Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,570 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Lady Who Pays 1.6m For Surgery Left In Severe Pain By Dr Anu (video) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Who Pays 1.6m For Surgery Left In Severe Pain By Dr Anu (video) (660 Views)

Canadian Who Wants Both A Vagina & Penis Wins Funding For Surgery (Photos) / Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) / Dr Anu Of Medcontour Arrested, Charged To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Pays 1.6m For Surgery Left In Severe Pain By Dr Anu (video) by gistsmill04: 9:38am On Jun 14, 2020
A lady’s act has set the social media on fire after she share a graphic video of herself to show an unsuccessful breast enlargement surgery with Dr Anu.

According to a report, she coughed out 1.6m naira to get her brest enlarged, unfortunately, she never knew she’s in for a lifetime regret with a doctor suspected to be a quack doctor.

Report claimed Dr Anu Med Contour has been called out severally for taking huge sum of money from ladies to enhance their body parts only to leave them with life threatening results.

This leaves a lot of room for questioning. Is she a quack or not? Is she a professional medical doctor with operational licence? The authority needs to take this up and intensify effort to rid the medical profession of some unprofessional medical practitioners.

Recall a lady, Omohtee two months back revealed how she battles for her life after she underwent a body modification surgery with same Anu Med contour, which went wrong.

In a social media post shared on Twitter, @BROWNIE__XX who shared the video warned ladies to avoid going to Dr Anu for any body enhancement surgery…

It was reported that so far, having visited three different hospitals with little or no remedy, Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, LUTH is the last hospital she went to and she has been on admission for 5 days.

SOURCE: https://theupdates.net/lady-who-pays-1-6m-for-breast-enlargement-left-in-severe-pain-by-dr-anu-video/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Pays 1.6m For Surgery Left In Severe Pain By Dr Anu (video) by thesicilian: 9:45am On Jun 14, 2020
I'm not defending the doctor, but calling her a quack because of a botched procedure doesn't sound right. There's nothing from the post that says she's unqualified.
Re: Lady Who Pays 1.6m For Surgery Left In Severe Pain By Dr Anu (video) by Perogbangba(f): 10:16am On Jun 14, 2020
Can you imagine?She ends up paying for pains.Some ladies no dey everly get sense.Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am.
Re: Lady Who Pays 1.6m For Surgery Left In Severe Pain By Dr Anu (video) by Zeeknow3245(m): 12:40am On Jun 15, 2020
thesicilian:
I'm not defending the doctor, but calling her a quack because of a botched procedure doesn't sound right. There's nothing from the post that says she's unqualified.
Lemme bring this to your notice. Dr Anu is not a surgeon(plastic,internal) mention it. She claimed that she went to the Royal College of Surgeons England. Falsehood big one. Is she registered with the West African college of surgeons?NO!!! Royal college train Doctors for surgery?NO!!!!!. SHE bribed her through just as she has always besn doing. I don't actually blame her, it was the girl that was looking for cheap price and she paid for it. I blame NMA for not thoroughly investigating this case and sanctioning her. Another pitfall of Nigeria Healthcare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Pays 1.6m For Surgery Left In Severe Pain By Dr Anu (video) by thesicilian: 7:35am On Jun 15, 2020
Zeeknow3245:

Lemme bring this to your notice. Dr Anu is not a surgeon(plastic,internal) mention it. She claimed that she went to the Royal College of Surgeons England. Falsehood big one. Is she registered with the West African college of surgeons?NO!!! Royal college train Doctors for surgery?NO!!!!!. SHE bribed her through just as she has always besn doing. I don't actually blame her, it was the girl that was looking for cheap price and she paid for it. I blame NMA for not thoroughly investigating this case and sanctioning her. Another pitfall of Nigeria Healthcare.
Are you saying she is performing plastic surgery with only an MBBS or what?
Re: Lady Who Pays 1.6m For Surgery Left In Severe Pain By Dr Anu (video) by Zeeknow3245(m): 9:22am On Jun 15, 2020
thesicilian:

Are you saying she is performing plastic surgery with only an MBBS or what?
Yep and watching online videos grin. Have you seen when she is performing procedures? Damn hell. Like she is cutting in the abbatoir(jagajaga) You are gonna puke man.
Re: Lady Who Pays 1.6m For Surgery Left In Severe Pain By Dr Anu (video) by thesicilian: 10:42am On Jun 15, 2020
Zeeknow3245:

Yep and watching online videos grin. Have you seen when she is performing procedures? Damn hell. Like she is cutting in the abbatoir(jagajaga) You are gonna puke man.
Wow.
That's pretty messed up. If that's true then the NMA and MDCN need to step in asap.

(1) (Reply)

Help!! This Round Spot Appeared On Me And My Girlfriend / Delta-8 And The Future Of Medical Hemp / Herbal Natural Treatment Of Bacteria Infections, Staph, Syphlis, At Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.