Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

I Bleed Easily - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Bleed Easily (340 Views)

Before I Bleed / I Bleed My Last. / Never Forget To Bleed - By Prince Kabal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Bleed Easily by kizi4chuks(m): 1:54am On Jun 14, 2020
Amidst a billion hearts my heart stands alone, amidst a trillion souls, my soul yet yearns for a soul to cling to.

I have been broken by the ones I once loved, My heart has been torn to shreds by those I once trusted, that I stand broken and afraid.
Alone to my world of pain, alone to my troubles and trials. My lonely nights had seen my ocean of tears drenching my pillow and wetting my face. When I remembered their mouth watering promises of love, and promises of forever after, honey combed lies that dipped into me and broke all my defenses to reach into my heart.

READ MORE ON KIZZANTEL..COM

(1) (Reply)

OFFICE PALAVA, Episode 1, With Chinyere Winifred / Premium Tools / GODMAN QUOTES 45 (digest It Without Eating It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.