Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Let The World Know Your Skills And Experience So They Can Pay You For It - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Let The World Know Your Skills And Experience So They Can Pay You For It (155 Views)

What Is The Lowest Pay You Have Received For A Job Due To Desperation? / Download ICAN Pathfinder May 2019 For Foundation, Skills And Professional / Learn a Skill that will PAY YOU for the rest of your life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let The World Know Your Skills And Experience So They Can Pay You For It by Didy1(f): 12:05am On Jun 14, 2020
I will tell you 3 reasons why you're not ready for the post COVID global economy, number 3 is my best.

1. You have not cleaned up your social media: Since COVID-19 has forced us to live virtual lives, your social media platforms needs to be cleaned up.

Delete or remove posts that are not consistent with the new brand you're building now. Nowadays, people are hired more through your social media because they see your track record.

P.S Social Media is your new CV.

2. You meddle in every issue online: You comment on every thread whether it's gossip, gist, or a blackmail and many other unnecessary things.

Choose what to comment on, not every content is your kind of content. Nobody invited you to that gist.

There are some things I see online, I want to comment on them but I remember that I have my brand to protect then I stop.

My name is my brand. I didn't say you should not catch fun or join fun threads, I do too.

All I am saying is and you can quote me on this one "Know when to say something and when to Waka pass"

All these form a track record of your online activities and presence.

3. You do not have a personal or business blog: Your blog is your new cover letter highlighting your experience, expertise etc.

I recently wanted a Facebook ad expert to give me some details about himself to be included in my book. Guess what?

He just gave me the link to his blog to save himself the stress. This is where we have moved to. You no longer have tell much about you as an individual, put it on your blog.

"If you don't report it in your blog, it didn't happen" You may never have the opportunity to tell anyone anywhere about you but your blog does.

You who is reading this now, my sincere advice is go and implement these stuff.

I remain the Profitable Blogging coach and Pinterest Queen.

Feel free to reach out especially if you want to learn profitable Blogging.

/2348103041748

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

HPWI Free Technology Training In Solar Power And Fiber Optics Installation!! / Mum Versus Son Dance / Still Your Pi Currency Guy Bringing You Good News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.