Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

2023: Sagay Fumes Over Clamour For Presidency To Remain In North - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Sagay Fumes Over Clamour For Presidency To Remain In North (30009 Views)

Coup: U.S Mounts Pressure On Tinubu As ECOWAS Fumes Over Mixed Signal / CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate / Bayelsa Senatorial Race: Supporters Clamour For Lyon, Dickson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Sagay Fumes Over Clamour For Presidency To Remain In North by One4me: 2:47am On Jun 15, 2020
OfoIgbo:

It was Igbos like Dora Akunyili and Ojo Maduekwe who were ministers that fought more than any other group to ensure GEJ emerged as the acting president.

In 2011, it was only about a week before the election that Tinubu started supporting gej when it was obvious gej was going to win, and as a matter of fact, sw votes were meagre in that election. In fact a Yoruba state voted against gej, and if not for the massive Igbo votes in Lagos state, Yorubas in that state voted against gej.

So stop selling your usual false "facts"

You are a LIAR!
Jonathan could not sit on the Presidential seat in Aso Rock because one Northern Soldier was holding a weapon behond the chair, all the time.
it was Obasanjo, with icons like Wole Soyinka, Bakare, who led him by hand and said: Sit down there, nothing will happen, we are behind you,

And that was how Jonathan became the successor of Yar Ardua.
Same OBJ made Jonathan the Deputy of Yar Ardua, if we recall.
Anyway, you guys are noted for your ingratitude so trying to twist history wont surprise anyone.
Its your loss, SW will still produce the next president of Nigeria, it is whether his deputy and likely successor will be an Igbo (if they provide support) or a Northerner, if the Igbos sell their rights for money and betray themselves, as usual
Re: 2023: Sagay Fumes Over Clamour For Presidency To Remain In North by One4me: 2:50am On Jun 15, 2020
Iceberg3:

Correct. Inasmuch as I don't want the north to ever rule again, they must continue to rule if that saboteur tinubu thinks he can outsmart his ancestors

Politics of Hate is destroying you Igbos!
And it has never improved your political capital in Nigeria.
Small time now, you'all be crying marginalisation but here you are already marginalising yourselves.
Politics is a game of alliance and bridge-building, something Igbos seem incapable of doing.
Re: 2023: Sagay Fumes Over Clamour For Presidency To Remain In North by Nobody: 2:52am On Jun 15, 2020
One4me:

The bigger question is can REASON overcome Igbo hatred for Yorubas?

Notwithstanding whether Igbos even support the North again, l am sure that in order of priorities, the Northerner would rather give Presidency to the South West that the East.
But Igbos can change that, if they ally with the South West. Only the South West is friendly enough to allow an Igbo Presidency.
Rub my back and l rub your back.
Yorubas are less apprehensive and antagonistic of an Igbo Presidency, compared to the Northerner, those ones dont even want to hear of it, they would rather plan a coup than allow an Igbo person to be President.
An alliance between SW and East would neutralise that and who knows, Regionalisation or outright separation might even be on the cards.

What Igbo hatred for yorubas?, bro... there is no hatred anywhere, just political manipulations by various leaders..

"Rub my back, I run your back" ship has sailed, i think the Igbos rubbed last and always been rubbing. They would like to be rubbed aswell.

On generalization, speak for yourself... people vote whom they want, some regions may be seeking Presidency, while others may even want just Senate presidency or VP.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Sagay Fumes Over Clamour For Presidency To Remain In North by Nobody: 2:55am On Jun 15, 2020
One4me:

Small time now, you'all be crying marginalisation but here you are already marginalising yourselves.
Politics is a game of alliance and bridge-building, something Igbos seem incapable of doing.

Politics is a game of alliance, is voting for the North not alliance and bridge building?...

