Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Atlanta Police Chief Resigns After Unarmed Black Man Was Shot Dead By Police(Pic - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Atlanta Police Chief Resigns After Unarmed Black Man Was Shot Dead By Police(Pic (2705 Views)

Haiti: Martina Moise Connived With Police Chief To Murder Husband - Judge / Japan Police Chief, Nakamura Resigns Over Assassination Of Shinzo Abe / The Moment Japan Ex-PM, Shinzo Abe Was Shot (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atlanta Police Chief Resigns After Unarmed Black Man Was Shot Dead By Police(Pic by CAPSLOCKED: 11:39am On Jun 14, 2020
Prymestrr:

Typing in coloured font CAPS doesn't make you smart especially when you end up typing absolute hogwash.
Arresting an individual without telling them their offence or reading them their MIRANDA rights is an offence in itself.

YOU'RE VERY DUMB.

SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL BLACKS HAVE BEEN GETTING KILLED BY THE POLICE FOR NOTHING.

ANY SENSIBLE PERSON SHOULD HAVE THIS AT THE BACK OF THEIR MINDS AND JUST COOPERATE TO SAVE THEIR LIVES AND THEN GO TO COURT LATER ON INSTEAD OF FIGHTING THE COPS AND RUNNING. THIS WILL KEEP ON HAPPENING UNTIL BLACKS LEARN TO MAINTAIN PEACE WHEN CONFRONTED BY THE POLICE EVEN THOUGH IT DOESN'T GUARANTEE ANYTHING.

POLICE OFFICERS HAVE CLAIMED THAT THEY'RE TAUGHT TO AIM BODY MASS INSTEAD OF LIMBS. ALL YOU NEED TO DO TO GET SHOT IN THE U.S IS TO WAVE YOUR HANDS, AND THE POLICE WILL CLAIM YOU THREATENED THEM. THEY USUALLY GO FREE WITHOUT EVIDENCE SO WHY WON'T PEOPLE JUST MAINTAIN CALMNESS JUST FOR SAKE OF THEIR LIVES?

POLICE ALSO KILL VIOLENT WHITES TOO SO IT'S NOT JUST A RACE THING.

2 Likes

Re: Atlanta Police Chief Resigns After Unarmed Black Man Was Shot Dead By Police(Pic by Edopesin: 11:41am On Jun 14, 2020
Prymestrr:

Typing in coloured font CAPS doesn't make you smart especially when you end up typing absolute hogwash.
Arresting an individual without telling them their offence or reading them their MIRANDA rights is an offence in itself.

word

1 Like

Re: Atlanta Police Chief Resigns After Unarmed Black Man Was Shot Dead By Police(Pic by Prymestrr(m): 11:43am On Jun 14, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU'RE VERY DUMB.

SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL BLACKS HAVE BEEN GETTING KILLED BY THE POLICE FOR NOTHING.

ANY SENSIBLE PERSON SHOULD HAVE THIS AT THE BACK OF THEIR MINDS AND JUST COOPERATE TO SAVE THEIR LIVES AND THEN GO TO COURT LATER ON INSTEAD OF FIGHTING THE COPS AND RUNNING. THIS WILL KEEP ON HAPPENING UNTIL BLACKS LEARN TO MAINTAIN PEACE WHEN CONFRONTED BY THE POLICE EVEN THOUGH IT DOESN'T GUARANTEE ANYTHING.
Like I said, shouting in coloured font CAPS doesn't make you smart. Only shows your intellectual inferiority complex.

8 Likes

Re: Atlanta Police Chief Resigns After Unarmed Black Man Was Shot Dead By Police(Pic by CAPSLOCKED: 11:46am On Jun 14, 2020
Prymestrr:

Like I said, shouting in coloured font CAPS doesn't make you smart. Only shows your intellectual inferiority complex.

LOL, FOCUS ON THE TOPIC INSTEAD OF CURSING WHAT I DO JUST FOR BRAND SAKES.
BUT I UNDERSTAND YOU HAVE NOTHING TO COUNTER MY POINTS SO YOU TAKE SHELTER IN SAYING NONSENSE.

