:07am On Jun 14, 2020
I can see Thiago heading to Milan.
Re: Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August by ElonMosque(m): 10:22am On Jun 14, 2020
Too talented not to have won UCL. Sad.
Re: Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August by ElonMosque(m): 10:22am On Jun 14, 2020
sunitasen:
Hi Friends Sunita Here We Provide Body Massage And Independent Girls Dating Services
http://www.sunitamassage.com

dafuq is this??
Re: Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August by ElonMosque(m): 10:23am On Jun 14, 2020
Heavance:
I can see Thiago heading to Milan.

Or Man U grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juventus Close To Signing Anthony Martial From Manchester United / Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils / FIBA: Nigeria Finishes 17th As Africa’s Best At FIBA World Cup In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.