Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,025 members, 7,821,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Babagana Zulum Unveils 326 Projects In 365 Days - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babagana Zulum Unveils 326 Projects In 365 Days (24775 Views)

Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) / Governor Babagana Zulum Sitting Under A Tree / How Babagana Zulum Aborted Plot By Fayemi, El-rufai To Sack Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babagana Zulum Unveils 326 Projects In 365 Days by Karemarealty288(m): 8:33am On Jun 14, 2020
helinues:
Just imagine Prof Osinbajo as president and Prof Zulum as VP..

That could be the better Nigeria leadership we have been yearning for.

Nice one Gov Zulum

And the Ebonyi state Governor as Senate President..
Re: Babagana Zulum Unveils 326 Projects In 365 Days by AnanseK(m): 8:41am On Jun 14, 2020
QuickStandard:
cool
I weep for Bornu.
After construction, some boko boys will still destroy and vandalize them, all in the name of 70virgins.

But one thing that baffles me in Nigeria.
When Boko haram wipes a whole community, everyone keeps mute.

But if 1 black man is killed in America, the whole social media will be buzzing with support and condolences, even when the victim is a criminal.

Could this be double standard? Hypocrisy or low self esteem?

Just [/b]thinking loud.

Happy Sunday

Which one is Bornu again. Somebody said Bernie we corrected him. Now you are saying Bornu when the correct name of that state is [b]Borno
. Repeat after me Borno..... before you start writing Oyu, Ondu, Edu and Kanu.
Re: Babagana Zulum Unveils 326 Projects In 365 Days by afecgivers: 8:48am On Jun 14, 2020
WakeNbaked:

In Nigeria, a place without adequate water in every houses; it is a capital project.

You are right
Re: Babagana Zulum Unveils 326 Projects In 365 Days by cryptotech: 8:55am On Jun 14, 2020
Bighead9:

You deserve the kind of Governors you have.

I know you are an Igbo man from either Abia or Anambra States.

Did you think I have time for your tribal nonsense, east, north, south, West, nonsense, I analize post before commenting...I don't have time for tribalism, social intervention is the first thing u do in a war torn environment, not building project that will later be destroy, because the war still persist.
Re: Babagana Zulum Unveils 326 Projects In 365 Days by sulaak(m): 8:55am On Jun 14, 2020
Ubykcee:
He has tried

Tried at what?

Starting projects is nothing, Nigeria started Ajoakuta and Mamabila project how far has that gone.

Nigerians standard are just too low and stupid.
Re: Babagana Zulum Unveils 326 Projects In 365 Days by Dansuqi: 8:59am On Jun 14, 2020
Coldie:
Nice one...

We from eastern Nigeria, from Bornu, all the way to benue to cross Rivers to bayelsa need to work together to develop the eastern region. The space the west is giving us is too much, from Lagos to Niger to kano.

We have to push for eastern rail lines, so at least people and goods can move from South east to north east

Guy,there is nothing like eastern nigeria except you mean south east
Re: Babagana Zulum Unveils 326 Projects In 365 Days by Dansuqi: 9:01am On Jun 14, 2020
Ibegtodiffer:
I have come to observe that most Academics in position of power do very well.
1. Osinbajo as acting President almost completely stole the shine off his principal

2. Prof. Ben Ayade
3. Prof. Zulum (this one is the don of projects?)
Ayade is a complete failure.he is an audio prof
Re: Babagana Zulum Unveils 326 Projects In 365 Days by Bighead9: 9:05am On Jun 14, 2020
cryptotech:

Did you think I have time for your tribal nonsense, east, north, south, West, nonsense, I analize post before commenting...I don't have time for tribalism, social intervention is the first thing u do in a war torn environment, not building project that will later be destroy, because the war still persist.

You are an Igbo man, no lie. grin
Your cover has been blown by the hate you just spewed.

Re: Babagana Zulum Unveils 326 Projects In 365 Days by emorse(m): 9:09am On Jun 14, 2020
wavylevel:

What is this? Has the black man become so jaded that he heaps eulogies on a public official who executes his constitutional duties?

We're not in the movies bro. In these climes, public officials don't jack and the most we do is complain on social media. No action. So when we find one who 'executes his constitutional duties', we commend and encourage him to do more. Presently, Zulum is the only name on that list.
Re: Babagana Zulum Unveils 326 Projects In 365 Days by Angelfrost(m): 9:12am On Jun 14, 2020
So, lemme address the elephant in the room yet again...

Is this man getting a different federal allocation from his counterparts in other states especially in the Southeast??!...
Re: Babagana Zulum Unveils 326 Projects In 365 Days by Samysearch(m): 9:13am On Jun 14, 2020
QuickStandard:
cool
I weep for Bornu.
After construction, some boko boys will still destroy and vandalize them, all in the name of 70virgins.

