Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,372 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) (24439 Views)

Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back / Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by officialwdhtv: 8:47am On Oct 15, 2023
Wife pours water on matrimonial bed because husband refuses to buy her a wig 😲

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyaVYajJ3F7/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6hclaXT2hY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by dawnomike(m): 8:53am On Oct 15, 2023
When stupidity meets laziness...

Lesson of the story: Don't you ever marry a foolish woman!!!
And m, if you're a lady; never ever marry a stupid man!

E get why...

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by talented321: 8:55am On Oct 15, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by devilmaycry: 9:13am On Oct 15, 2023
Funny....but kinda troubling, sure it's just wig that is her problem?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by Oblongata: 9:13am On Oct 15, 2023
I go enter hotel give my self 1 month holiday...

After i go dey breeze in breeze out

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by tydi(m): 11:48am On Oct 15, 2023
I'm sure the woman was demanding for water bed and not a wig .

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by marlow1962(m): 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2023
Lol
That's what you get when you marry a foolish woman.

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by Fahvvy: 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2023
This woman is useless undecided...
Something that a 6 year old should do and you spank the child, is what this fish brain is doing in the presence of her children undecided...

When I tell men don't marry a broke woman, rather marry a well to do female who makes her money legitimately, y'all be arguing like headless chicken undecided...

A woman who makes her money legitimately won't be throwing tantrums like this undecided... Rather she'll go and look for a way to make that money and get that wig herself (or bring part of it for you to augment) undecided...

See eh...
They are lessons that working legitimately for your own money teaches you that you can't learn from anywhere undecided...

I just pity the man and the kids undecided...

90 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by Nazgul: 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2023
I want a woman that has breasts and nyash...see am here. undecided

Nigeria men are becoming dumb by the day because they place value on the boobs and bum of a woman rather than her brains. Imagine a supposed mother nagging her husband for wig. If she buys it with her money would she die?

Anyways she can even set the bed ablaze, I care less. If you're a man who's possessed by nyash and breasts, just know that this is the kind of woman you're most likely going to end up with. 😒

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by Misterc(m): 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2023
I think this guy threw away the whole crazy-woman signs during the dating period....
He probably got committed because the sex was good....
Now the woman is being literally crazy by pouring water on their bed because of A Damn WIG

So fvcking crazy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by GoodRocks: 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2023
Marrying a Nigerian lady is the 3rd most foolish thing on earth.

This is what happens when you marry you a broke aßs and parasitic woman, who is a liability full of entitlement mentality

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by Racoon(m): 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2023
shocked Good goosh! WTF! This one can kill because of wig.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by Hollyharjii: 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2023
That wife must be Jennyclay or jennysoil's sister

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by Zupay: 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2023
Her children are more sensible than her.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by Chibuzoc(m): 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2023
grin send her packing ASAP

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2023
Oblongata:

She go pour hot water on your head when you eventually breeze
In.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by ogaontop(m): 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2023
Semi-madness!
Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by Otulented: 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2023
Women with their wahala
Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by Kharol1234: 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2023
This one na skit make them go settle am.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by Yugoslavia247(m): 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2023
Wig

Tomorrow the children will say they love momma sacrifices

Not knowing na the papa be the sacrifice

God bless papas wey children in form of adult see them finish.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by Beverlyjean(f): 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2023
Smh...women are really messing up these days ...

4 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by Omoawoke2(m): 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2023
When you hear the term “women and children”. just know the reason why

Women are our little babies, we should care for them, buy them things they want so they won’t get pissed off. No difference between all of them, educated or not, old, middle age or teenager, single or married. They are all our babies.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by culeca: 9:17pm On Oct 16, 2023
I laugh in Swahili.... married men dey try sha

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by Bullet01(f): 9:18pm On Oct 16, 2023
Upon all the wahala wey dey Naija now. Na wig be this woman problem.

Sense is very far from her

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by Gamezi(m): 9:18pm On Oct 16, 2023
Just LOL…
Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by Daniluv1(m): 9:18pm On Oct 16, 2023
God forbid you dey go your parents house ASAP be that no time for too much talk

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by MrPOTUS: 9:18pm On Oct 16, 2023
undecided

Look at the fat lazy pig, can't go hustle the money yourself to get yourself wig undecided

Try this shit with me and I will dumb you at your father's house.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) by BigYash: 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2023
Oblongata:

Holiday, abi you go drive her go her papa her.Her next move fit be rat poison for your food o.. You dey whyn?

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother Abandons A Newborn Baby In An Uncompleted Building In Kaduna (photos) / Woman Abandons Baby In Day-care (PHOTO) / The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.