Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Delta-8 And The Future Of Medical Hemp - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Delta-8 And The Future Of Medical Hemp (679 Views)

What Should You Look For When Buying Delta 8 Vape Pen? / Coronavirus: Nurses In Enugu Protest Over Lack Of Medical Equipment For Work / Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Delta-8 And The Future Of Medical Hemp by philwalters202: 8:24pm On May 07, 2021
Recently I read an article about Delta 8 THC products; one of the top cannabis producers in Canada. The Delta family produces many products under their brand name such as Delta Medical cannabis. They also distribute many pharmaceutical grade pharmaceutical products under the names Ephedra, Remedy, and Delta-8 THC. These are some of the top brands in the world. I'm not sure if any of these products are medical hemp products or not, but you can look them up on the internet to see for yourself.

When it comes to Area 52's delta-8-THC products, is it wise to market it under a brand name as popular as Delta-8? How do you think the Delta family will respond when pharmacies and physicians catch on to this strategy? I think that Delta-8 THC is a good business venture for them, given the tough economic times and the need for more affordable, more effective pain management medications. I think it's great that they're taking advantage of a booming cannabis industry in Canada right now.

Can you imagine the scene if you were a licensed pharmaceutical manufacturer marketing a prescription drug that contained delta-8? Can you imagine the kind of politics that would unfold? If the government ever found out, they'd fire all of the employees responsible for doing the research and ban the company from producing the drugs...right? It just makes sense, and Delta-8 is just another example of why the cannabis industry needs to be extremely careful in choosing its brand names.

The Delta-8 brand is a popular one with many patients, probably because it is both a convenient way to ingest the drug and also because it has a pleasant, flowery flavor. The cannabis market in Canada may very well be the leader in the "weed n' roll" movement, but it's still a lagging market compared to the US market. Many US companies are already promoting generic Delta-8 products for medical use. Can you imagine what would happen if someone found a way to market a medical-grade, highly potent Delta-8 under the same name?

In my opinion, the Delta-8 brand is positioned just right in the current Canadian medical hemp market. It's relatively inexpensive (much less than most prescription pain medications) and easy to obtain because Delta-8 is a manufactured product. That being said, if medical hemp manufacturers were able to create a generic version of Delta-8, it could seriously challenge the market dominance of brands such as Tilray, which is distributed by medical institution physicians. In addition, generic Delta-8 may lower the cost of medication for those with chronic diseases. If you want to try delta 8 products, just go to [url]Area52.com[/url]

In my opinion, it is unlikely that the delta-8 will see a significant decline in sales. However, generic Delta-8 may indeed be a new market leader, especially considering its ability to produce high quality, low cost, and convenient product. In my next article, I will go over how Delta-8 has historically performed in the past and predict where it could head in the future. In the meantime, consider Delta-8 as a strong market leader for two reasons: it's easy to find, and it is one of the most popular pharmaceutical-grade medical hemp products in the world. In addition, it is one of the few medical hemp brand names that has not been plagued by recalls in the past two years. If you are in the market for medical hemp solutions, now is the time to invest in Delta-8.
Re: Delta-8 And The Future Of Medical Hemp by SportsHD: 8:53pm On May 07, 2021
Delta 8 tetra hydrocannabinol

(1) (Reply)

/ COVID-19: Obaseki, Ehanire, WHO Advocate Vaccination Amid Rising Deaths / Help! I Don't Know What I'm Reacting To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.