Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,973 members, 7,956,640 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:05 PM

Engineers !!! Who Can Help Fix This? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Engineers !!! Who Can Help Fix This? (854 Views)

How Do I Fix This Internet Connection / Whatsapp Desktop App Not Working. Please Help Fix It / Help fix laptop screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Engineers !!! Who Can Help Fix This? by kasmail(m): 9:00am On Jun 14, 2020
I need engineer who can help fix lenovo laptop screen. Lemme know the price and how get in touch..
I mistakenly close the screen while the earpiece is on the keyboard.
I need response to quickly fix this.

Re: Engineers !!! Who Can Help Fix This? by GreenFarmsNG: 9:03am On Jun 14, 2020
Solutions

1. Change the screen

2. Use it that way minimising your windows

3. Sell at scrap price to a user who won't mind & buy another
Re: Engineers !!! Who Can Help Fix This? by coolqayy(m): 9:10am On Jun 14, 2020
Your location
Re: Engineers !!! Who Can Help Fix This? by kasmail(m): 9:13am On Jun 14, 2020
GreenFarmsNG:
Solutions

1. Change the screen

2. Use it that way minimising your windows

3. Sell at scrap price to a user who won't mind & buy another

I actually want to change the screen, aside the screen nothing is wrong with the lappy.
I don't quite seems to understand your second and third points
Re: Engineers !!! Who Can Help Fix This? by kasmail(m): 9:13am On Jun 14, 2020
coolqayy:
Your location

Ikorodu, Lagos
Re: Engineers !!! Who Can Help Fix This? by GreenFarmsNG: 9:16am On Jun 14, 2020
kasmail:

I actually want to change the screen, aside the screen nothing is wrong with the lappy.

Change the screen. Smiles. Let's say this costs you 12k and you can get another cheap laptop 20/25k,ill suggest buying another and using this as a spare than spend 12k to fix a screen
Re: Engineers !!! Who Can Help Fix This? by kasmail(m): 9:23am On Jun 14, 2020
GreenFarmsNG:

Change the screen. Smiles. Let's say this costs you 12k and you can get another cheap laptop 20/25k,ill suggest buying another and using this as a spare than spend 12k to fix a screen

Do you have a laptop with quality battery in that range?
Re: Engineers !!! Who Can Help Fix This? by GreenFarmsNG: 9:25am On Jun 14, 2020
kasmail:

Do you have a laptop with quality battery in that range?

Try and the technology market. You'll see quite a few
Re: Engineers !!! Who Can Help Fix This? by kasmail(m): 9:40am On Jun 14, 2020
GreenFarmsNG:

Try and the technology market. You'll see quite a few

I'm just worried about the battery because this one is still a lil bit OK..
Re: Engineers !!! Who Can Help Fix This? by GreenFarmsNG: 9:51am On Jun 14, 2020
kasmail:

I'm just worried about the battery because this one is still a lil bit OK..

Bro there are mini laptops with 3 to 6 hours battery o. There are 15.6.inches laptops with 3 hours and are not too expensive.

Seems you're not too experienced with the market trend
Re: Engineers !!! Who Can Help Fix This? by kasmail(m): 10:02am On Jun 14, 2020
GreenFarmsNG:

Bro there are mini laptops with 3 to 6 hours battery o. There are 15.6.inches laptops with 3 hours and are not too expensive.

Seems you're not too experienced with the market trend

baba I have checked but can't really find any.. if you see one kindly tag me on it ..
Re: Engineers !!! Who Can Help Fix This? by Olachase(m): 11:03am On Jun 14, 2020
kasmail:
I need engineer who can help fix lenovo laptop screen. Lemme know the price and how get in touch..
I mistakenly close the screen while the earpiece is on the keyboard.
I need response to quickly fix this.
if you will like to change the screen contact Final Solution Computer Engineering sir base at ikeja the screen will cost u not less #11,500 08118498991

1 Like

Re: Engineers !!! Who Can Help Fix This? by kasmail(m): 11:51am On Jun 14, 2020
Olachase:
if you will like to change the screen contact Final Solution Computer Engineering sir base at ikeja the screen will cost u not less #11,500 08118498991

where in Ikeja are you and is that the last price? Hope I can get it done for 10k or less
Re: Engineers !!! Who Can Help Fix This? by Olachase(m): 12:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
kasmail:

where in Ikeja are you and is that the last price? Hope I can get it done for 10k or less
okay sir you should please contact me on whatsapp on how to get to my place at ikeja thanks for your patronage. 08118498991

1 Like

Re: Engineers !!! Who Can Help Fix This? by kasmail(m): 11:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
Olachase:
okay sir you should please contact me on whatsapp on how to get to my place at ikeja thanks for your patronage. 08118498991

ok
Re: Engineers !!! Who Can Help Fix This? by GreenFarmsNG: 4:36am On May 26, 2021
kasmail:

You don't have to experiment with poultry. I've started an 8 acres mixed vegetable plants farm in Mowe. Why not come partner, five months after sales you get your capital and investment back. Like invest 200,000,get 400,000 Naira after we sell the crops.

After thus, I am setting up a poultry system on my land. I can sell you processed feeds reducing the cost for your Chicks feeding when you start after this venture.

Let me know what you think?
Re: Engineers !!! Who Can Help Fix This? by kasmail(m): 2:06pm On May 27, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

You don't have to experiment with poultry. I've started an 8 acres mixed vegetable plants farm in Mowe. Why not come partner, five months after sales you get your capital and investment back. Like invest 200,000,get 400,000 Naira after we sell the crops.

After thus, I am setting up a poultry system on my land. I can sell you processed feeds reducing the cost for your Chicks feeding when you start after this venture.

Let me know what you think?

Even though I'm interested in crop farming, I actually want to start with poultry farming
Re: Engineers !!! Who Can Help Fix This? by GreenFarmsNG: 2:23pm On May 27, 2021
kasmail:

Even though I'm interested in crop farming, I actually want to start with poultry farming

Even if you don't deal with me, do not. You won't succeed without expert level supervision which you lack. Poultry has 50 ways to get it wrong and just one way to get it right. It's easier to lose your money in poultry than anything else in agriculture
Re: Engineers !!! Who Can Help Fix This? by GreenFarmsNG: 6:10pm On May 28, 2021
kasmail:

The way you sound is annoying .. You can gve without sounding like you are the only way

Have a nice day

(1) (Reply)

❌❌❌Sold❌❌❌Macbook Pro 2017 / Bad Camera Flash / Ccsp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.