1 Like

Re: Atlanta Police Chief Resigns After Unarmed Black Man Was Shot Dead By Police(Pic by CAPSLOCKED: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2020
Omoluabi16:
well, police officers are meant to arrest and not shoot people dead like they're dogs.

POLICEMEN ALSO HAVE RIGHT TO KILL "IF THREATENED". ALMOST EVERYBODY OWN'S A GUN IN THAT COUNTRY FOR CHRIST'S SAKE AND OFFICERS ARE SOMETIMES VICTIMS SO THEY HAVE TO PROTECT THEMSELVES.

NOW THE POLICE LOOKS LIKE THEY DERIVE JOY FROM KILLING FOR NO REASON, AND IT'LL KEEP HAPPENING WHEN PEOPLE BEHAVE LIKE THIS.

1 Like

Re: Atlanta Police Chief Resigns After Unarmed Black Man Was Shot Dead By Police(Pic by Prymestrr(m): 11:52am On Jun 14, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL, FOCUS ON THE TOPIC INSTEAD OF CURSING WHAT I DO JUST FOR BRAND SAKES.
BUT I UNDERSTAND YOU HAVE NOTHING TO COUNTER MY POINTS SO YOU TAKE SHELTER IN SAYING NONSENSE.
You have no point that can be countered. That man was dozing in a stationary vehicle although intoxicated, he was questioned by the officers and they had a civil conversation for more than 10 minutes, he was given a sobriety test, where was the offence committed here please? Why was he under arrest? DUI?? His car was parked.
Make valid points next time and maybe someone will have your time. Bye please.

7 Likes

Re: Atlanta Police Chief Resigns After Unarmed Black Man Was Shot Dead By Police(Pic by tillaman(m): 11:52am On Jun 14, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

POLICEMEN ALSO HAVE RIGHT TO KILL "IF THREATENED". ALMOST EVERYBODY OWN'S A GUN IN THAT COUNTRY FOR CHRIST'S SAKE AND OFFICERS ARE SOMETIMES VICTIMS SO THEY HAVE TO PROTECT THEMSELVES.

NOW THE POLICE LOOKS LIKE THEY DERIVE JOY FROM KILLING FOR NO REASON, AND IT'LL KEEP HAPPENING WHEN PEOPLE BEHAVE LIKE THIS.
in this case he wasn’t armed bro! I think you should try and see the video

2 Likes

Re: Atlanta Police Chief Resigns After Unarmed Black Man Was Shot Dead By Police(Pic by CAPSLOCKED: 11:54am On Jun 14, 2020
Explorers:

I've seen many of their videos arresting citizens on fb pages like Police Central, etc.

Some of these police officers are just bullies.

Sometimes they frustrate you despite not resisting, drag you, push you, hurt you so that you can respond or fight back. Giving them a reason to use their guns or teaser.

Someone gave himself up for cuffing, he stepped out of the vehicle, put his hand behind for cuffs, but the officers were still dragging him to the ground to cuff him using force.

This lady, Breona Taylor, EMT Officer was shot dead in the middle of the night in her home by the police in March, 2020.

They bursted her home unannounced, the boyfriend thought they're robbers, drew his gun and the police opened fire on them, hitting the lady 8x.

Some of the police officers don't use their head before acting.

YOU HAVE MADE A POINT, BUT DON'T THINK THEY ACT ON THEIR OWN.
THERE'S A HIGHER FORCE BEHIND WHAT THEY DO AND THEY DO IT WITH THE CONFIDENCE OF KNOWING THEY'LL GO FREE AND EVEN REWARDED FOR KILLING INNOCENT BLACK PEOPLE.
I DON'T KNOW OF ANY NATION WHERE ITS CITIZENS DEFEATED THE POLICE. BLACKS IN AMERICA ARE LIKE ANIMALS FOR SPORTS TO THE POLICE AND THE INEQUALITY BETWEEN BLACKS AND WHITES WILL NOT BE ERASED SOON, SO WON'T THEY BE CALM LIKE WE'RE CALM WHEN WE SEE SARS JUST TO SAVE OUR LIVES THEN PRESS CHARGES LATER?

