Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,262 members, 7,954,019 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:59 AM

If You Belong To These Category, Drop Your Number. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Belong To These Category, Drop Your Number. (298 Views)

Based on your birth year, which of these generational groups do you belong? / Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little / What Do These Category Of People Have In Common? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Belong To These Category, Drop Your Number. by godkiller(m): 11:32am On Jun 14, 2020
I Know about Forsage but I can't refer anyone.

Forsage is legit but I don't have strength to talk to three people.

I can even register today today but baba, you see that referral aspect, e dey dull me.

Give it a trial and you will smile.

Remember you don't need to be worried about referral because we will provide that for you.

Drop your WhatsApp number.

(1) (Reply)

Food Processing And Pharmaceutical Raw Materials Supplier In Nigeria / Dray Mela Ft. Torin Bollar – Spider Man / Police Arrest Man For Parading Himself As The Igwe-elect Of Umumbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.