But one thing that baffles me in Nigeria.
When Boko haram wipes a whole community, everyone keeps mute.

But if 1 black man is killed in America, the whole social media will be buzzing with support and condolences, even when the victim is a criminal.

Could this be double standard? Hypocrisy or low self esteem?

Just thinking loud.

Happy Sunday

From ur post u sound educated but I guess not educated enough to find out that these book haram lunatics are operating on a principle that is purely unIslamic. U can check the Qur'an & hadith of the prophet (saw) to see for ur self. U rely on western propaganda that Islam others the killing of people. Do you know that Muslim are the major victims of the book haram carnage? Check fact avail ur self from unnecessary prejudice. I am a Muslim & my religion teaches me on the sacred nature of lives. Peace be unto you.
Re: Babagana Zulum Unveils 326 Projects In 365 Days by helinues: 9:19am On Jun 14, 2020
Karemarealty288:

And the Ebonyi state Governor as Senate President..

What an ingredient... I sincerely pray and wish for this combos
Re: Babagana Zulum Unveils 326 Projects In 365 Days by wavylevel: 9:21am On Jun 14, 2020
emorse:

We're not in the movies bro. In these climes, public officials don't jack and the most we do is complain on social media. No action. So when we find one who 'executes his constitutional duties', we commend and encourage him to do more. Presently, Zulum is the only name on that list.

The problem with us is that we set the bar too low so when mediocre public officials execute mediocre projects we applaud them. Not taking anything away from Prof. Zulum. He has done well no doubt.
I just want us to stop singing praises of people who have carried out their official duties.
Re: Babagana Zulum Unveils 326 Projects In 365 Days by xjiggy: 9:31am On Jun 14, 2020
Waiting for Obaseki to unveil the so called projects he's touting to have implemented in Edo state.
Re: Babagana Zulum Unveils 326 Projects In 365 Days by athaboi(f): 9:42am On Jun 14, 2020
wavylevel:

What is this? Has the black man become so jaded that he heaps eulogies on a public official who executes his constitutional duties?
oga are you from Pluto? Yes in Africa we eulogize those that have done well..it's a way of shaming those who do nothing and get away with it...if he doesn't do anything, we can't do him anything, I repeat we can't do him anything shiiit. So we are helpless
Re: Babagana Zulum Unveils 326 Projects In 365 Days by cryptotech: 9:48am On Jun 14, 2020
Bighead9:

I don't have your time, any one that thinks rationally is an Igbo, for the fact u came from West does that garantee u are sensible, u have to learn to be sensible for u to be sensible. I won't tell u my region, if that what u want to find out, am a proud Nigeria, and that all I will tell u, I will only commend him if their was no war in the state. You should learn to be reasonable.

alleviating the suffering of his people would have been a better approach at this time, not building gigantic project that the Boko boys will come and destroyed with the scare resources
Re: Babagana Zulum Unveils 326 Projects In 365 Days by History555: 9:52am On Jun 14, 2020
Bighead9:

You are no longer chinedu from aba. Your mumu is fresh from the oven
Re: Babagana Zulum Unveils 326 Projects In 365 Days by michoim(m): 9:56am On Jun 14, 2020
THE NEXT PRESIDENT SIR...PROF. ZULUM
Re: Babagana Zulum Unveils 326 Projects In 365 Days by Clothingonline9(m): 10:01am On Jun 14, 2020
This man is trying ooo
Order for pant trousers chinos jeans Turkey shirts and TM Lewin at affordable prices
Payment on delivery within Lagos and Nationwide delivery also available
Re: Babagana Zulum Unveils 326 Projects In 365 Days by mondayaudu(m): 10:16am On Jun 14, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:
This man is Good and hardworking.

213 newly drilled boreholes? grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

If you have been to Borno especially Monguno, Damasak, Guzamala and Abadam, you will understand that water is their 1 priority. A 100% desert zone that you will have to travel several kilometers to see a borehole. Drilling borehole there isn’t a day job! I have been there. Most of the borehole there were drilled by the world bank. Pray that nothing will take you close to sambisa otherwise water will be your no 1 priority.
Re: Babagana Zulum Unveils 326 Projects In 365 Days by Bighead9: 10:23am On Jun 14, 2020
History555:

You are no longer chinedu from aba. Your mumu is fresh from the oven

I'm Chinedu from Aba. I relocate to Benin in search of greener pasture. You know, the East is over populated and hustling no longer pay for Aba.. That's why I had to relocate to Benin. I dey hawk Gala for traffic opposite Kada plaza, along Sapele road, Benin.