2 Likes

Re: Atlanta Police Chief Resigns After Unarmed Black Man Was Shot Dead By Police(Pic by CAPSLOCKED: 11:59am On Jun 14, 2020
tillaman:
in this case he wasn’t armed bro! I think you should try and see the video

WAS FLOYD ARMED?

THIS GUY EVEN SEIZED A TASER FROM THE POLICE AND USED IT DURING THE CHASE. WHAT IF HE HAD A GUN?

I'M NOT SUPPORTING THE POLICE, BUT YOU SEE, POLICE BRUTALITY EXISTS IN MANY COUNTRIES. THE ONLY WAY TO KEEP YOUR LIFE IS TO NOT GIVE THEM A REASON TO TAKE IT FROM YOU.

THIS MAN GAVE THEM REASONS:
1. WRESTLED TWO OFFICERS
2. SIEZED A TASER
3. USED IT ON AN OFFICER. MEANING IF HE HAD A GUN HE'D HAVE KILLED SOMEONE

ABEG FORGET THIS STORY. MENTION ME WHEN THE POLICEMAN GOES TO JAIL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atlanta Police Chief Resigns After Unarmed Black Man Was Shot Dead By Police(Pic by Prymestrr(m): 11:59am On Jun 14, 2020
Explorers:

I've seen many of their videos arresting citizens on fb pages like Police Central, etc.

Some of these police officers are just bullies.

Sometimes they frustrate you despite not resisting, drag you, push you, hurt you so that you can respond or fight back. Giving them a reason to use their guns or teaser.

Someone gave himself up for cuffing, he stepped out of the vehicle, put his hand behind for cuffs, but the officers were still dragging him to the ground to cuff him using force.

This lady, Breona Taylor, EMT Officer was shot dead in the middle of the night in her home by the police in March, 2020.

They bursted her home unannounced, the boyfriend thought they're robbers, drew his gun and the police opened fire on them, hitting the lady 8x.

Some of the police officers don't use their head before acting.
Please educate that guy. Nigeria has really messed up the psyche of most youths.

2 Likes

Re: Atlanta Police Chief Resigns After Unarmed Black Man Was Shot Dead By Police(Pic by tillaman(m): 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU'RE VERY DUMB.

POLICE OFFICERS HAVE CLAIMED THAT THEY'RE TAUGHT TO AIM BODY MASS INSTEAD OF LIMBS. ALL YOU NEED TO DO TO GET SHOT IN THE U.S IS TO WAVE YOUR HANDS, AND THE POLICE WILL CLAIM YOU THREATENED THEM. THEY USUALLY GO FREE WITHOUT EVIDENCE SO WHY WON'T PEOPLE JUST MAINTAIN CALMNESS JUST FOR SAKE OF THEIR LIVES?

when a black man gets pulled over by a white cop it’s natural for him to get nervous owing to the fact that he knows he is not totally sure of his safety, philando Castile told the cop he has a gun with him and he wasn’t even reaching for the gun but the officer shot him multiple times his daughter and girl friends witnessed it
As for the violent whites you talked about it only happens if there’s a shoot out and most times the culprits tend to surrender once they are out of ammo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atlanta Police Chief Resigns After Unarmed Black Man Was Shot Dead By Police(Pic by tillaman(m): 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WAS FLOYD ARMED?

THIS GUY EVEN SEIZED A TASER FROM THE POLICE AND USED IT DURING THE CHASE. WHAT IF HE HAD A GUN?

I'M NOT SUPPORTING THE POLICE, BUT YOU SEE, POLICE BRUTALITY EXISTS IN MANY COUNTRIES. THE ONLY WAY TO KEEP YOUR LIFE IS TO NOT GIVE THEM A REASON TO TAKE IT FROM YOU.

1. WRESTLED TWO OFFICERS
2. SIEZED A TASER

ABEG FORGET THIS STORY. MENTION ME WHEN THE POLICEMEN GOES TO JAIL.
the police men were just screaming stop reaching for the taser, It wasn’t clear if he made away with the taser, more like they wanted him to run so they can shoot him!! How can a drunk dude over power two able bodied cop!!
dude was so peaceful and his death was so avoidable if they had walked him to his sister’s place!!