If an Igbo man is not on the ballot as presidency, but on another for VP, would your definition of alliance mean voting for you against himself?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Sagay Fumes Over Clamour For Presidency To Remain In North by Nobody: 3:08am On Jun 15, 2020
One4me:

You are a LIAR!
Jonathan could not sit on the Presidential seat in Aso Rock because one Northern Soldier was holding a weapon behond the chair, all the time.
it was Obasanjo, with icons like Wole Soyinka, Bakare, who led him by hand and said: Sit down there, nothing will happen, we are behind you,

And that was how Jonathan became the successor of Yar Ardua.
Same OBJ made Jonathan the Deputy of Yar Ardua, if we recall.
Anyway, you guys are noted for your ingratitude so trying to twist history wont surprise anyone.
Its your loss, SW will still produce the next president of Nigeria, it is whether his deputy and likely successor will be an Igbo (if they provide support) or a Northerner, if the Igbos sell their rights for money and betray themselves, as usual

Stop these your baseless lies... you had to even bring on Soyinka and Bakare while paring Obasanjo and soyinka in same line despite enemies..
- Dora actually burst the bubble..

http://saharareporters.com/2010/02/27/i-am-fed-lies-yar%E2%80%98adua%E2%80%99s-aides-%E2%80%94-akunyili-vanguard-newspaper

1 Like

Re: 2023: Sagay Fumes Over Clamour For Presidency To Remain In North by Nobody: 3:21am On Jun 15, 2020
LegendHero:

When did the Yorubas made an agreement with Jonathan to warrant betrayals?

Can you please cite a source where Jonathan made a pact with Yorubas that they betrayed?

So you mean APC SW betrayed Jonathan PDP by voting for their presidential candidate?

Even the Yorubas in PDP that gave Jonathan almost 1.8million votes in 2015, what is their gain? Did Jonathan not abuse them later after they went to meet him?

Exactly, why make it an Igbo thing, when PDP might want to elect a Northerner as candidate?..

It's just choice.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Sagay Fumes Over Clamour For Presidency To Remain In North by wildernessVoice: 4:53am On Jun 15, 2020
I think his brain is being reset
Re: 2023: Sagay Fumes Over Clamour For Presidency To Remain In North by Yenny4real(f): 5:28am On Jun 15, 2020
seunmsg:
The only people seriously clamoring for power to remain in the north are south easterners for envious reasons. Their thinking is if they can’t get it, let’s ensure no one from the south gets it.

Atiku is only flowing along with the wave that these people from the south are pushing. No serious person is giving the idea a thought other than those who intends to create chaos and confusion. Good enough, they are not strong enough to cause any serious political disruption. Reasonable and well meaning Nigerians who are not motivated by envy and hate shall always prevail.
Re: 2023: Sagay Fumes Over Clamour For Presidency To Remain In North by Ukalejohn(m): 5:58am On Jun 15, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
The north deserves to take another shot at the presidency for another 8 years. This is because Buharii has misrepresented us by not leaving a good legacy. We want to elect another northerner to clear the name of the north.

Again, the south west fought against Buharii so much with their strong media. Deji Adeyanju, fayose, FFK, and Afenifere has remained in the lead of those who criticise buharri . We cannot alow tinubu or osibanjo who has bitter mind against Buharii to take over because of retaliation.
How myopic minded can a person be? Don't always put yourselves first because they say, "a life not lived for others is a life not worth living" thank you
Re: 2023: Sagay Fumes Over Clamour For Presidency To Remain In North by olajizz01(m): 6:41am On Jun 15, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
The north deserves to take another shot at the presidency for another 8 years. This is because Buharii has misrepresented us by not leaving a good legacy. We want to elect another northerner to clear the name of the north.

Again, the south west fought against Buharii so much with their strong media. Deji Adeyanju, fayose, FFK, and Afenifere has remained in the lead of those who criticise buharri . We cannot alow tinubu or osibanjo who has bitter mind against Buharii to take over because of retaliation.
Ipob terrorist forming a northerner.
Re: 2023: Sagay Fumes Over Clamour For Presidency To Remain In North by CHIDOHSKI: 6:59am On Jun 15, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:
It is INEVITABLE.
The south is not united.
Thanks to AFONJAKASSES!
They would rather see a Northerner in power FOREVER, to protect their selfish, tribalism and extremely bigoted socio-economic interests.

2023 with APC vs PDP?

North vs North. . . . North wins.
North vs South. . . . . North wins.
North vs East. . . . North wins.
North vs West. . . . North wins.

