Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Shocking And Intriguing Story Of An Operation Of Bandits In Zaria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking And Intriguing Story Of An Operation Of Bandits In Zaria (809 Views)

CCTV Captures Armed Robber Dancing During An Operation (vid) / Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos / Nursing Mother Caught With AK47 Meant For An Operation In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking And Intriguing Story Of An Operation Of Bandits In Zaria by farem: 6:56pm On Dec 18, 2021
writes :

“In Zaria LG of Kaduna state I hear, a man pleaded that the bandits give him #100,000 out of the money he was handing over to them as ransom.

The gang asked him why.

"I promised my friend that I'll give him one hundred thousand out of my retirement benefits to start a business."

The bandits looked at each other and asked him who that friend was.

He told them.

They looked at each other again and broke the news:

It was the same friend who gave them information that he, their current victim, was expecting his retirement benefits.

Later, they brought the friend before the man and handed him a gun. They ordered him to pull the trigger. The man refused.

They shot the friend and handed the man his bag of money. Go home, they said to him.”

- Nathaniel Bivan (A Reporter's Diary.)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shocking And Intriguing Story Of An Operation Of Bandits In Zaria by Karemarealty288(m): 7:14pm On Dec 18, 2021
Wow...karma, law of retribution.

1 Like

Re: Shocking And Intriguing Story Of An Operation Of Bandits In Zaria by Hashabiah: 7:14pm On Dec 18, 2021
No source ?
Re: Shocking And Intriguing Story Of An Operation Of Bandits In Zaria by hedonido: 7:39pm On Dec 18, 2021
Tales by moonlight.
Re: Shocking And Intriguing Story Of An Operation Of Bandits In Zaria by Lavisha(f): 7:41pm On Dec 18, 2021
It's like a tale of how Eko left Moimoi Or a tale of Monkey gangs returning some freshly-riiped bunches of banana.
Re: Shocking And Intriguing Story Of An Operation Of Bandits In Zaria by Holaomoakin(m): 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2021
They will want to claim the incorruptible judges, want to fight to the end be termed heroes, learn from other bandits' mistakes. They tire persons.
Re: Shocking And Intriguing Story Of An Operation Of Bandits In Zaria by Caboceer: 4:49am On Dec 19, 2021
Apeshit zombies trying to swing the narrative as usual

Now bandits are honorale businessmen, as defined by Joe Igbokwe and Lie Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Shocking And Intriguing Story Of An Operation Of Bandits In Zaria by farem: 10:15am On Dec 25, 2021
Hashabiah:
No source ?

Read with your physical eyes wide open, bro
Re: Shocking And Intriguing Story Of An Operation Of Bandits In Zaria by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 25, 2021
farem:

writes :

“In Zaria LG of Kaduna state I hear, a man pleaded that the bandits give him #100,000 out of the money he was handing over to them as ransom.

The gang asked him why.

"I promised my friend that I'll give him one hundred thousand out of my retirement benefits to start a business."

The bandits looked at each other and asked him who that friend was.

He told them.

They looked at each other again and broke the news:

It was the same friend who gave them information that he, their current victim, was expecting his retirement benefits.

Later, they brought the friend before the man and handed him a gun. They ordered him to pull the trigger. The man refused.

They shot the friend and handed the man his bag of money. Go home, they said to him.”

- Nathaniel Bivan (A Reporter's Diary.)
What sort of joke is this grin
Re: Shocking And Intriguing Story Of An Operation Of Bandits In Zaria by holluwizzy: 9:06pm On Dec 25, 2021
Cooked up stories.

(1) (Reply)

ABBA KYARI: 5 Reasons The Drug Trafficking Case Is Not A Ploy To Help Him Escape / [VIDEO] FLASHBACK: How Imo's Most Wanted, Vicious Criminal 'vampire' Was Killed / Ponzi Scheme: 4,500 Aggrieved Investors Drag Chinmark CEO Marksman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.