3 Likes

Re: Atlanta Police Chief Resigns After Unarmed Black Man Was Shot Dead By Police(Pic by tillaman(m): 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU HAVE MADE A POINT, BUT DON'T THINK THEY ACT ON THEIR OWN.
THERE'S A HIGHER FORCE BEHIND WHAT THEY DO AND THEY DO IT WITH THE CONFIDENCE OF KNOWING THEY'LL GO FREE AND EVEN REWARDED FOR KILLING INNOCENT BLACK PEOPLE.
I DON'T KNOW OF ANY NATION WHERE ITS CITIZENS DEFEATED THE POLICE. BLACKS IN AMERICA ARE LIKE ANIMALS FOR SPORTS TO THE POLICE AND THE INEQUALITY BETWEEN BLACKS AND WHITES WILL NOT BE ERASED SOON, SO WON'T THEY BE CALM LIKE WE'RE CALM WHEN WE SEE SARS JUST TO SAVE OUR LIVES THEN PRESS CHARGES LATER?
nailed it
Re: Atlanta Police Chief Resigns After Unarmed Black Man Was Shot Dead By Police(Pic by Vyzz: 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
2020 isn't favourable to America
Re: Atlanta Police Chief Resigns After Unarmed Black Man Was Shot Dead By Police(Pic by Vyzz: 1:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
It's all racist bullshit

A God once said...

When a white man those something good the assume is a good person doing what he dose best... When he dose something bad its a good person doing a bad thing.... BUT

BUT

When a black man those something bad the assume its a bad person doing something he knows how to do best.... but when he dose something good... Its just a matter of time till the animal shows his true color

1 Like

Re: Atlanta Police Chief Resigns After Unarmed Black Man Was Shot Dead By Police(Pic by MrBachelor: 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
IF YOU RESIST ARREST AND FIGHT THE POLICE LIKE THAT, YOU'LL HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME IF YOU GET SHOT AND KILLED.

THIS MAN IS CRAZY. IF HE HAD A WEAPON HE'D HAVE HURT THE POLICE OFFICERS WHO ONLY WANTED TO DO THEIR JOB.

Make use of your brains before you make use of your fingers. It will help you to stop making a fool of yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Atlanta Police Chief Resigns After Unarmed Black Man Was Shot Dead By Police(Pic by Abbeybailey(m): 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
IF YOU RESIST ARREST AND FIGHT THE POLICE LIKE THAT, YOU'LL HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME IF YOU GET SHOT AND KILLED.

THIS MAN IS CRAZY. IF HE HAD A WEAPON HE'D HAVE HURT THE POLICE OFFICERS WHO ONLY WANTED TO DO THEIR JOB.
There's an outstanding law in America that you do not shoot someone running away from you. Get your facts right.

1 Like

Re: Atlanta Police Chief Resigns After Unarmed Black Man Was Shot Dead By Police(Pic by Abbeybailey(m): 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU'RE VERY DUMB.

You make no sense. Dylan Roof killed 9 blacks in a church in Charleston, South Carolina and no scratch on him when he was caught and the arresting officers even bought him a Double cheese burger at Burger king. He's White of course. James Holmes killed 12 people and injured 73 people in a Theatre in Aurora, outside of Denver and he was caught without a single slap to his face. He use high powered AR15 , guess what race he is, White. Patrick Grucius in El Paso border town walked into Wal mart and killed 23 people and injured dozens of people. He was arrested by the SWAT Team without a single scratch to his body. I bet you he's WHITE. So many cases like that and that's why people are protesting. I carry a Glock on me and i have a Concealed and Carry Permit and there's a possibility I will be treated differently from a White guy because of my skin color. So, think before you throw out your junk. I have many cases of white criminals being treated differently.

5 Likes

Re: Atlanta Police Chief Resigns After Unarmed Black Man Was Shot Dead By Police(Pic by CAPSLOCKED: 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
Abbeybailey:
There's an outstanding law in America that you do not shoot someone running away from you. Get your facts right.