The South remains the SLAVES of the North FOREVER!
Northerners are the actual slaves. Check out where they live, then kind menial jobs majority of them do. They polish my shoes for just #20. Winning election does not change this very fact.
Re: 2023: Sagay Fumes Over Clamour For Presidency To Remain In North by Atandajugunu(m): 7:02am On Jun 15, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

.The question is who did buhari represented??
Re: 2023: Sagay Fumes Over Clamour For Presidency To Remain In North by oyatz(m): 7:07am On Jun 15, 2020
You are transferring your aggression to the wrong people.

The S/East State Governors proscribed IPOB and provided security forces the platform to deal with them but you are blaming the Yorubas ,many of whom don't even know what IPOB is.

Ask any 5 random guys on the street of Lagos, Ibadan, Ijebu-Ode or Ilesha what is their opinions about IPOB, you will be surprised that 90% of them will respond by asking, what is IPOB?

Sleevia:

The person that killed is whom you guy currently regard as SS but bears an igbo name.... take note.

At the emboldened, you lie... when Igbos were being killed in their land, were you people not rejoicing? has the death not gone round now? has every region not had to contend with death and blood in their land because of your almight Buhari?

come and chase them out of your land... i double dare you all. na wetin go scatter the entire country we dey wait for.
Re: 2023: Sagay Fumes Over Clamour For Presidency To Remain In North by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:10am On Jun 15, 2020
prowest:

Even English is hard for u to type.. Better type in igbo

ONE I AM NOT IGBO

TWO I AM NOT TYPING ENGLISH NA IS NOT MEANT TO BE ENGLISH

1 Like

Re: 2023: Sagay Fumes Over Clamour For Presidency To Remain In North by Jobminister: 9:24am On Jun 15, 2020
The Southern Nigeria is divided into three geo-political zone/region. We have the South West, South East and South South regions.

The South West have taken their turns for 8yrs through Obasanjo

The South South has taken their turns for 5yrs plus through Goodluck

The South East haven't taken their turns.

In all fairness, equity and justice, since we are claiming one Nigeria, if power is to be return to the Southern Nigeria, power MUST go to the South East irrespective of any party, meaning the two major political party APC/PDP must fill presidential candidate from the South East region.

Anything outside this, power should continue to remain in the North so that the Hausa/Fulani continue to rule us since our selfish interest will not allow us to reason with our brain.

Now listen before you start to label me IPOB, I am from the South South region and have nothing to do with Nnamdi Kanu Ipob movement.

This is my opinion!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Sagay Fumes Over Clamour For Presidency To Remain In North by Sleevia: 9:53am On Jun 15, 2020
LegendHero:

Yoruba never held the Igbos down in the first place.

Even when they killed our premier and leaders in the coup, we never retaliated like the Northerners did.

We just responded with full force when they invaded through Ore our land and the rest is history.

I don’t care about Biafra, it’s none of my business whether you leave or stay. Stop disturbing the Yorubas and man up to face the Northerners that are actually holding you down.

https://twitter.com/AfamDeluxo/status/1272436510760075264

See your people crying that igbos are buying all their lands...

But let me tell you what I know about that video...

1. That man is working for Tinubu. If i compare and contrast what I was told inbox on facebook by your yoruba brother, it is very clear that Tinubu is set to use this as weapon against Igbos in Lagos, especially by 2023. It is all politics

I mean, why would a group of people who are inconsequential in politics according to you be giving Tinubu sleepless night? Do not deny this.. we all saw what he did in Lagos last election.

Last time I came on nairaland to warn igbos about this plans with screenshot from the leaking mouth, some of you called for the thread to be deleted.

I am sure igbos have learned one thing from Last Lagos election and they will defend themselves...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Sagay Fumes Over Clamour For Presidency To Remain In North by Iceberg3: 10:02am On Jun 15, 2020
One4me:

The dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood is now president......
I guess that's what bridge building is all about

Fyi,I'm not Igbo
Re: 2023: Sagay Fumes Over Clamour For Presidency To Remain In North by bigfish3k: 10:30am On Jun 15, 2020
seunmsg:
The only people seriously clamoring for power to remain in the north are south easterners for envious reasons. Their thinking is if they can’t get it, let’s ensure no one from the south gets it.

