Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦800 Billion Recovered Loot - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦800 Billion Recovered Loot (9073 Views)

SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦729 Billion Payment To Poor Nigerians By Fg / SERAP Sues Buhari Over Failure To Publish Details Of ₦800 Billion Recovered Loot / Union Bank Claims Ownership Of N1 Billion Recovered By EFCC At Enugu Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦800 Billion Recovered Loot by Poloyanabo2(m): 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
LordOfTheGame:

Asking buhari to heed to this request is like asking a man to give his wife to another man have for a while. Buhari and his northern co-criminals have relooted the money and even borrowed more, padded the budgets and inflected the contracts and looted the whole monies. Though is buhari dead but the cabal running the country in his name are the biggest criminals in the history of mankind.
On point!
APC looters are having a field day in Aso rock, they know their time is short.
All i pray for is a Revolution!

1 Like

Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦800 Billion Recovered Loot by Poloyanabo2(m): 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
allthingsgood:

God has already saved Nigeria from the evil demonic reign of the useless pdp for 26years. Sai baba
Mind you, am not a fan of PDP.
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦800 Billion Recovered Loot by Poloyanabo2(m): 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
Corporate2020:

Talk like person wey get sense nah. I thought you people said Goatluck Jonaddaft and his gang of 40 thieves did not steal any money and that Buhari is just chasing shadows, so which recovered money are you people talking about again?
Goodluck jonathan was a failure, please don't quote people anyhow.
Am not a fan of both parties.
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦800 Billion Recovered Loot by Officialgarri: 2:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

When you begin to rephrase your words....YOU ALL to WE ALL....then you can see brighter...

We all including you called it witch hunting when Kano State Governor was forgiven for his bribe case but Alison Madueke was chased here and there....

We all including you, called it witch hunting when Akapio the then Akwaibom Governor was forgiven of his looting when he ran to APC....

Should I continue to count

We all including you screamed that Buhari's government lacks the way forward and such made them to always look backwards, that why we told them to mins their business

Meanwhile, let's go to Aso rock and stop the shooting going on there, is worst than corruption as the head has decayed
You have fed yourself with so much lies that you now suffer confabulations or what is often called a Mandela effect

Please show me any news source (credible or not) that says Ganduje was forgiven And a credible source that says Akpabio's case has been struck out.

And I still ask again, why do you keep asking what is stopping this government from probing the last government when you are clearly against the move and still calling it 'witch hunting'. Why not leave this government to mind their business as you prefer?
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦800 Billion Recovered Loot by Somodooo: 2:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:

You have fed yourself with so much lies that you now suffer confabulations or what is often called a Mandela effect

Please show me any news source (credible or not) that says Ganduje was forgiven And a credible source that says Akpabio'w case has been struck out.
[/s]
shatap
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦800 Billion Recovered Loot by bejeria101(m): 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
Audio recovery. I'm shocked you belive that this integrity government recovered any stolen funds.
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦800 Billion Recovered Loot by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
Officialgarri:

Please show me any news source (credible or not) that says Ganduje was forgiven And a credible source that says Akpabio's case has been struck out.

And I still ask again, why do you keep asking what is stopping this government from probing the last government when you are clearly against the move and still calling it 'witch hunting'. Why not leave this government to mind their business as you prefer?

Lols, our disagreement has settled itself then, with the bolded....
So have a nice day
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦800 Billion Recovered Loot by Dove2023: 11:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
They are all the same, if you look critically to this, we don't understand the government. So who know why they are out maybe to get their own share.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Governors Vow To Rescue Nigeria (Photos) / 75 People Kidnapped As Bandits Raid Zamfara Villages / See List Of Top 15 Universities In Nigeria According To 2024 Times World Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.