Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Dayo Okeniyi Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dayo Okeniyi Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today (22832 Views)

"I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) / Tems & Wizkid Baby Mama, Jada Surprise Him On His 32nd Birthday(Video) / Frank Edwards Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dayo Okeniyi Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 14, 2020
ademidedavid:

OK, thanks for the clarification because I have heard of so many instances and you know those boys use iPhone more, will get back to you...
Where is your location?

Lagos..

I understand but trust mi, it's 100% legal n confirmed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dayo Okeniyi Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by ademidedavid(f): 9:27am On Jun 14, 2020
ProfDview1:

Lagos..

I understand but trust mi, it's 100% legal n confirmed
No issues then ......is that your WhatsApp contact? So I can see the pics before negotiations
Re: Dayo Okeniyi Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 14, 2020
ademidedavid:

No issues then ......is that your WhatsApp contact? So I can see the pics before negotiations

Yes 09044035200...
Re: Dayo Okeniyi Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by Jeroboy(m): 9:30am On Jun 14, 2020
“My N!pples Have Sufered” – Actress Halima Abubakar Recounts Her Experience Of Motherhood

https://kicknaija.com.ng/2020/06/14/my-npples-have-sufered-actress-halima-abubakar-recounts-her-experience-of-motherhood/
Re: Dayo Okeniyi Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by ademidedavid(f): 9:32am On Jun 14, 2020
ProfDview1:

Yes 09044035200...
OK thanks
Re: Dayo Okeniyi Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by Bola146(f): 10:05am On Jun 14, 2020
Happy Birthday to you handsome man

1 Like

Re: Dayo Okeniyi Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by xreal: 10:09am On Jun 14, 2020
GOFRONT:
Na wao......Lala when will you celebrate the birthday of the likes of Kanayo O Kanayo, Pete Edochie, Adams Oshiomhole, Aisha Buhari, Sunny Nneji and some other hardcore Nigerians??.........Whats with the Birthday celebration of all these half baked Nigerians??

Infact, church service no sweet me today.....Abeg make I close my bible begin head home..

So you are typing all these instead of listening to sermon in church.

Be careful.
Re: Dayo Okeniyi Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by Kay25(m): 10:15am On Jun 14, 2020
GOFRONT:
Na wao......Lala when will you celebrate the birthday of the likes of Kanayo O Kanayo, Pete Edochie, Adams Oshiomhole, Aisha Buhari, Sunny Nneji and some other hardcore Nigerians??.........Whats with the Birthday celebration of all these half baked Nigerians??

Infact, church service no sweet me today.....Abeg make I close my bible begin head home..
And it sound good for ur mouth say church no sweet y today?wetin u find go church na im go determine how I go sweet u..
Re: Dayo Okeniyi Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by holarsheni: 10:29am On Jun 14, 2020
Happy Birthday to you Dayo
lalasticlala:
Dayo Okeniyi Turns 32 Today

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dayo_Okeniyi
Re: Dayo Okeniyi Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by Alvin007: 10:50am On Jun 14, 2020
Happy Birthday to us. Cheers.
Re: Dayo Okeniyi Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by davidtemi(m): 11:02am On Jun 14, 2020
I noticed even the heaven (sky) in US is diff from d one here ��Happy birthday boy. More grace
Re: Dayo Okeniyi Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by safarigirl(f): 11:04am On Jun 14, 2020
yanabasee1:

Seems like a paid advert....

LOL

Paid advert for Dayo Okeniyi?

Make una dey try watch movies, know these people. I barely watch American movies, but I know Dayo Okeniyi, someone that was on Hunger Games, no reason am.
Re: Dayo Okeniyi Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by Burgerlomo: 11:11am On Jun 14, 2020
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Dayo Okeniyi Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by PericomaNwankwo: 11:18am On Jun 14, 2020
Enjoy nwanne.
Re: Dayo Okeniyi Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by DatAbujaBoy: 11:18am On Jun 14, 2020
Who is he?? undecided undecided
Re: Dayo Okeniyi Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by yanabasee1(m): 11:20am On Jun 14, 2020
safarigirl:

LOL

Paid advert for Dayo Okeniyi?

Make una dey try watch movies, know these people. I barely watch American movies, but I know Dayo Okeniyi, someone that was on Hunger Games, no reason am.

You probably crushed on him....So you need to know him....

I do that to beautiful Hollywood stars and get to read more about them too...

So I get you!!
Re: Dayo Okeniyi Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 14, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Bigotry even on a sunday morning.Oga Hide Your Face

Hide fire.

1 Like

Re: Dayo Okeniyi Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by Gloriagee(f): 12:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
He's soooooo handsome. Happy birthday to you. Keep our Naija flag flying high!
Re: Dayo Okeniyi Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by Onyi22(f): 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
Happy birthday my dear
Re: Dayo Okeniyi Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by Kennylash11(m): 1:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
Happy Birthday, long life and prosperity. ��
Re: Dayo Okeniyi Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by olaoye15(m): 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
NL and trash news are 4&6. How does this concern us?
Re: Dayo Okeniyi Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by seangy4konji: 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
If not for USA ehn he for be a yahoo boy now or be selling airtime on nairaland.
Re: Dayo Okeniyi Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today by safarigirl(f): 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
yanabasee1:

You probably crushed on him....So you need to know him....

I do that to beautiful Hollywood stars and get to read more about them too...

So I get you!!

LOL.

I didn't crush on him, I only heard about him because some white people were angry he played a role in Hunger Games, I've not eally watched anything he acted.

I like to learn of actors actual names, especially if I see them repeatedly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) / Kayode Ogundamisi Slams Mo Abudu For Asking Artists To Sign 'slave Contract' / Timi Dakolo Bags Degree In Songwriting From An American College (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.