Re: Babagana Zulum Unveils 326 Projects In 365 Days by Bighead9: 10:32am On Jun 14, 2020
cryptotech:

I don't have your time, any one that thinks rationally is an Igbo, for the fact u came from West does that garantee u are sensible, u have to learn to be sensible for u to be sensible. I won't tell u my region, if that what u want to find out, am a proud Nigeria, and that all I will tell u, I will only commend him if their was no war in the state. You should learn to be reasonable.

alleviating the suffering of his people would have been a better approach at this time, not building gigantic project that the Boko boys will come and destroyed with the scare resources

Trash.
Mention your state, let's see what your Governor has done. Like I said earlier, you deserve the kind of Governors that rule your State and I still maintain my stand. You are an Igbo man.

Re: Babagana Zulum Unveils 326 Projects In 365 Days by Onlyonebuhari: 10:34am On Jun 14, 2020
Is the best Governor so far but media don't report progress.
This is one of the primary schools built by him in less than year in office

Re: Babagana Zulum Unveils 326 Projects In 365 Days by okay9jahub1: 10:34am On Jun 14, 2020
COVID-19: Nigeria Records 501 New Cases of Coronavirus and 407 fatalities from the virus.

https://www.okay9jahub.com/2020/06/covid-19-nigeria-records-501-new-cases.html
Re: Babagana Zulum Unveils 326 Projects In 365 Days by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:43am On Jun 14, 2020
mondayaudu:

If you have been to Borno especially Monguno, Damasak, Guzamala and Abadam, you will understand that water is their 1 priority. A 100% desert zone that you will have to travel several kilometers to see a borehole. Drilling borehole there isn’t a day job! I have been there. Most of the borehole there were drilled by the world bank. Pray that nothing will take you close to sambisa otherwise water will be your no 1 priority.

I stayed over 2 years in Monguno travelled to Cross Kauwa and even Doron Baga town.

Government did not drill 213 Boreholes. If he had said NGOs ehen
Re: Babagana Zulum Unveils 326 Projects In 365 Days by madridsta007(m): 11:03am On Jun 14, 2020
Generalkorex:
Which one be Bernie?
Do we now have 37 states?
Thumbs up to the governor though.

Bernie Sanders
Re: Babagana Zulum Unveils 326 Projects In 365 Days by kayusely70(m): 11:06am On Jun 14, 2020
Even In Spite Of Boko Haram Menace He Has Tried.
Re: Babagana Zulum Unveils 326 Projects In 365 Days by emorse(m): 11:20am On Jun 14, 2020
wavylevel:

The problem with us is that we set the bar too low so when mediocre public officials execute mediocre projects we applaud them. Not taking anything away from Prof. Zulum. He has done well no doubt.
I just want us to stop singing praises of people who have carried out their official duties.

With an annual allocation of under N60b? No na. The guy has done very very well. Have you seen pictures of the schools he built? States like Delta, Bayelsa and even most south-western states with considerably higher allocations don't come close.

If we see better thing, make we talk am abeg.
Re: Babagana Zulum Unveils 326 Projects In 365 Days by anigbajumo(m): 11:21am On Jun 14, 2020
Samysearch:

From ur post u sound educated but I guess not educated enough to find out that these book haram lunatics are operating on a principle that is purely unIslamic. U can check the Qur'an & hadith of the prophet (saw) to see for ur self. U rely on western propaganda that Islam others the killing of people. Do you know that Muslim are the major victims of the book haram carnage? Check fact avail ur self from unnecessary prejudice. I am a Muslim & my religion teaches me on the sacred nature of lives. Peace be unto you.

Bro, av took my time here to reply one guy here by asking him just the same question. They all claim Islam is the reason for terrorism, I then ask him why is Muslim is the most victicm or terrorism all over the world, why is it only Islamic countries are the one facing security challenges all over the world, mostly dominated Muslim countries even here in Nigeria.That is simple explanation of Western agenda toward Islam.... If BH is Islamic agenda they won't be killing northerners who are Muslims but their hatred for Islam has blinded their sense of reasoning.
Re: Babagana Zulum Unveils 326 Projects In 365 Days by sizer07: 11:38am On Jun 14, 2020
Hmmmm if you dont know zulum you better ask. The man has the mentality of late shehu musa
yar adua.very selfless man to the core. Go to borno and see projects left right and centre. U will not understand until you see it for yours self. If He zulum shd have the kind of allocation the alleged oil states are having, that man will turn that desert of a state to mini dubai in Nigeria. Seen is believing. Travel to Burno and see for yours self. Pls when doing that,do remember our boko boys are very much running things.dont say I thin warn you grin
Re: Babagana Zulum Unveils 326 Projects In 365 Days by Bluntemperor: 12:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
August25:
God bless this man. Atleast he is better than bubu
He is better than many Ministers,you mean!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Has Breached Nigerians’ Trust – CSO / Anti-corruption War: Judiciary Is My Main Headache, Says Buhari / Day Of Tributes For Colonel Joseph Achuzia Begins In Asaba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.