Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Thelma Has Being Wearing One Shoe For Long, Titan Beg TACHA To Buy New One For H - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thelma Has Being Wearing One Shoe For Long, Titan Beg TACHA To Buy New One For H (1191 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal / Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing / BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thelma Has Being Wearing One Shoe For Long, Titan Beg TACHA To Buy New One For H by nairafame2: 8:17am On Jun 14, 2020
After Bigbrother Naija bring back the matter of fish that happened in house, TACHA and Thelma has being shading each other.

Tacha’s Fans Titans Have gone to Thelma’s IG Page to dig like Archeologists!!! Trust them to come up with Dirt, My people They are now saying it’s only one white shoe that Thelma has!!! The hate has become too much Thelma haf Put her account on private.

See More Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/06/thelma-has-being-wearing-one-shoe-for.html

Re: Thelma Has Being Wearing One Shoe For Long, Titan Beg TACHA To Buy New One For H by Obidon1(m): 8:19am On Jun 14, 2020
Jobless people

2 Likes

Re: Thelma Has Being Wearing One Shoe For Long, Titan Beg TACHA To Buy New One For H by Davash222(m): 8:22am On Jun 14, 2020
The shoe is nice.
We all have passion for nice things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thelma Has Being Wearing One Shoe For Long, Titan Beg TACHA To Buy New One For H by Ayomideayo(f): 8:29am On Jun 14, 2020
she's wearing what she has please, I hate this sort of bullying in my life, that was how someone told me that why do i always carry one bag, I cried that night oo...that was what prompted me to start selling bags...what we say to people matters alot, what we think is funny can make some commit suicide

3 Likes

Re: Thelma Has Being Wearing One Shoe For Long, Titan Beg TACHA To Buy New One For H by nepapole(m): 8:34am On Jun 14, 2020
If she doesn't wear it everyday, how are we going to believe she did not borrow it?
You can never please humans. Very complicated creatures. Hian!

2 Likes

Re: Thelma Has Being Wearing One Shoe For Long, Titan Beg TACHA To Buy New One For H by Davash222(m): 8:47am On Jun 14, 2020
nepapole:
If she doesn't wear it everyday, how are we going to believe she did not borrow it?
You can never please humans. Very complicated creatures. Hian!
Are Titans humans undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Offset Arrested While On Instagram Live / Dorathy Secret Movement Exposed With Falz (video) / JMK Show Off Her Big Nya$h

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.