Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,795 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:39 AM

International Passports About To Expire - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / International Passports About To Expire (1196 Views)

Here Is A List Of The World's Most Powerful International Passports / World's Most Powerful Passports. Guess Where Nigeria Falls / The World's Most Powerful Passports. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

International Passports About To Expire by May22nd(m): 6:01pm On Jan 25, 2011
My international passport will expire in December 2011, I don't know what to do. Someone told me that one can re-new it but he didn't tell me how to re-new it.

I want someone to advise me what to do: should I go to immigration office and pay for another one? It is possible that it can be re-new? If so, should I still pay the same amount I paid for this one that is going to expire soon? God bless someone.
Re: International Passports About To Expire by justwise(m): 6:57pm On Jan 25, 2011
May22nd:

My international passport will expire in December 2011, I don't know what to do. Someone told me that one can re-new it but he didn't tell me how to re-new it.

I want someone to advise me what to do: should I go to immigration office and pay for another one? It is possible that it can be re-new? If so, should I still pay the same amount I paid for this one that is going to expire soon? God bless someone.

Which one do u have? The e-passport or the machine readable one?
Re: International Passports About To Expire by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 26, 2011
May22nd:

You don't state what country you're in.
Re: International Passports About To Expire by May22nd(m): 10:11am On Jan 26, 2011
My international passport is machine readable one i.e. Hard copy one. It was issued to me at Festac town, Lagos, Nigeria. I am presently in Lagos. smiley
Re: International Passports About To Expire by justwise(m): 10:17am On Jan 26, 2011
May22nd:

My international passport is machine readable one i.e. Hard copy one. It was issued to me at Festac town, Lagos, Nigeria. I am presently in Lagos. smiley

You need the e-passport, the machine readable one will be phased out this April. Walk in to Immigration office and get one, there is nothing hard about getting one.
Re: International Passports About To Expire by May22nd(m): 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2011
For international e-passport , should I need to pay for money in order to replace it with the machine readable one I have that will soon expired. If so, how much does it cost to get international e-passport?
Re: International Passports About To Expire by justwise(m): 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2011
May22nd:

For international e-passport , should I need to pay for money in order to replace it with the machine readable one I have that will soon expired. If so, how much does it cost to get international e-passport?

You definitely have to pay for the e-passport, if u visit immigration office u will be told the exact amount, i think its about N20,000.

Just be careful cos there are alot of pple dealing on fake ones, when you visit Immigration office for it, they will take ur finger print, digital signature and ur picture will be taken as well
Re: International Passports About To Expire by steve13(m): 8:28am On Jan 27, 2011
Go to festac imigration office ask of oga richard in the passpoprt collection unit,tell him ur friend he did for directed u to him,he is tall ,fair and a bit huge,he will direct u to the scaning room and help u out,my brother collected his in 72 hours go with 4 passport photo and 16,000naira,hope this helps.

(1) (Reply)

Need Info On Schools That Accept Hnd(eingineering) For Master's In Canada. / How Much From Lagos To Denver, Colorado (usa) / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.