Atiku is only flowing along with the wave that these people from the south are pushing. No serious person is giving the idea a thought other than those who intends to create chaos and confusion. Good enough, they are not strong enough to cause any serious political disruption. Reasonable and well meaning Nigerians who are not motivated by envy and hate shall always prevail.
Is it not greed for you to get it twice in the south when others have not gotten

1 Like

Re: 2023: Sagay Fumes Over Clamour For Presidency To Remain In North by bigfish3k: 11:07am On Jun 15, 2020
seunmsg:

Actually, it is Igbos that are gloating all over social media over the political crisis in Edo. In fact, political leaders from south west have tried their bit to settle the crisis without success.

The people of Edo State are our brothers and sisters. What binds us together is stronger than what politics of division and confusion that you are trying to play can divide. Your attempt to blame the south west for the Edo crisis only goes to show how desperate you guys have gone in your evil plot to malign a people that have done nothing against your people. As usual, you have failed. Darkness shall never prevail over light.
So you people that want to cheat SE are the light

You people that are known by all Nigerians as not straight forward are the light

Wonders shall never end

1 Like

Re: 2023: Sagay Fumes Over Clamour For Presidency To Remain In North by GeorgeTheCoder: 12:38pm On Jun 15, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
[s]The north deserves to take another shot at the presidency for another 8 years. This is because Buharii has misrepresented us by not leaving a good legacy. We want to elect another northerner to clear the name of the north.

Again, the south west fought against Buharii so much with their strong media. Deji Adeyanju, fayose, FFK, and Afenifere has remained in the lead of those who criticise buharri . We cannot alow tinubu or osibanjo who has bitter mind against Buharii to take over because of retaliation.[/s]

This one is a fool
Re: 2023: Sagay Fumes Over Clamour For Presidency To Remain In North by LegendHero(m): 1:39pm On Jun 15, 2020
Sleevia:

https://twitter.com/AfamDeluxo/status/1272436510760075264

See your people crying that igbos are buying all their lands...

But let me tell you what I know about that video...

1. That man is working for Tinubu. If i compare and contrast what I was told inbox on facebook by your yoruba brother, it is very clear that Tinubu is set to use this as weapon against Igbos in Lagos, especially by 2023. It is all politics

I mean, why would a group of people who are inconsequential in politics according to you be giving Tinubu sleepless night? Do not deny this.. we all saw what he did in Lagos last election.

Last time I came on nairaland to warn igbos about this plans with screenshot from the leaking mouth, some of you called for the thread to be deleted.

I am sure igbos have learned one thing from Last Lagos election and they will defend themselves...

Continue to abuse Tinubu but hear this.

Tinubu is the saving grace of the Igbos in Lagos. When Tinubu era ends, you will reap the benefit of all your uncouth statements.

Yes you should defend yourself in a Yoruba territory like you said. I hope you don’t use your mouth to exterminate your people.

Stop quoting me about this rubbish, you’re disturbing me with all these roforofo talks.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Sagay Fumes Over Clamour For Presidency To Remain In North by PHOTSEE(m): 2:06pm On Jun 15, 2020
PERMUATION

N\W
N\N
N\E
N\S

S\W
S\N
S\E
S\S

E\W
E\N
E\E
E\S

W\W
W\N
W\E
W\S
Re: 2023: Sagay Fumes Over Clamour For Presidency To Remain In North by Sleevia: 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
LegendHero:

Continue to abuse Tinubu but hear this.

Tinubu is the saving grace of the Igbos in Lagos. When Tinubu era ends, you will reap the benefit of all your uncouth statements.

Yes you should defend yourself in a Yoruba territory like you said. I hope you don’t use your mouth to exterminate your people.

Stop quoting me about this rubbish, you’re disturbing me with all these roforofo talks.

Next time, don't quote me too. Enjoy your U.S and tell that igbo friend of urs that u don't like him instead of hiding it.
Re: 2023: Sagay Fumes Over Clamour For Presidency To Remain In North by bigfish3k: 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Who abolished the regionalism ?, Aguiyi Ironsi an Igbo.

Who started the first coup de tat in Nigeria ?, Nzeogwu Kaduna an Igbo.
Who corrected the abnormalities through restructuring with aburi accord - Ojukwu, an igbo man

Who fought against the restructuring at aburi accord. - awolowo a Yoruba man

Who is fighting for that same restructuring now - the whole south
Re: 2023: Sagay Fumes Over Clamour For Presidency To Remain In North by LegendHero(m): 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2020
Sleevia:

Next time, don't quote me too. Enjoy your U.S and tell that igbo friend of urs that u don't like him instead of hiding it.

