Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Died Of COVID-19 Disease - Medics - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Died Of COVID-19 Disease - Medics (52312 Views)

Burundi President To Fire All Married Government Officials With Side-chicks / Jerry Rawlings Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Died Of COVID-19 Disease - Medics by dalass(f): 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
NLReposter:
They said he died of heart attck

Now it's covid?

Imagine? grin
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Died Of COVID-19 Disease - Medics by cosef: 4:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
Uyi168:
Wouldn't be surprised to see/hear buhari shocked about this news..

bwahahaha, he is always shocked about everything. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Died Of COVID-19 Disease - Medics by tot(f): 4:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
mindtricks:

Well said. Africa and bad leadership are best of friends, any day any time. They never feel like they owe you anything.

Very very bad leadership. No sense of patriotism or legacy or anything positive. Haba. It's just appalling.
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Died Of COVID-19 Disease - Medics by Gerrard59(m): 4:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
Davash222:
Late president Abba Kyari died before him. Get your facts right.

grin grin

Una funny for this forum.
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Died Of COVID-19 Disease - Medics by Joefat: 5:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
Lol.. this man still dey collect award, even after death.. I hail you.
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Died Of COVID-19 Disease - Medics by stabilizer: 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
They killed this man because he doesn't believe in Corona .. O ma se oooo
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Died Of COVID-19 Disease - Medics by humilitypays(m): 5:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
Some years later, Nigerians will start to respect Igbos and they will realize that Nnamdi Kanu was right that Buhari is not the one at Aso Rock fronting as Nigeria's President...that was why Abba Kyari was so powerful, he was the one ruling Nigeria after Buhari's saga in London.

Remember, when Buhari's lipsrsealed lipsrsealed was flown back to Nigeria from London, the lights at the Abuja airport where turned off to hide some secrets.

And then the issue of rat eating everything at Aso Rock office came to give them time to change the finger print and bring in the Buhari front.

Aisha Buhari was screaming but nobody listened, Igbos screamed everybody shut them up!

Abba Kyari died.....they needed to change the finger print of Abba Kyari being used for Aso Rock office.....and they brought in presumed Chinese doctors whom the Minister of Health later denied and said they were Technicians.....of course they are Chinese Technicians who came to change the finger print again and install new one.

Now Aisha Buhari wants to take full control of the Presidency and reason for the battle between her and the Presidency of recent; Buhari is no more.

Nigerians have you dull citizens ever asked why Buhari your so called President cannot do a live broadcast; why must all his nation address now be pre-recorded, why not live broadcast, why why why

Do you think if Buhari is there, so called Bandits will be destroying his own home state of Katsina and community like they are doing

To keep all these secrets, they don't want to reshuffle cabinet or change key insiders who know the truth to avoid leakage.....COAS, etc cannot be changed so they won't go singing the truth.

Everybody maintains and keeps his or her appointment whether functioning or not to keep the top secret at the Nigeria's Presidency!!!

Nigerians are too dull!!!
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Died Of COVID-19 Disease - Medics by BotherMleeper(m): 5:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
Davash222:

Burn!!! grin
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Died Of COVID-19 Disease - Medics by uchrikk(m): 5:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
This president died because he didn't believe in COvid19 and he didn't do anything about it.
The story reminds of a CNN report about a US pastor who died after he refused to shut down his church during the lockdown.

Coronavirus seems determined to go after people who don't believe in its existence.
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Died Of COVID-19 Disease - Medics by WoundedLamb: 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
jordyspices:
Taught he resigned from being the president

Thought*
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Died Of COVID-19 Disease - Medics by Investnow2017: 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
etibaba:
I knew the heart attack was just a cover up, he obviously died from covid-19 complications.

According to sources his wife had been in Kenya, rushed down there to treat a severe case of Covid-19 since her husband did not believe in the existence of the virus. Infact it is said that he sent WHO reps packing from Burundi. Meanwhile his aged mum and other members of his household are reportedly infected. When the news broke and I read "heart failure", I shook my head. Some African rulers (not leaders) are certainly stupid to the core. Civilized nations don't see anything out of place announcing their health status, even when some of them contracted the virus, but in Africa, some will be using their wife wrapper to cover up. Nonsense undecided
Is the truth not out at last undecided. The entire world is engulfed in a horrific experience and you think you can be exempt, for what reason I do not know. I keep saying it, your disbelief has nothing to do with the reality on ground.
You move out and see people moving and milling about without any form of precautions and when figures are released you start asking why? Why not? I don't see this pandemic easing off until everyone learns to take responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Died Of COVID-19 Disease - Medics by Blackmiserable(m): 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
[s]One man down, i repeat man down!
Covid19 you're needed at aso rock, come alleviate the sufferings of nigerians.[/s]

