Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

"I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) (30311 Views)

Tems & Wizkid Baby Mama, Jada Surprise Him On His 32nd Birthday(Video) / Frank Edwards Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today / Slim Burna Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

"I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by EBMedia: 8:25am On Oct 28, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDOs4PIQg5w

Nigerian rapper and human rights activist, Folarin Falana, popularly known as Falz celebrated his 32nd birthday on 27th October, 2022, IGBERETV reports.

Celebrating together with his mum, she prayed for him and while praying she said to him, "I don't want baby mama".

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CkN7KTUITus/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by PlayMaker14: 8:26am On Oct 28, 2022
Very responsible mother praying for the king she raised....

But, what if Falz don't want to get married or he sees it as a distraction? What if he just want to have a baby and continue his music?

Falz is a responsible Bahd guy sha, he mama prayer go work.

141 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by Gloria00: 8:27am On Oct 28, 2022
Nice

Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by Romanoff(f): 8:28am On Oct 28, 2022
A man that was raised right.

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by jenniferjude613: 8:38am On Oct 28, 2022
Nigga

Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by BuyDomain: 8:53am On Oct 28, 2022
Happy birthday

Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by prophetwis: 9:15am On Oct 28, 2022
A responsible mother ,I pity those celebrating the aberration called baby mama.

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by KevinDeBruyne: 9:22am On Oct 28, 2022
What's wrong with baby mama

Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by Nosayer: 9:37am On Oct 28, 2022
KevinDeBruyne:

What's wrong with kids growing up in a home that is not intact?

164 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by jeromestarks: 10:51am On Oct 28, 2022
Good woman.

Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by jeromestarks: 10:52am On Oct 28, 2022
Good woman

Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by ValCon888: 11:46am On Oct 28, 2022
I don't blame Falz or Don Jazzy for being single despite their wealth.

Many Nigerian girls have bad character they hide in a bid to get married.

This character comes from many years of olosho work, runs, and hookup.

Making easy money with their púnani makes it extremely difficult for them to submit to an honest hardworking man.

There's no single yard of wife material in the entire Nigerian landscape.

102 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by phemmyfour: 3:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
KevinDeBruyne:
Everything
Our culture and religion doesn't support it

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by iwaeda: 3:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
EBMedia:

Joy of every parent. His mum is born again and want a replica grin grin grin grin grin

Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by planetE(m): 3:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
Many girls will not care to be his baby mamas so far he hold better raba.

Make money with a touch of Fame and see endless free pussies on your table

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
EBMedia:

No baby mama? Tell him to abstain away from S*X

Born again Christian wife? He need to abstain from lekki girls and also change his ways....

16 Likes

Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by ufuosman(m): 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
Good woman
Happy birthday falz
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by faceland: 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
KevinDeBruyne:

They call it "illegitimate child" and the woman "concubine" back in the days. Traditionally not accepted. In today's society, many prefer it.

21 Likes

Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by backtalkG(m): 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
baby mamas in the mud grin
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by OgaTheTop2: 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
That's a very good mother. A word is enough for the wise'... Falz, no baby mama, you hear am so?

Btw, mummy fine o!

Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
Romanoff:
A man that was raised right.
LoL having baby mama doesn't mean someone is not raised rightly.

Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by Chiedygirl: 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
It's one of the devil's schemes to disrupt the family system where kids are raised under God-fearing parents.

prophetwis:
A responsible mother ,I pity those celebrating the aberration called baby mama.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by Kinddetective: 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nosayer:

What's wrong with kids growing up in a home that is not intact?

The kids do not grow up intact.

Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
32? Na small boy sef.
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
faceland:

They call it illegitimate child and the woman concubine back in the days. Culturally not good.
That doesn't apply no-more
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by Lamanii22(f): 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
Haha a typical Yoruba mother!

Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 4:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
32? Na small boy sef.
LoL how old are you?

Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by deepwater(f): 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
Those NAIRALAND baby mama "glorifiers" would be In severe pains after watching this clip.

Mama no want ashewo
Straight up
No caps
She talk am as e be....

Baby mama is no culture anywhere in the world.
It is simply a result of an action.

Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by SPAMBOX7: 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
Lmfao. Babymama status wey every girl dey find now na Falz the badguy you wan make he go marry hole wey over 20 dudes don cum inside? Lmfao

Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by NairalandProf(m): 4:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hmmmm

Lola Omotayo-Okoye Loses Employee To Cancer / Jecinta Okonkwo Releases Official Pictures / 'More Stew In The Pot' - DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Outfit (photos)