Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Checkout The Latest Challenge That Is Trending On Social Media (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout The Latest Challenge That Is Trending On Social Media (see Photos) (6104 Views)

Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide / Wizkid Ban Nigerian From Sharing His Video (fever) On Social Media- See Photo / BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Latest Challenge That Is Trending On Social Media (see Photos) by Great100000: 9:43am On Jun 14, 2020
The first time I came across this challenge, I was totally bemused and out of my wits. We Africans can't cease to be amazing. From one crazy challenge to another, this one has taken it to the next level and it's kinda discriminatory to our beautiful ladies that are abundantly endowed on the back.

So basically, the challenge is all about standing on the back of your lady while holding her hand. It is said to have originated from South Africa and it has now spread to other African countries.

One thing is sure, this challenge is not for slim ladies. I'm kinda feeling bad for them cause it's like a challenge every crazy and adventurous couples would want to do. Don't feel that bad, I'm sure there will be another challenge that wouldn't be body selective.

I wonder what the next challenge will be like. Probably feeding your man in the public. That will be utterly out of nuts.

Is the challenge crazy enough?

Checkout some of the photos

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Latest Challenge That Is Trending On Social Media (see Photos) by Great100000: 9:45am On Jun 14, 2020
Na wa oooo

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Latest Challenge That Is Trending On Social Media (see Photos) by Great100000: 9:45am On Jun 14, 2020
Hmmmmmhmmmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Latest Challenge That Is Trending On Social Media (see Photos) by Lilshorecords(m): 9:46am On Jun 14, 2020
As my gf no con get yansh nko

Boobs over yansh

Likes for boobs, share for yansh....

29 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Checkout The Latest Challenge That Is Trending On Social Media (see Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 9:46am On Jun 14, 2020
See challenge grin small ass ladies will now be feeling depressed

3 Likes

Re: Checkout The Latest Challenge That Is Trending On Social Media (see Photos) by Great100000: 9:47am On Jun 14, 2020
Lilshorecords:
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin Baddest grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Latest Challenge That Is Trending On Social Media (see Photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 14, 2020
lol where do you get all these from
Re: Checkout The Latest Challenge That Is Trending On Social Media (see Photos) by NOC1(m): 9:54am On Jun 14, 2020
I sent it to my girlfriend she said we are not part of this challenge and I said yes.

She no get extended yansh, everything is fitted

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Latest Challenge That Is Trending On Social Media (see Photos) by Great100000: 9:55am On Jun 14, 2020
Rozz:
lol where do you get all these from
Somewhere ooooo Dear, Good Morning & how was your night?
Re: Checkout The Latest Challenge That Is Trending On Social Media (see Photos) by Lilshorecords(m): 9:58am On Jun 14, 2020
I'm very sure these people are from south africa

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Latest Challenge That Is Trending On Social Media (see Photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 14, 2020
Great100000:
Somewhere ooooo Dear, Good Morning & how was your night?
Good.Good morning,thanks.happy Sunday
Re: Checkout The Latest Challenge That Is Trending On Social Media (see Photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 14, 2020
Earn up to 2k daily,check link in my signature
Re: Checkout The Latest Challenge That Is Trending On Social Media (see Photos) by Great100000: 10:34am On Jun 14, 2020
Rozz:
Good.Good morning,thanks.happy Sunday
Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Latest Challenge That Is Trending On Social Media (see Photos) by illicit(m): 10:40am On Jun 14, 2020
Una wan cause depression for some girls ....
Re: Checkout The Latest Challenge That Is Trending On Social Media (see Photos) by Amanda4life: 10:49am On Jun 14, 2020
Goalnaldo:
See challenge grin small ass ladies will now be feeling depressed

Like me.

I'm already depressed right now.

I'm just waiting for big breast challenge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Latest Challenge That Is Trending On Social Media (see Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 11:02am On Jun 14, 2020
Amanda4life:

Like me.

I'm already depressed right now.

I'm just waiting for big breast challenge
eyaaa. I like your honesty sha. Don't be sad, there's a popular opinion that suggests that the bigger the ass, the smaller their brain.
Re: Checkout The Latest Challenge That Is Trending On Social Media (see Photos) by mytime24(f): 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
Who challenge without award epp undecided

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Latest Challenge That Is Trending On Social Media (see Photos) by pretydiva(f): 12:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
End time things, End time people undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Latest Challenge That Is Trending On Social Media (see Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
south African ladies will win it all

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Latest Challenge That Is Trending On Social Media (see Photos) by Haywhymido(m): 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
nonsense as usual from those set of people

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Latest Challenge That Is Trending On Social Media (see Photos) by techmo(m): 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2020
Omo see yansh

3 Likes

Re: Checkout The Latest Challenge That Is Trending On Social Media (see Photos) by div111(m): 2:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
pretydiva:
End time things, End time people undecided

Flat ass slotted grin cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Latest Challenge That Is Trending On Social Media (see Photos) by Hypnotise: 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ladies with small yansh should kindly exit the thread. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Latest Challenge That Is Trending On Social Media (see Photos) by skinny419(m): 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
All those nairaland galz wen do ynash like china babes, pls oo dont try dis at home.
Re: Checkout The Latest Challenge That Is Trending On Social Media (see Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hogwash

Re: Checkout The Latest Challenge That Is Trending On Social Media (see Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
Na so as my asa no carry extra load abi make i go do my own with this babe

Re: Checkout The Latest Challenge That Is Trending On Social Media (see Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
Dumb mfs
Re: Checkout The Latest Challenge That Is Trending On Social Media (see Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 6:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
The first pic is the coolest grin
Re: Checkout The Latest Challenge That Is Trending On Social Media (see Photos) by ukaface(f): 6:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
Crazy challenge
Re: Checkout The Latest Challenge That Is Trending On Social Media (see Photos) by happybee: 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
Some of those ladies are not in a upright position..
Re: Checkout The Latest Challenge That Is Trending On Social Media (see Photos) by Raydos: 8:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
No Good Innovation has come out of Africa, But yes this is what the youth waste their time doing!!

SOUTH AFRICA for example where this stupid challenge originated from, 85% of wealth and Industries their are owned By White, While the Black engage themselves in this kind of stupid challenge!! A large number of black south south africans are still living in extreme poverty, While the white live in Highbrow areas!!

NIGERIA will be joining this challenge very soon, Unfortunately, it has one of the Worst economy in the whole wide world, The new poverty capital of the world, No electricity, No Good roads, No good hospital, No clean water, No good schools, Instead of channeling all the energy to protest in the street about the lack of this basic amenities, They will Rather engage themselves in senseless challenge and watching rubbish BBNaija shows day and night!!

And finally, AFRICA as a whle is a cursed continent, No good thing has come out of this continent, 80% of people living here are living below the poverty line!! The most backward continent in the whole wide world!!

98% of Africans don't have hope in this continent, They rather go abroad for greener pastures all because of the bad Leaders looting africa, When you rarely see an European, Or an American coming to Africa for greener pastures!!

Anyways, Goodluck with the Challenge!!

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Latest Challenge That Is Trending On Social Media (see Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
Lilshorecords:

Boobs over yansh

Likes for boobs, share for yansh....
boobs

I like breast die

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mosun Filani Is Now So Fat (photo) / Mexican Man With World's Largest Penis Is Registered DISABLED (photos) / Tonto Dikehs Son Disapproval Of His Mother's Bikini Photo, He Say She Was Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.