THEY'VE BEEN SHOOTING BLACK MEN SINCE ETERNITY.
IT'S WISER TO BE ARRESTED FOR NOTHING THAN TO TRY RUNNING AND BE KILLED.
FORGET THAT LAW, TRY NOT TO RUN OR ACT FUNNY, IT MAY SAVE YOUR LIFE.

1 Like

Re: Atlanta Police Chief Resigns After Unarmed Black Man Was Shot Dead By Police(Pic by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
drips8:

Yeah, many blacks are targeted by the police for simply existing. If it was a white man, this wouldn't have happened. Police brutality cases are always against minorities especially black people.
Quite the generalization there.

So you're saying if you a white cop ever sees a black man commiting a crime, he should look away as his intervention can and should be interpreted as racial profiling?
Re: Atlanta Police Chief Resigns After Unarmed Black Man Was Shot Dead By Police(Pic by obiekunie2: 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
light099:
[s]In most protests, you would see more men than women, that's the norm; but often in special protests like this, the reverse is always the case as you can always be rest assured to see the presence of more women, espcially white women.

I see White women everywhere holding placades in their hands, with 'Black lives matter' written all over, but whenever i look again very carefully, this is what i really see, 'Black deeks matter'.[/s]

oga what really is your problem??

are u mad or u r just suffering from a new brand of low self esteem??

what stupid trash are you talking about?

or is your brain paining you??

consider your comments hidden! white asslicking A-hole! angry

3 Likes

Re: Atlanta Police Chief Resigns After Unarmed Black Man Was Shot Dead By Police(Pic by drips8(m): 2:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Quite the generalization there.

So you're saying if you a white cop ever sees a black man commiting a crime, he should look away as his intervention can and should be interpreted as racial profiling?

That's not what I mean. The problem here is that many police officers are fond of using unnecessary force on black criminals like the man who murdered Floyd, kneeling on someone's neck can never be a restraining move. Did you see the way the El Paso shooter was arrested, he had no hand cuffs on and we see videos of black criminals getting shot or tasered or they get slammed to the ground for the same or even lesser offence.

2 Likes

Re: Atlanta Police Chief Resigns After Unarmed Black Man Was Shot Dead By Police(Pic by pesty100(m): 4:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WAS FLOYD ARMED?

1. WRESTLED TWO OFFICERS
2. SIEZED A TASER

the guy was drunk for fu.cks sake, the teaser is even yellow so the police man cannot claim he didn't see

2 Likes

Re: Atlanta Police Chief Resigns After Unarmed Black Man Was Shot Dead By Police(Pic by optm(m): 5:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WAS FLOYD ARMED?

1. WRESTLED TWO OFFICERS
2. SIEZED A TASER

did u watch the video posted ? I'll like to ask what his offence was that warrants his arrest ? he wasnt driving though intoxicated . is being drunken an offence? Taeser wasnt going to be lethal even if he made any attempt at using it, such doesnt justify responding with a lethal force and delibrately firing multiple times with the intention to kill. ur perspective about this is so so wrong on every sides.. If the likes of martin luther had chosen this path of cowardice as u re reconmending, black Americans would hv yet been slaves

2 Likes

Re: Atlanta Police Chief Resigns After Unarmed Black Man Was Shot Dead By Police(Pic by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
Guys please don't be deceived by the article above illustrating the incident.
Here is a good illustrations of what happened.
The above story make it seem like the so called black guy was very innocent.
Explorers please try to dig more with your story.
Don't just copy a story and paste.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1272168787316539392

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atlanta Police Chief Resigns After Unarmed Black Man Was Shot Dead By Police(Pic by CAPSLOCKED: 5:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
tescoman90:
Don't just copy a story and paste.

THE CURSES I'VE COLLECTED TODAY IS ENOUGH TO MAKE A WEAK MIND THINK ABOUT SUICIDE.

THEY CAN CRY ALL THEY WANT. THE TRUTH OF THIS CASE IS THAT THIS DEAD MAN CAUSED HIS OWN PROBLEMS. IF YOU ATTEMPT TO WRESTLE THE POLICE LIKE THAT IN ALMOST ANY COUNTRY, YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME IF YOU'RE SHOT.

