Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife (4009 Views)

Sex Starved Husband / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Touching Letter By An Abused Wife To Her Husband Before She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife by bukatyne(f): 11:03am On Jun 19, 2020
ImaIma1:

Close shop should mean for having children and not stopping sex.

If it's to close shop for sex, then she doesn't really care if he gets it outside as long as he's not bothering her for it.

Then she is eating her cake and having it.

And what is the use of the marriage if she is fine with her husband committing adultery?
Re: A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife by ImaIma1(f): 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
bukatyne:

Then she is eating her cake and having it.

And what is the use of the marriage if she is fine with her husband committing adultery?

Some people's understanding about marriage has to change first for them to act better and take responsibility.
Re: A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife by ImaIma1(f): 4:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
grin yeah....I agree. I am partially correct, same as you are. But the truth is that most times when we give excuses and avoid doing a particular thing, it is usually due to the stress/inconvenience involved in such tasks.

We are talking about sex here o.

If the excuses and refusals are much more than the giving in, then there needs to be some kind of intervention and inquiry.
Re: A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife by DenreleDave(m): 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2020
ImaIma1:

We are talking about sex here o.

If the excuses and refusals are much more than the giving in, then there needs to be some kind of intervention and inquiry.

Imalma love
Re: A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife by ImaIma1(f): 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

Imalma love

Here I am.
Re: A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife by DenreleDave(m): 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
ImaIma1:

Here I am.
My only crush... Babe I Don miss u..

Is there a space for me in ur heart??
Re: A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife by Adejuwonstan: 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
Let's make your dream come true.

You deserve to be a car owner.

What's your budget like?

Inbox now and let your budget work for you.

Call or Whatsapp now on 08027070503

1 Share

Re: A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife by ImaIma1(f): 6:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

My only crush... Babe I Don miss u..

Is there a space for me in ur heart??

Let me check. I dey come.
Re: A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife by DenreleDave(m): 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
ImaIma1:

Let me check. I dey come.
Imalma my love grin
Re: A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife by Temhellen(f): 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
zedegit:

That shows dishonesty. Then what were they discussing during courtship?

No wonder some people marry today and divorce tomorrow over 'irreconcilable differences'.
Don't get me wrong. I am trying to be insensitive to your plight but being honest ab initio would enable me think it through and decide if I'm ready to still commit despite that challenge.

Maybe you didn't get me. By telling the partner that you, yourself like sex and asking if they, themselves can cope should ordinarily bring out such confessions but if it doesn't that means dishonesty and is a 'veritable ground' in the eyes of the societal laws for divorce.
Let’s take for instance a brother n a sister who are both from Deeper life church or all this chronic Churches, you knw there is always an intermediary btw them . They really don’t talk at length or visit each other. I believe you understand what am saying. In a situation like that, they won’t open up to themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Get Beatings From Your Parents? / Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program-migrate To Canada With Ease / Wife Lost 15kg In 3 Months: Mothers Please Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.