Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

A Demon Seen Physically On Top Of A Roof In Italy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Demon Seen Physically On Top Of A Roof In Italy (1254 Views)

A Demon Spoted At The Top Of A Church In Italy(with Video) / Has Anyone Actually Seen A Demon Before? / Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Demon Seen Physically On Top Of A Roof In Italy by SUPRRA: 11:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
A video showed a demon climbing a roof in Italy Vatican city .Atheist should come and defend themselves
This calls for prayers on for God's intervention

watch video on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaP74B6rplQ

Re: A Demon Seen Physically On Top Of A Roof In Italy by Kobojunkie: 11:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
That is a demon? And is there significance to its landing on a roof in Vatican city?

ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Demon Seen Physically On Top Of A Roof In Italy by yanabasee1(m): 11:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
Humans are the demons......
Re: A Demon Seen Physically On Top Of A Roof In Italy by onomeabuja: 11:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
This op u funny ooo u no no say na covid-19 wahalaevery body De find where him go hide nah.. Even Satan with all his satanic angels don go into oblivion.. That's d power of COVID-19 grin grin grin
Re: A Demon Seen Physically On Top Of A Roof In Italy by Simplecity(m): 12:02am On Jun 14, 2020
Ever heard of VFX? undecided
Re: A Demon Seen Physically On Top Of A Roof In Italy by Oluromantic: 12:03am On Jun 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
That is a demon? And is there significance to its landing on a roof in Vatican city?

ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
I'm not supporting the op against you o. But can you tell us what it is?

Simplecity:
Ever heard of VFX? undecided
What is VFX?
Re: A Demon Seen Physically On Top Of A Roof In Italy by Simplecity(m): 12:07am On Jun 14, 2020
Oluromantic:

What is VFX?
Vfx is the integration of live action footage and CG elements to create realistic imagery ....if you watch some Marvel movies you will have an idea of what am saying......... its all about tricking the viewers to believe what is not there is there wink
Re: A Demon Seen Physically On Top Of A Roof In Italy by Oluromantic: 12:08am On Jun 14, 2020
[right][/right]
Simplecity:
Vfx is the integration of live action footage and CG elements to create realistic imagery ....if you watch some Marvel movies you will have an idea of what am saying......... its all about tricking the viewers to believe what is not there is there wink
Yes ive seen such in movies but this isn't a movie
Re: A Demon Seen Physically On Top Of A Roof In Italy by Simplecity(m): 12:09am On Jun 14, 2020
Oluromantic:
[right][/right]
Yes ive seen such in movies but this isn't a movie
lol...it doesnt only apply to movies .....anyone can learn it and use it however they like
Re: A Demon Seen Physically On Top Of A Roof In Italy by Oluromantic: 12:10am On Jun 14, 2020
Simplecity:
lol...it doesnt only apply to movies .....anyone can learn it and use it however they like
Ok o. I'll do more research on that
Re: A Demon Seen Physically On Top Of A Roof In Italy by Simplecity(m): 12:12am On Jun 14, 2020
Oluromantic:

Ok o. I'll do more research on that
check out this youtube channel "CORRIDOR" they are a group of VFX artists who are pros in vfx ..they do reviews on good and bad movies vfx ...just watch one video and be surprised
Re: A Demon Seen Physically On Top Of A Roof In Italy by longetivity(m): 12:27am On Jun 14, 2020
oh lord please save my G.O.A.T CR7
Re: A Demon Seen Physically On Top Of A Roof In Italy by Kobojunkie: 1:02am On Jun 14, 2020
Oluromantic:

What is VFX?
yeah, what he said! grin
Re: A Demon Seen Physically On Top Of A Roof In Italy by illicit(m): 5:36am On Jun 14, 2020
Na so demon dey do
Re: A Demon Seen Physically On Top Of A Roof In Italy by orisa37: 9:52am On Jun 14, 2020
THAT'S CORONAVIRUS REPORTING.

From Orunto27

GOD IS AGAINST CHRISLAM. HE DOESN'T SUPPORT THE MOVEMENTS
Re: A Demon Seen Physically On Top Of A Roof In Italy by Ghostrye: 10:08am On Jun 14, 2020
Yo atheist someone is calling y'all, come and see what I am seeing

(1) (Reply)

The Little Voice That Goes Against My Wish Has Done It Again: Trump Loses! / Cow Bull Baal Worship Has Come To America Officially Now As Brahmins Get Power / Bishop David Oyedepo Did Not Sack Pastors Over Money - Reno (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.