Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,071 members, 7,956,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:07 AM

Godwin Obaseki Meets Nyesom Wike Over His Disqualification And Move To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godwin Obaseki Meets Nyesom Wike Over His Disqualification And Move To PDP (329 Views)

Tony Momoh: Obaseki Should Be Blamed For His Disqualification, Not Oshiomhole / Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo / Obaseki Meets Buhari, Presents Re-Election Bid Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Godwin Obaseki Meets Nyesom Wike Over His Disqualification And Move To PDP by AuthenticNG: 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2020

The embattled Governor of Edo State, Godwin Obaseki is in closed door meeting with  the Governor of Rivers State, Barr. Nyesom Wike over his Disqualification and Move to PDP.

This is coming few days Governor Obaseki was disqualified from the primary of the All Progressive Congress APC due to what the Screening Committee termed as "defective Certificate".

Mr Obaseki has also reiterated that he will not appeal his disqualification from the Primary which is to hold June 22 ahead of the Governorship Election in Edo State 2020.

Meanwhile AUTHENTIC NEWS GIANT reports that the Embattled Governor of Edo Godwin Obaseki has joined the People's Democratic Party PDP but he has not made any official statement about his move to the party.

The Governor of Edo State, Godwin Obaseki after meeting with the his Rivers Counterpart said: I appreciate the sustained show of solidarity, support and goodwill from Edo people and Nigerians in the face of injustice by the All Progressive Congress APC screening committee. I will be making my next move known after I complete consultations with my supporters and meet with Muhammadu Buhari.

SOURCE: https://authenticng.com/godwin-obaseki-meets-nyesom-wike-over-his-disqualification-and-move-to-pdp/
Re: Godwin Obaseki Meets Nyesom Wike Over His Disqualification And Move To PDP by AuthenticNG: 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
Re: Godwin Obaseki Meets Nyesom Wike Over His Disqualification And Move To PDP by ojun50(m): 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
APC members will not sleep well this night
Re: Godwin Obaseki Meets Nyesom Wike Over His Disqualification And Move To PDP by tayebest(m): 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
Obaseki should go and rest... Rivers is broke!

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Godwin Obaseki Meets Nyesom Wike Over His Disqualification And Move To PDP by AuthenticNG: 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
Rivers is Rich mbok
tayebest:
Obaseki should go and rest... Rivers is broke!

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Godwin Obaseki Meets Nyesom Wike Over His Disqualification And Move To PDP by AuthenticNG: 5:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
Re: Godwin Obaseki Meets Nyesom Wike Over His Disqualification And Move To PDP by Mynd44: 5:05pm On Jun 14, 2020

(1)

LASG Commences Physical Verification, Issuance Of Safety Compliance Certificates / COVID-19: Ogun State Suspends Opening Of Worship Centres, Schools / Biafra Existed Hundreds Of Years Ago Before This Injustice Called Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.