Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Right Pelvic Pain & Discomfort - Does It Mean Someone Is Pregnant? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Right Pelvic Pain & Discomfort - Does It Mean Someone Is Pregnant? (259 Views)

Pelvic Pain In Women. / Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much / Can Watery Eyes Mean Cancer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Right Pelvic Pain & Discomfort - Does It Mean Someone Is Pregnant? by Chiderad(m): 5:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hello Doctors-in-the-House,

Top of the day to you.

I need your counsel on an issue that my wife is presently going through.

She's been complaining of pain in the right pelvic section of her right leg and she's never been pregnant before. She started feeling this discomfort two days ago and it so weakens her that she just want to lay on the bed.

I asked her if she would take a pain reliever and she said no. According to her, her menstrual flow should start on the 19th of this month and she wants to monitor it from now to that time to ascertain if she'll see her period or not. Thereafter, she'll know what to do.

Doctors, kindly advise.

Regards.

Brother Man

NB. I'll be seeing my Doctor this coming week to carry out a test on her but then, i'll appreciate your input.
Re: Right Pelvic Pain & Discomfort - Does It Mean Someone Is Pregnant? by Emary(f): 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
Please rush her for an an ultrasound scan at the nearest hospital. She could be having an ectopic pregnancy and it can be life threatening if it ruptures on its own.

1 Like

Re: Right Pelvic Pain & Discomfort - Does It Mean Someone Is Pregnant? by Ishilove: 5:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
When you nack without protection, you cannot have peace of mind. Pele o. I hope she is pregnant.

Papa bomboy
Re: Right Pelvic Pain & Discomfort - Does It Mean Someone Is Pregnant? by Praxtech: 5:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
Chiderad:
Hello Doctors-in-the-House,

Top of the day to you.

I need your counsel on an issue that my wife is presently going through.

She's been complaining of pain in the right pelvic section of her right leg and she's never been pregnant before. She started feeling this discomfort two days ago and it so weakens her that she just want to lay on the bed.

I asked her if she would take a pain reliever and she said no. According to her, her menstrual flow should start on the 19th of this month and she wants to monitor it from now to that time to ascertain if she'll see her period or not. Thereafter, she'll know what to do.

Doctors, kindly advise.

Regards.

Brother Man

NB. I'll be seeing my Doctor this coming week to carry out a test on her but then, i'll appreciate your input.

She cannot wait. Pains....see a doctor immediately.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Tips To Debloat Your Stomach Instantly / Can Someone Contract Gonorrhea Without Penetration / Prepare For The New COVID-19 Surge That May Appear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.