Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

You Might Be The Next Big Media Influencer - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / You Might Be The Next Big Media Influencer (150 Views)

A Week In The Life Of An Anonymous Superstar Social Media Influencer / Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable / 10 Tips To Become A Successful Social Media Influencer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Might Be The Next Big Media Influencer by Theladysroom: 10:40am On Jul 01, 2020
Since the lockdown, everyone has taken on one challenge or the other on social media. Everyone is hosting a live event. Everyone is creating content. We have all suddenly become influencers o. Lol. You know na, from the Tik Tok to Triller videos. The people who have not caught the social media buzz are probably monks.

So while all these are happening, it also helps to think about money. You are not here to spend all that data for nothing. Personally, I have also been trying out ways to supplement my income because this is the best time to work from home and what better way to do that, than on social media. I basically spend all my time there anyway. *don’t judge me*

Anyway, if you have recently caught the social media content creating buzz, and like me, you are looking for a way to monetize, here are a few options I am exploring. https://theladysroom.ng/you-might-be-the-next-big-media-influencer/

(1) (Reply)

*behold The Eagle: Tips On Gaining Excellence* / Key Tips To Land Your Next Job! This Works / Hire Wiki Experts For Making Wiki Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.