Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August (18206 Views)

Lionel Messi Pushing To Leave PSG Within Next 10 Days / Kylian Mbappe Angry Over Messi’s Contract, Wants To Leave PSG / David Silva To Be Immortalised With Statue Outside Etihad Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August by ElonMosque(m): 10:24am On Jun 14, 2020
Babaalajo:
and what do you gain from being FTC ?

Re: Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 14, 2020
WoundedLamb:
I don't know much about football. Just saw an opportunity to be on the front page and grabbed it!

Lesson: do not let an opportunity pass you by.
lol woundedlamb if I catch you ,you go hear word 2 seconds lol cause I go heal your wound
Re: Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August by kingsvictor2: 11:12am On Jun 14, 2020
post=90644839:
Great and good players.

They gave their best for their clubs.

All the best to the future to them.
FG earmarks 12b naira for pest control in the north. U didn't comment on dat one

2 Likes

Re: Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August by ThanosDr: 11:16am On Jun 14, 2020
Re: Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August by Realresk(m): 11:21am On Jun 14, 2020
ProfDview1:

Pls if you don't have better things to say.. U can do good and keep shut.... Stop De-marketing someone's biz when u know notin abt it.

It's obvious u avnt learn coz u behave immatured
Be matured

Guy relax naa.. if u take things too seriously u wd die quick oo.. calm down. Sorry.
Re: Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August by Saskatchewan57(m): 11:24am On Jun 14, 2020
Two farmers leaving the farming community.
Re: Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August by VectorVee68(m): 11:48am On Jun 14, 2020
Offpoint:

Where's the stealing Mr man? I sort for pictures online and wrote my message on it... Did I mentioned that's my logo or picture?

No let me knack you jazz this Sunday morning o

Ewwwooo!!! na play I dey oooo abeg ooo. ( packs bag to flee) ... Lol

Re: Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August by MajorOvakporaye(f): 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
post=90644839:
Great and good players.

They gave their best for their clubs.

All the best to the future to them.

shut up!

1 Like

Re: Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August by mjbrainiac: 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
Chelsea can make do with Cavani
Re: Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August by mjbrainiac: 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
PSG have annouced that Edinson Cavani and Thiago Silva will close the curtain on their illustrious career at the club after the end of this season's Uefa Champions league.

The club's sporting director, Leonardo, eulogized Cavani and Silva as players who have had a big impact on on the club's history but also stressed that both sides are nearing the end of their relationship.

"You always wonder if you should carry on down the same path together or if it's better to avoid a scenario where you've stayed for one year too many.

"It's been such a wonderful journey, but we're coming to the end. We had to make a logical decision, both in financial terms and also considering the next generation of players coming through" Leonardo said.

Edinson Cavani is Paris Saint-Germain's all time highest goalscorer with 200 goals since he joined the French club in 2013.

Thiago Silva was another addition to PSG from the Serie A, the Brazilian became hugely influential since moving to the French capital club, he currently wears the captain's armband for the team.

The contribution they've made to PSG cannot be undermined despite the fact that they're approaching the twilight of their careers.

Read more: https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=e77ed51d37f23f00fe81a6006bc0890c&news_entry_id=sf906fdf200613en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_3117b4ba-a09a-4b69-bc25-3841c36cf294&from=news
Re: Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August by WoundedLamb: 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
Babaalajo:
and what do you gain from being FTC ?

But I'm not FTC. undecided

I guess you don't even know what FTC means and that's not surprising seeing how seriously you take everything. grin

Happy Sunday Sir.
Re: Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August by WoundedLamb: 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
Possiblegee:
lol woundedlamb if I catch you ,you go hear word 2 seconds lol cause I go heal your wound

Hehe... I do as the spirit leads cheesy
Re: Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Hehe... I do as the spirit leads cheesy
hehe bad guy

1 Like

Re: Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August by Offpoint: 6:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
ThanosDr:
hmmm add your message to a logo that's not yours hmmm.
Contact for your designs and stop disturbing me...

Contact me and you'll be glad you did.
Re: Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August by Offpoint: 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
VectorVee68:

Ewwwooo!!! na play I dey oooo abeg ooo. ( packs bag to flee) ... Lol
Nawa o, small play wey I play with you see the kind bag you carry... You wan leave earth ni? grin
Re: Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August by ThanosDr: 6:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
Re: Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August by Offpoint: 6:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
ThanosDr:
you used one mouth to insult me and the other to advertise to me.

I hail your advertising juju sir.

To think I would want to do business with you after accusing me of disturbing you.

All the best in your endeavours.
Okay, if you no do others will... Ocean large.

If you feel insulted, no apologies.
Re: Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August by VectorVee68(m): 7:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
Offpoint:

Nawa o, small play wey I play with you see the kind bag you carry... You wan leave earth ni? grin

Hahaaaaa bro lol
Re: Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August by ThanosDr: 8:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
Offpoint:

Okay, if you no do others will... Ocean large.

If you feel insulted, no apologies.
all right sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dani Ceballos Rejoins Arsenal On Loan / Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils / Juventus Close To Signing Anthony Martial From Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.