I think I know who you are now. Tobrasky right?

Why are you using another moniker to chat me up tho?
Re: 2023: Sagay Fumes Over Clamour For Presidency To Remain In North by Sleevia: 3:24pm On Jun 15, 2020
LegendHero:

I think I know who you are now. Tobrasky right?

Why are you using another moniker to chat me up tho?
nope grin I don't have that moniker among my almost 20 monikers grin

But never mind.

We good.
Re: 2023: Sagay Fumes Over Clamour For Presidency To Remain In North by LegendHero(m): 3:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
Sleevia:
nope grin I don't have that moniker among my almost 20 monikers grin

But never mind.

We good.

Lol. You’re the only one that chat like this. I know it’s you tho.

Well have a nice day!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Sagay Fumes Over Clamour For Presidency To Remain In North by Front0lane: 10:50am On Nov 16, 2020
hybrid77:

Im from delta state and will never vote a yoruba man for president

They betrayed Jonathan..

Who send your father who to vote.
To hell with you n your vote, even to every member of your household, your father n mother inclusive whether dead or alive to hell with all of u. May it never be well with you n your unborn generation till your 7th generation.
Re: 2023: Sagay Fumes Over Clamour For Presidency To Remain In North by Front0lane: 10:51am On Nov 16, 2020
May thunder strike you dead the day any member of your household vote a yoruba for any reason.
hybrid77:

Im from delta state and will never vote a yoruba man for president

They betrayed Jonathan..
Re: 2023: Sagay Fumes Over Clamour For Presidency To Remain In North by HAccord: 10:54am On Nov 16, 2020
helinues:

Na by force.. If your region is not interested in 2023 presidency, why not allow other region from the South to try their luck.

Saboteur Dem.. undecided

E pain him yorroober skull. Better clamour for South East to rightfully take their turn. If you praying for yoruba presidency so that you can mock the East, e no ho happen. Rather let Shekau become president.

The SW will only get the presidency after the Igbos have taken theirs.
Re: 2023: Sagay Fumes Over Clamour For Presidency To Remain In North by HAccord: 11:01am On Nov 16, 2020
seunmsg:

It is RIGHTFUL TURN of the South East as the SW have produced president and VP for a cummulative 16 years by 2023. It is rather your greed as yorubas and your wicked thirst to see Igbos continue to be mocked in Nigeria that will keep power in the North.
As much I like the yoruba tribe, I will not support a yoruba presidency until the East takes it's rightful turn. Nobody in his right frame of mind will.
Re: 2023: Sagay Fumes Over Clamour For Presidency To Remain In North by omoharry(f): 11:16am On Nov 16, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Thank you my brother the Igbos will support a Northern Candidate in 2023 a Moderate Northern not mumu like Buhari .

South west are very greedy .. Either the igbos get the slot or let every tribe in Nigeria contest and let this issue of zoning be put to dead once and for all
So becos of vengeance, you are ready to cut off your nose to spite you face. Sey presently, you are also suffering from the poor administration of pre. Buhari.? .continue with your foolish mentality..By the time you are done with your foolishness, there wont be any safe place for you to type all these your nonsense talk. It is my turn , na my turn; nai Nigerian take become banana republic. Everybody/ethnic group just want to eat from the national cake with no vision to see how to make the country better.
Yes it is the turn of the South East but you guys have to be strategic in positioning yourselves to become the selected presidential candidate from the two terrible mega parties.
You guys also need to lobby other ethnic group; Including those you hate, love & dispiced..it is called diplomacy. This is necessary, so that they can support your people for the presidential candidacy.

Its not about Chest beating, hating and insulting other tribes, that will give you guys what you what. If its by hatred and vengeance, I am sure by now you all would have gotten you heart desire of getting your own BIAFRA nation. Beside why are you guys even angry? sey una sey na Biafra nai una want? then why the hatred ? you people should stick to one agenda biko!..is it Biafra that you guys want or Igbo presidency..You guys are too confuse and not united with one purpose at all..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll / Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees / People In Kaduna Celebrating The Return Of Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.