Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,423 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:51 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Hushpuppi Because You're Yoruba - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Hushpuppi Because You're Yoruba (7721 Views)

It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi / Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) / Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Hushpuppi Because You're Yoruba by Muna4real(f): 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
T9ksy:

Abeg, mechonu jo!

You guys are always comparing "di.c.k sizes" with the yorubas.

Haba! Like kilode!!!

The other day, one of your kinsmen opened a thread comparing Awo's free education with Zik's.

The thread ran into multiple pages.

And now you are calling Awolowo and his free education. grin grin

Say no to tribalism now
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Hushpuppi Because You're Yoruba by T9ksy(m): 7:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
meccuno:
all Yoruba leaders are thieves. even your God Awolowo was jailed for corruption. grin

You got proof? or it's just another "breaking news" from ipob newsreel grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Hushpuppi Because You're Yoruba by Igboid: 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
T9ksy:

Awolowo was jailed for Financial misappropriation and treasonable felony by a civilian law body.
What other evidence do you need.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Hushpuppi Because You're Yoruba by meccuno: 7:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
T9ksy:

i dont need to show you proof. if you are familiar with your history you would know that he was jailed for corruption and treason. i dont need to start lecturing you grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Hushpuppi Because You're Yoruba by meccuno: 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
T9ksy:

Even your God tinubu who came back from the USA after pushing drugs became a billionaire after 8 years as governor of lagos state. grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Hushpuppi Because You're Yoruba by oyatz(m): 8:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
Kanu knows what he is doing, the followers may not know. . .he needs to keep up fanning the embers of inter-tribal hatred and proclaim himself as the defender of the Igbos in order to continue to in business.

His method is similar to those of Pastors of the Pentecostal Churches. They keep spreading fears about Ancestral curses, Village peoples, witches ,Wizards (all of which appear to stopped during the lockdown) and how they are destroying peoples' marriages, business or Health while positioning themselves as the Solution providers.

Throwback:

Exactly!

For Invictus Obi, the allegations were already filed in court for which the warrant of arrest was granted.

So there was already factual and explicit information on his arrest from the get go.

Kanu, like his fellow bitter and emotional tribesmen, are a sorry case who must find a way to inject their own self created Igbophobia on any matter, even if it does not directly involve the Igbos.

It is an obsession that is pathological.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Hushpuppi Because You're Yoruba by oyatz(m): 8:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
You were wean on propanganda and hatred for other Nigerians.

Which financial crimes was involved in the trial of Awolowo in the Courts?

Igboid:

Awolowo was jailed for Financial misappropriation and treasonable felony by a civilian law body.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Hushpuppi Because You're Yoruba by T9ksy(m): 8:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
Igboid:

Yeah................Awo was also jailed for tribalism and nepotism ati bebelo.

According to the breaking news from the mad cownu. That's proof enough, isn''t it?

You guys can be so daft, sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Hushpuppi Because You're Yoruba by IJOBA2: 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
helinues:
Another wailing and gnashing of teeth in different dimensions.

Had average Yoruba's been celebrating Hushdog like the way you people celebrated Invictus, the case might have been different.

When we advised you people to stop celebrating corrupt people / people with no pure source of income, you go dey call us haters.

Let FBI, Interpol do their investigation, if found guilty, let him serve the time..

We don't celebrate criminals..

Proudly Omoluwabi
BUT YOU ARE STILL CELEBRATING THE FROG EYED MAN
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Hushpuppi Because You're Yoruba by Igboid: 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
T9ksy:

Yeah................Awo was also jailed for tribalism and nepotism ati bebelo.

According to the breaking news from the mad cownu. That's proof enough, isn''t it?

You guys can be so daft, sha.

Some of you are yet to come to terms with the fact that the era of Lagos-Ibadan media propaganda machine monopoly is gone.

Awolowo was found guilty of financial misappropriation of western region public fund and of treasonable felony by Cokers commission.

Why is it hard for Yorubas to accept that Awolowo was not a saint? Yet you claim not to defend criminals.
https://books.google.com.ng/books?id=PhfluJdZwzcC&pg=PR10&lpg=PR10&dq=Awolowo+was+jailed+for+financial+misappropriation+by+cokers+commission&source=bl&ots=DapyFHH0_U&sig=ACfU3U2SkvU6_iQxtI_3BrVK8YNmvQeFNQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiA9Kzsi4LqAhWR8uAKHXzsD8oQ6AEwBnoECAYQAQ#v=onepage&q=Awolowo%20was%20jailed%20for%20financial%20misappropriation%20by%20cokers%20commission&f=false

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Hushpuppi Because You're Yoruba by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
Igboid:

Some of you are yet to come in terms with the fact that the era of Lagos-Ibadan media propaganda machine monopoly is gone.

Awolowo was found guilty of financial misappropriation of western region public fund and of treasonable felony by Cokers commission.

Why is it hard for Yorubas to accept that Awolowo was not a saint? Yet you claim not to defend criminals.
https://books.google.com.ng/books?id=PhfluJdZwzcC&pg=PR10&lpg=PR10&dq=Awolowo+was+jailed+for+financial+misappropriation+by+cokers+commission&source=bl&ots=DapyFHH0_U&sig=ACfU3U2SkvU6_iQxtI_3BrVK8YNmvQeFNQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiA9Kzsi4LqAhWR8uAKHXzsD8oQ6AEwBnoECAYQAQ#v=onepage&q=Awolowo%20was%20jailed%20for%20financial%20misappropriation%20by%20cokers%20commission&f=false

Deceive yourself

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Hushpuppi Because You're Yoruba by 7lives: 11:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
kayfra:

Read what you wrote. Are you even making any sense to yourself?