2 Likes

Re: Atlanta Police Chief Resigns After Unarmed Black Man Was Shot Dead By Police(Pic by Explorers(m): 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
tescoman90:

The issue is, they shot a fleeing unarmed man from behind. Though he grabbed a teaser from the officers, but he was fleeing already.

He obeyed them for over 30mins in the full video and the struggle started when they wanted to cuff him despite doing all they asked.

1 Like

Re: Atlanta Police Chief Resigns After Unarmed Black Man Was Shot Dead By Police(Pic by optm(m): 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
tescoman90:

rubbish. The guy was intoxicated , u do not expect his actions from best judgements. He pointed the taser at the officer while running not cos he intended to harm d officer but rather give him opportunity to escape. The officers had several options nd using of lethal force shouldnt be one. Even if they lost him in the chase, they could hv been able to have him arrested some other time. they had his face on cam, they could hv gotten info from his vehicle reg details or docs found therein to pick him up someother time . There's no justification for the killing

2 Likes

Re: Atlanta Police Chief Resigns After Unarmed Black Man Was Shot Dead By Police(Pic by CAPSLOCKED: 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
Explorers:

The issue is, they shot a fleeing unarmed man from behind. Though he grabbed a teaser from the officers, but he was fleeing already.

WHILE FLEEING HE TURNED AROUND POINTING THE TASER AT THE COPS.

He obeyed them for over 30mins in the full video and the struggle started when they wanted to cuff him despite doing all they asked.

HE'S OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT ANY SILLY MOVE WILL GET A BLACK PERSON KILLED IN THE U.S.
INSTEAD OF TAKING THE CUFFS PEACEFULLY HE DECIDED TO SETTLE FOR BULLETS. NOT WHAT A DECENT MAN SHOULD HAVE DONE IF YOU ASK ME.
Re: Atlanta Police Chief Resigns After Unarmed Black Man Was Shot Dead By Police(Pic by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
Explorers:

Now I know how biased your are with your article.
Have you watched the link video I pasted.?
Who told you he was unarmed?
He punched the police man.
Grabbed his teaser and ran.
While running he turned around to shoot the teaser and he was shot!

PLEASE WATCH MY video LINK
Re: Atlanta Police Chief Resigns After Unarmed Black Man Was Shot Dead By Police(Pic by optm(m): 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THE CURSES I'VE COLLECTED TODAY IS ENOUGH TO MAKE A WEAK MIND THINK ABOUT SUICIDE.

THEY CAN CRY ALL THEY WANT. THE TRUTH OF THIS CASE IS THAT THIS DEAD MAN CAUSED HIS OWN PROBLEMS. IF YOU ATTEMPT TO WRESTLE THE POLICE LIKE THAT IN ALMOST ANY COUNTRY, YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME IF YOU'RE SHOT.
how come you are not condeming the unprofessional act of the police in killing an unarmed man but rather blaming the man for being killed ? This is so so wrong . If it were an untrained man holding the gun and doing this, probably we could have attributed it to impulsive firing but here is a professional who has been trained on how to respond in different situations and decides to act this way nd u see nothing wrong but rather blame the victim ? your judgement is very flawed

1 Like

Re: Atlanta Police Chief Resigns After Unarmed Black Man Was Shot Dead By Police(Pic by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
optm:
rubbish. The guy was intoxicated, u do not expect his actions from best judgements. He pointed the taser at the officer while running not cos he intended to harm d officer but rather give him opportunity to escape. The officers had several options nd using of lethal force shouldnt be one. Even if they lost him in the chase, they could hv been able to have him arrested some other time. they had his face on cam, they could hv gotten info from his vehicle reg details or docs found therein to pick him up someother time . There's no justification for the killing

From the above grin

Imagine what you said ?
A drunken man with a weapon try to escape the police by pointing the weapon at them.
After punching the same police on his face.
But before I move on ..........HOW U TAKE KNOW WHATS ON HIS MIND?
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israel Is Losing Respect All Over The World. / 30 Taliban Fighters Killed As They're Ambushed By Resistance Rebels 'NEVER Bow T / Thousands Of N. Koreans Rallied, Support Leader Kim Against U.S. Threats(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.