Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

2023: Sagay Fumes Over Clamour For Presidency To Remain In North - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Sagay Fumes Over Clamour For Presidency To Remain In North (30060 Views)

Coup: U.S Mounts Pressure On Tinubu As ECOWAS Fumes Over Mixed Signal / CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate / Bayelsa Senatorial Race: Supporters Clamour For Lyon, Dickson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: 2023: Sagay Fumes Over Clamour For Presidency To Remain In North by Sleevia: 12:59am On Oct 08, 2021
Sleevia:
I say come and take it... 2023 is not far... and I already have first hand information from one of your bastard on facebook that you people will frustrate igbo businesses out of South West if we do not support tinubu... . I have the guys name and image saved somewhere else.... Like I told the bastard, a Tinubu stooge with leaking mouth, Igbos are not afraid of anyone and they should carry out their plans in 2023.

it is just 3 years away, isn't it?
@LegendHero. I made this post under your bragging...

2 things have happened... South West is currently struggling and not sure of its 2023 fate.

The guy I talked about here is dead. He died this year.

Wait for 2022 for the real battle to begin. Like told you, you all will learn a great bitter lesson. The Igbo man you mocked has no problem with not being a president, as long as his business is booming and everyone around him are happy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

IPOB To Storm Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Next Appearance On July 26, 2021 / Ayu Withdraws All PDP Cases Against Opposition Parties In Rivers / Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.