Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,931 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦800 Billion Recovered Loot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦800 Billion Recovered Loot (9072 Views)

SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦729 Billion Payment To Poor Nigerians By Fg / SERAP Sues Buhari Over Failure To Publish Details Of ₦800 Billion Recovered Loot / Union Bank Claims Ownership Of N1 Billion Recovered By EFCC At Enugu Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦800 Billion Recovered Loot by keentola(m): 11:25am On Jun 14, 2020
WHERE IS THE MONEY
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦800 Billion Recovered Loot by KingWarri: 11:26am On Jun 14, 2020
gurunlocker:
It's in the studio recording a new "AUDIO TRACK" grin grin
Ah dey tell you.... Their track is always hit.
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦800 Billion Recovered Loot by Jabioro: 11:27am On Jun 14, 2020
No me talk wetin dey mind..
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦800 Billion Recovered Loot by UncleTimi: 11:28am On Jun 14, 2020
This naija don taya me abeg.
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦800 Billion Recovered Loot by loadedvibes: 11:28am On Jun 14, 2020
Most likely relooted.. meanwhile come and buy kids Educational tablets now
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦800 Billion Recovered Loot by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:28am On Jun 14, 2020
Officialgarri:
I agree with the move. We need more transparency in the government no matter what protocols they have to break.
The masses have been subjected to too many lies and betrayals from the previous governments that they now find it hard to believe any word from any government.
For example, the last $500million abacha loot released to Jonathan before the 2015 election cannot be accounted for till date. In fact, Okonjo and Jonathan almost beat themselves over it.

#13billion was approved by this government to combat pest invasion but no one believes, but actually, its not a too much allocation.
However, this government must prove they are better than the previous by breaking protocols to show transparency

Just say this government is more corrupt than the previous one......
If not, what stops them from prosecuting the previous government,
so is not your duty or mine to remind us about the previous government's looting...
The people to remind us are equally worst
So stop running around the truth....
Hit the truth and be free

1 Like

Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦800 Billion Recovered Loot by helinues: 11:29am On Jun 14, 2020
KingWarri:

Only if another building did not caught fire

That's another version of it... grin

1 Like

Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦800 Billion Recovered Loot by Officialgarri: 11:31am On Jun 14, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

Just say this government is more corrupt than the previous one......
If not, what stops them from prosecuting the previous government,
so is not your duty or mine to remind us about the previous government's looting...
The people to remind us are equally worst
So stop running around the truth....
Hit the truth and be free
You all called it witchhunting when this government tried prosecuting people from the last government.

Y'all screamed this government should face their own business and leave Jonathan and his thieves alone.

Y'all rejoiced when Alison Madueke escaped EFCC net.

E.t. c... So why are you asking what stopped them from probing the last government officials?

1 Like

Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦800 Billion Recovered Loot by Somodooo: 11:32am On Jun 14, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:

You all called it witchhunting when this government tried prosecuting people from the last government.

Y'all screamed this government should face their own business and leave Jonathan and his thieves alone.

E.t. c... So why are you asking what stopped them from probing the last government officials?
[/s]
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦800 Billion Recovered Loot by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:33am On Jun 14, 2020

Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦800 Billion Recovered Loot by shiwex: 11:34am On Jun 14, 2020
unite4real:
Every time SERAP this SERAP that. They behave like the Ikenga's Coalition of United Political Party always barking.

I wish they can be taken seriously from all the ultimatums they usually give.

We need a strong body to fight a corrupt government or bring accountability to book.

I am tired of seeing SERAP seeking for information whose results never ever come to limelight

And whose fault is that?
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦800 Billion Recovered Loot by MedicH: 11:36am On Jun 14, 2020
Officialgarri:
I agree with the move. We need more transparency in the government no matter what protocols they have to break.
The masses have been subjected to too many lies and betrayals from the previous governments that they now find it hard to believe any word from any government.
For example, the last $500million abacha loot released to Jonathan before the 2015 election cannot be accounted for till date. In fact, Okonjo and Jonathan almost beat themselves over it.

#13billion was approved by this government to combat pest invasion but no one believes, but actually, its not a too much allocation.
However, this government must prove they are better than the previous by breaking protocols to show transparency

Lol u go shock
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦800 Billion Recovered Loot by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 14, 2020
donjazet:
When i voted for this administration in 2015,i genuinely believed they would cleanse the system and eradicate corruption from our country.
How so foolish i was.

I don't know the way forward for our country. We just have the exact same corrupt selfish people across both parties. cry
There seems to be no hope for our country moving forward.