He was arrested abroad and it made the news. He snitched on his gang. It was in every internationally syndicated news and it involved people of Nigerian origin. So what the hell are you on about?

Let him cry jor.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Hushpuppi Because You're Yoruba by Kidakudz5: 2:18am On Jun 15, 2020
Muna4real:

Everybody is seeing hushpuppi as a criminal now and unfortunately, he is from your land. It is well
no, everybody sees inviticus obi as a criminal grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Hushpuppi Because You're Yoruba by Cherez: 9:30am On Jun 15, 2020
Muna4real:

As in ehh
If those guys in that video were igbos, by now nairaland will be on fire. They need to be baptized with sense
Don't mind some of these guys here claiming Saint Hitler.
No one is even discussing that thing but if it was to be Igbo spoken, come see fire in here

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Hushpuppi Because You're Yoruba by Cherez: 9:34am On Jun 15, 2020
Philistine:
There was not much noise on social media after Hushpuppi was arrested in Dubai because almost everyone knew he was an internet fraudster, it was only a matter of time for his atrocities to be exposed. But for Invictus Obi, most Nigerians thought he was an honest entrepreneur, he even made it to Forbes list of under-30. That was the reason for the so much uproar on the social media, it has nothing to do with the tribe.
You're � right but why did Abike term him Igbo and radio stations here in Lagos started pushing up an "Igbo is crime" narrative?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Hushpuppi Because You're Yoruba by Cherez: 9:40am On Jun 15, 2020
Throwback:

In fact, it was a shame to see a tribe that should be doing an internal reflection, begin hunting for equality in crime.

This is a tribe where every young boy with questionable wealth is either a Don K, or Don J, or high chief.

A tribe that idolizes money and only respects those with money.

What a shame.
You know my joy?
The Igbo man hasn't smelt rulership of this country since 1966 but this country remains in serious dungeon of theft & corruption at the hands of the North & SW.
Now who worships money more?
You don't worship money?
Tell me any poor man who is a political strong weight in SW or even a community leader
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Hushpuppi Because You're Yoruba by Cherez: 9:44am On Jun 15, 2020
kayfra:

When he was caught you all started digging up every Yoruba that has been arrested in Saudi Arabia

To what end?

Instead of condemning him and moving on, you all had to start seeking equivocation for criminal behavior from other ethnic groups
Bros, with all due respect to you and the entire Yoruba race which I love & still respect.
I visited Lagos around that time and over 5 Yoruba men kept referring me to Evans' brother
Bros, that's exactly the xenophobic attitude of South Africans and stereotype of blacks in the US
Invictus is an idiot and a criminal but the moment I saw Abike's tweet, I was crestfallen
When you bring the stereotype you expect the Igbos to keep quiet?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Hushpuppi Because You're Yoruba by kayfra: 11:46am On Jun 15, 2020
Cherez:

Bros, with all due respect to you and the entire Yoruba race which I love & still respect.
I visited Lagos around that time and over 5 Yoruba men kept referring me to Evans' brother
Bros, that's exactly the xenophobic attitude of South Africans and stereotype of blacks in the US
Invictus is an idiot and a criminal but the moment I saw Abike's tweet, I was crestfallen
When you bring the stereotype you expect the Igbos to keep quiet?

You must be unique considering millions of Igbos that live in Yorubaland. It's either you are making it up or you are peculiar
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Hushpuppi Because You're Yoruba by meccuno: 1:06am On Jul 10, 2020
T9ksy:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Hushpuppi Because You're Yoruba by Dedetwo(m): 3:36am On Jul 10, 2020
Any Nigerian who did now know until now that Yoruba are tribal juggernauts has a case with intellectualism.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Hushpuppi Because You're Yoruba by Dedetwo(m): 3:46am On Jul 10, 2020
BehindBiafra:

Evan's kidnapped us. Hushpuppi didnt steal from us if at all he stole.

Funny enough, yet Gbomogbomo is a termed invented by Yoruba.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Hushpuppi Because You're Yoruba by Nobody: 5:39am On Jul 10, 2020
Philistine:
There was not much noise on social media after Hushpuppi was arrested in Dubai because almost everyone knew he was an internet fraudster, it was only a matter of time for his atrocities to be exposed. But for Invictus Obi, most Nigerians thought he was an honest entrepreneur, he even made it to Forbes list of under-30. That was the reason for the so much uproar on the social media, it has nothing to do with the tribe.

So changing his name on newspapers and using only nick name... Has nothing to do with ribe too.... This media cover up has been going on since 1967

But this igbo generation understand the trick better
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Hushpuppi Because You're Yoruba by drnoel: 7:18am On Jul 10, 2020
catfrog10:
Afonjas are the most tribalistic people on the face of this earth. Where is that triablist Abike Dabiri? She is quiet. Everybody is quiet. Notice how they are not using their real name but nickname to hide their Yoruba name? Afonjas and evil are one!

Statement is uncanny and uncalled for
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Hushpuppi Because You're Yoruba by T9ksy(m): 1:54pm On Jul 10, 2020
Dedetwo:
Any Nigerian who did now know until now that Yoruba are tribal juggernauts has a case with intellectualism.

"Prof." Dede, go and take your meds - stop chatting gibberish.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Hushpuppi Because You're Yoruba by dnawah(m): 2:18pm On Jul 10, 2020
sonofspada:
Op ur foolishness is the most shocking thing iv encountered today.

E-rat

I hope hunger, COVID-19, fulani herdsmen or bad road lead u to accident and kill u. Because u have sold ur soul to lucifer
u dey verse o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Won’t Force Myself To Meet Yar’adua, Says Jonathan ! / How Yoruba And Igbo Became Different Languages / Aregbesola Awards Contract To Construct Highway To Ogun, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.