What are you saying?
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Died Of COVID-19 Disease - Medics by 5chrisade: 6:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
Burundi president refused to lockdown.
He said Burundi had a covenant with God and covid 19 can't enter his country. He had political rally and election without social distancing in the midst of covid 19 brouhaha. For all the religious extremists, take note. Covid 19 is real.
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Died Of COVID-19 Disease - Medics by peculiar2021(m): 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
If president ft die for their country. Hmm
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Died Of COVID-19 Disease - Medics by planetx: 7:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
etibaba:
I knew the heart attack was just a cover up, he obviously died from covid-19 complications.
Coronavirus is know to cause cardiac arrest.
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Died Of COVID-19 Disease - Medics by TMKsouth: 7:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
He refused to protect his country against the virus and insisted on holding national elections. Look at him now. Where's the divine intervention against Covid-19 he promised his people? Tanzania's Magafuli is next.
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Died Of COVID-19 Disease - Medics by kadiri3(m): 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
helinues:
So na Covid killed him no longer get heart attack?
those people are liar
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Died Of COVID-19 Disease - Medics by etibaba(m): 7:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
planetx:
Coronavirus is know to cause cardiac arrest.
That's not the bone of contention here, Burundi government ruled out Covid when his death was announced.
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Died Of COVID-19 Disease - Medics by etibaba(m): 7:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
Investnow2017:

According to sources his wife had been in Kenya, rushed down there to treat a severe case of Covid-19 since her husband did not believe in the existence of the virus. Infact it is said that he sent WHO reps packing from Burundi. Meanwhile his aged mum and other members of his household are reportedly infected. When the news broke and I read "heart failure", I shook my head. Some African rulers (not leaders) are certainly stupid to the core. Civilized nations don't see anything out of place announcing their health status, even when some of them contracted the virus, but in Africa, some will be using their wife wrapper to cover up. Nonsense undecided
Is the truth not out at last undecided. The entire world is engulfed in a horrific experience and you think you can be exempt, for what reason I do not know. I keep saying it, your disbelief has nothing to do with the reality on ground.
You move out and see people moving and milling about without any form of precautions and when figures are released you start asking why? Why not? I don't see this pandemic easing off until everyone learns to take responsibility.
Fact.
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Died Of COVID-19 Disease - Medics by Kobojunkie: 7:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
He was only 56 years of age..became president at age of 41. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Died Of COVID-19 Disease - Medics by Kobojunkie: 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
Investnow2017:

According to sources his wife had been in Kenya, rushed down there to treat a severe case of Covid-19 since her husband did not believe in the existence of the virus. Infact it is said that he sent WHO reps packing from Burundi. Meanwhile his aged mum and other members of his household are reportedly infected. When the news broke and I read "heart failure", I shook my head. Some African rulers (not leaders) are certainly stupid to the core. Civilized nations don't see anything out of place announcing their health status, even when some of them contracted the virus, but in Africa, some will be using their wife wrapper to cover up. Nonsense :-
Are his mother and family members still alive?

Investnow2017:

undecided
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Died Of COVID-19 Disease - Medics by Charly68: 8:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hear this and write it down; if Covid 19 is a disease that emanated as a result of God's judgement on the wickedness of human race,more African leaders will still die . It does not matter how tight they hide themselves ,the disease will locate them and they won't recover as God liveth.
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Died Of COVID-19 Disease - Medics by lozanni(m): 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
What a way to go. Rip
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Died Of COVID-19 Disease - Medics by Austino778: 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
Next President Pls....no tym
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Died Of COVID-19 Disease - Medics by luluman: 10:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
Davash222:
Anti Nigerian speaking.
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Died Of COVID-19 Disease - Medics by Hongkongfukid(m): 10:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
Until this virus kill buhari , i no go believe say it dey 9ja
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Died Of COVID-19 Disease - Medics by Jahwinaboy(m): 11:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
uyplus:
Buhari should do and die abeg.. He knows nothing about what's happening in Nigeria. lol he obviously does as a retiree is to sleep, wake-up, wear agbada, eat and sleep. Walking corpse..
Bad guy... I hail o
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Died Of COVID-19 Disease - Medics by Samylekey(m): 11:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
Audu223:
FOREX!! You want to Learn Forex from scratch? Forex is not as difficult as they paint it. Just Follow my instructions, NOTE : beginners only. WhatsApp Me now and get this videos. 0,9,0.5.9.2.1.1.0.3.3
How much?
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Died Of COVID-19 Disease - Medics by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
Davash222:
This table you are shaking so
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Died Of COVID-19 Disease - Medics by mrkings84(m): 12:00am On Jun 15, 2020
Davash222:

Chai... Nothing man pikin no go hear for inside Nairaland! ok This your rocket is too destructive!!
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Died Of COVID-19 Disease - Medics by sirvic68: 4:32am On Jun 15, 2020
And Abba Kyari has gone to meet Abba Father

Davash222:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) / Man Receives Formal Warning From UK Government Regarding Social Media Comment / Chad President, Idriss Déby's Burial In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.