Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,549 members, 7,812,754 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Lil Wayne And Nicki Minaj Confirm Joint Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Wayne And Nicki Minaj Confirm Joint Album (390 Views)

Meet Man Who Photoshopped Himself With Putin, Ronaldo, Lil Wayne And Others / Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) / This Photo Of Lil Wayne And His Kids Has Got People Talking Online (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lil Wayne And Nicki Minaj Confirm Joint Album by 24hrsReport: 8:33am On Jun 14, 2020
Yesterday Young Money fans received the best news ever as Nicki and Wayne confirmed a collab project will indeed happen.

The news came on the latest episode of Lil Wayne’s Young Money Radio, where Nicki was one of the show’s guests.
“We doing our joint album,” Wayne confirmed. “A lot of the fans been asking about it. When we gon’ do this?”

“You already know, your wish is my command,” Nicki replied, before iterating how tall of a task it would be to go toe-to-toe with Tune for multiple tracks. “It’s scary. It’s scary to put a verse on something after you put a verse on it. The last time we worked together was “Rockstar (Remix).” The Post Malone remix, remember we did that? Love that. But it’s like me really, really having to think so much…I gotta go hard. I can’t just, you know, wing it. So that’s the only thing I would be scared of.”

“But I would definitely do it. Whenever you say the word,” Nicki added, prompting Wayne to reply that he would send her multiple tracks to put verses on that night.

Read More: https://24hrsreport.com/2020/06/13/lil-wayne-and-nicki-minaj-confirm-joint-album/

(1) (Reply)

I Bet You Didn't See The Video Of A Lady Sexually Harassing A Man / Zlatan Lifestyle Is Funny, I Swear / Brave Moment: Man Ran To Catch A Baby Thrown From A Third-floor Apartment(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.