Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,462 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Xe Services (formerly Blackwater) In Somalia Training Combat Forces. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Xe Services (formerly Blackwater) In Somalia Training Combat Forces. (1439 Views)

Blackwater Withdraws From Yemen After Heavy Defeat By Houthi Shiite Separatists / North-Korea In Combat Posture To Hit US / Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xe Services (formerly Blackwater) In Somalia Training Combat Forces. by NegroNtns(m): 4:54pm On Jan 25, 2011
Blackwater is in Somalia training mercenaries to fight the pirates off the coast.

What's going on?
Re: Xe Services (formerly Blackwater) In Somalia Training Combat Forces. by ElRazur: 10:33am On Jan 26, 2011
Why don't you just post the conspiracy theory already and save us the trouble?

Go on, you know you want to Google search and post some mundane crap.

Here, whenever there is a war, there will be service like that required. Also take into consideration Somalia is more or less a lawless state so anything goes.

Having said that, I fully expect you to post some bogus and unproven claims soon. . . . .
Re: Xe Services (formerly Blackwater) In Somalia Training Combat Forces. by Kobojunkie: 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2011
ROFLMAO!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Xe Services (formerly Blackwater) In Somalia Training Combat Forces. by morpheus24: 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Blackwater is in Somalia training mercenaries to fight the pirates off the coast.

What's going on?

Business of War.
Re: Xe Services (formerly Blackwater) In Somalia Training Combat Forces. by NegroNtns(m): 5:43pm On Jan 26, 2011
Morpheus,

You are right about that account but stretch the imagination. . . It is also geopolitical control. Have you heard about Saracen International? Look at it broadly. cool
Re: Xe Services (formerly Blackwater) In Somalia Training Combat Forces. by blacksta(m): 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2011
@poster

I thought you were signing out completely from NL or you could not resist the lure post more conspiracy crap.

ok you say

blackwater is in somila - where else do you expect them to be. The last time i checked blackwater was and is still paramilitary organisation
Re: Xe Services (formerly Blackwater) In Somalia Training Combat Forces. by NegroNtns(m): 6:56pm On Jan 29, 2011
I thought you were signing out completely from NL or you could not resist the lure post more conspiracy crap.

You are late on the rebound, .I addressed your concern months ago.

ok you say

blackwater is in somila - where else do you expect them to be. The last time i checked blackwater was and is still paramilitary organisation

Blackwater has never been a paramilitary organization. It was and still is a mercenary unit.

Are you comfortable with their presence in Somalia, Nigeria or anywhere else in Africa?

(1) (Reply)

American Vice President Publicly Flirts With Woman (photo) / Trump Wins Hillary In Kentucky / Turkey Leaks Photos Of Jamal Khashoggi’s Dismemberment By Saudi Author

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.