Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Walk In The Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Walk In The Spirit (170 Views)

"What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Walk In The Spirit by jonatoye(m): 6:57am On Jun 14, 2020
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Walk in the Spirit

WORD FOR TODAY
You can only please God each time you allow the Holy Spirit to find expression in your life. The only antidote against the expression of the works of the flesh is walking in the Spirit!!!
Scriptural Reference
"I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh." (Galatians 5:16 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A man being ruled by the sinful nature cannot please God. The expectation of God for all His children is for us to submit our entire being to Him and allow Him to work in us to do His good pleasure. When we allow the Spirit of God to manifest in our lives that is when we can bear the fruit of the Spirit.

Each time you discover that what you are doing is contrary to God's will you should know you are being ruled by the sinful nature. Hence, the admonition of God to you at this very point in time is to walk in the Spirit. When you do what you should do under God, what you should not do will not find space in your life. If your thinking is right and in line with God's thoughts, evil thoughts will not find space in your life. The same applies to the words you speak and your activities.

To walk in the Spirit means to submit yourself to God at all times and allow Him to engage your spirit in everything you do.

Prayer Point:
Lord! Help me to walk in the Spirit and never to be instrumental to the the fulfillment of the lust of the flesh in Jesus name. Amen.

Main Emphasis:
When the spirit of God finds expression in your life you will not fullfil the lust of the flesh!!!

Have a Superb Worship Experience!!!
Re: Walk In The Spirit by Mrkcee(m): 7:07am On Jun 14, 2020
Good one.....Happy Sunday everyone!
Pls stay safe, coroner virus is real. Only attend Sunday service if it's safe, if there's good social distancing practiced. If not, please worship from home.
God bless you!
Re: Walk In The Spirit by Redoil: 7:43am On Jun 14, 2020
May the good Lord give us the right knowledge and understanding to solve all our problems

(1) (Reply)

"Remove Far From Me Vanity And Lies." / Good Christian Books For 2k / Your Decision Is Stronger Than Your Condition.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.