The only hope is dissolution
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦800 Billion Recovered Loot by shiwex: 11:36am On Jun 14, 2020
Officialgarri:

Or asking for palliatives from the government when Jonathan and Madueke have emptied the coffers

1 Like

Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦800 Billion Recovered Loot by Comedian2019: 11:38am On Jun 14, 2020
Officialgarri:

You sound like a brainwashed zombie. That's how zombies respond. They run away from the truth.
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦800 Billion Recovered Loot by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:47am On Jun 14, 2020
Officialgarri:

When you begin to rephrase your words....YOU ALL to WE ALL....then you can see brighter...

We all including you called it witch hunting when Kano State Governor was forgiven for his bribe case but Alison Madueke was chased here and there....

We all including you, called it witch hunting when Akapio the then Akwaibom Governor was forgiven of his looting when he ran to APC....

Should I continue to count

We all including you screamed that Buhari's government lacks the way forward and such made them to always look backwards, that why we told them to mins their business

Meanwhile, let's go to Aso rock and stop the shooting going on there, is worst than corruption as the head has decayed
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦800 Billion Recovered Loot by Urchman200: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2020
Officialgarri:

oga campaign period is over pls, this is not time for campaign abeg ,this is 5years of this corrupt laden administration which other government are u talking about?which protocols are u talking about who set them?
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦800 Billion Recovered Loot by arsenal33: 11:55am On Jun 14, 2020
Does SERAP investigate state govts, or is it only FG?
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦800 Billion Recovered Loot by Jeroboy(m): 12:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
“My N!pples Have Sufered” – Actress Halima Abubakar Recounts Her Experience Of Motherhood

https://kicknaija.com.ng/2020/06/14/my-npples-have-sufered-actress-halima-abubakar-recounts-her-experience-of-motherhood/
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦800 Billion Recovered Loot by slowice(m): 12:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
This is the most corrupt administration since 1960... As in nothing is accounted for and nobody is doing anything about it.

Is like every "bigman" in this government is busy creating an avenue to take their own share.... Be it through forced home feeding, insecurity, covid-19, nnpc oil exploration in the North.... Taking funds from government coffers via any means necessary
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦800 Billion Recovered Loot by NaijadrivaCars: 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
SERAP is doing better opposition (if you will) than all other political Parties combined.
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦800 Billion Recovered Loot by Corporate2020: 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
Good move, but would buhari's corrupt government heed to their call?
Buhari himself is nowhere to be found while his house is on fire.
Only God can save Nigeria!

Talk like person wey get sense nah. I thought you people said Goatluck Jonaddaft and his gang of 40 thieves did not steal any money and that Buhari is just chasing shadows, so which recovered money are you people talking about again?
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦800 Billion Recovered Loot by allthingsgood: 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

God has already saved Nigeria from the evil demonic reign of the useless pdp for 16years. Sai baba
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦800 Billion Recovered Loot by jaxxy(m): 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
SERAP is a governmental organ or system to ensure transparency and accountability. Imagine if this SYSTEM has necessary power effectively backing it. Nigeria’s problems would be 70% solved.

We suffer from lack of transparency and accountability.
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦800 Billion Recovered Loot by gaventa: 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
This SERAP is one of the problems of this Nation. Una never win any case wey we hear so na so so audio scrutiny una dey do.
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦800 Billion Recovered Loot by LordOfTheGame: 12:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

Asking buhari to heed to this request is like asking a man to give his wife to another man have for a while. Buhari and his northern co-criminals have relooted the money and even borrowed more, padded the budgets and inflected the contracts and looted the whole monies. Though is buhari dead but the cabal running the country in his name are the biggest criminals in the history of mankind.
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦800 Billion Recovered Loot by AmazingELixir: 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
undecided undecided

SERAP another disgusting noise makers.
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦800 Billion Recovered Loot by Masterchef(m): 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
SERAP is doing a great job by asking these questions and I believe Buhari wouldn't have been able to get away with his pronouncements if we were in a better country (like Ghana) without naming the people who have chosen to steal from our collective patrimony. He continues to take advantage of his personal belief that Nigerian youths, civil societies, student unions and the labour groups are all too lazy to ask simple questions! Until we all join the voice of SERAP, we will keep going down as a country.
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦800 Billion Recovered Loot by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
FG,
NCDC,
Polithiefcians,

Please, nigerians can't breath! We can't breath!!

This COVID-419 will remain and stay forever just like Boko Haram has remain in NIGERIA, an avenue for Polithiefcians to be cashing out Big.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Court Strikes Out Deputy Governor's Case To Stop Impeachment / I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu / Bunmi Awoniyi Is A Superior Court Judge In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.