Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Buhari Finally Reacts To Gunshots In The Presidential Villa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Finally Reacts To Gunshots In The Presidential Villa (2788 Views)

Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash / EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash / Gunshots In Ankpa As Kogi APC Campaign Turns Violent [graphic Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Finally Reacts To Gunshots In The Presidential Villa by igwe699(m): 5:23pm On Jun 14, 2020

Earlier the week the Presdiential Villa in Aso Rock Abuja was perturbed by gunshots which emanated from loggerheads between Muhammadu Buhari's wife Aisha Buhari and President Muhammadu Buhari’s Special Assistant, Sabiu Yusuf.

Recall that First Lady, Aisha Buhari had cried out over the arrest and detention of her Aide-de-camp by the Inspector-General of Police.

The Presidency said President Muhammadu Buhari says the law should be allowed to take its course.

The shooting which involved the Wife of the President, Aisha Buhari, her children and some Presidential aides has since generated a lot of reactions from Nigerians.

The Presidency, in a statement signed by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, said that President, Muhammadu Buhari was not in danger, adding that the incident happened outside the main residence of the president.

According to him, “The Presidency wishes to acknowledge concerns expressed by several members of the public regarding the recent incident among the occupants of the State House which escalation led to the arrest of some staff by the police.

“This is to assure all and everyone that the President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Muhammadu Buhari, is not, and was not at any time in any form of danger arising, either from deadly infections or the reported incident by security personnel which is currently under investigation.

READ FULL/SOURCE" https://authenticng.com/buhari-finally-reacts-to-gunshots-in-the-presidential-villa/
Re: Buhari Finally Reacts To Gunshots In The Presidential Villa by BuhariNaWah: 5:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
Which other reaction are we expecting other than:

Buhari na wah oooooooooo!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Finally Reacts To Gunshots In The Presidential Villa by igwe699(m): 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
Bu Buh Chikina
Re: Buhari Finally Reacts To Gunshots In The Presidential Villa by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
Failed Governor
Re: Buhari Finally Reacts To Gunshots In The Presidential Villa by SLAP44: 5:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
This man is not in charge

1 Like

Re: Buhari Finally Reacts To Gunshots In The Presidential Villa by BlowYourMind: 5:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
I think Buhari is synonymous with inconsequential, he is just a senile figurehead

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Finally Reacts To Gunshots In The Presidential Villa by Racoon(m): 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
Abeg who is the presidency again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Finally Reacts To Gunshots In The Presidential Villa by igwe699(m): 5:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
Nigeria in a mess
Racoon:
Abeg who is the presidency again?
Re: Buhari Finally Reacts To Gunshots In The Presidential Villa by youthsinitiativ(m): 5:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
Na Garba be Presidency now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Finally Reacts To Gunshots In The Presidential Villa by Throwback: 5:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
Shame on Buhari.

The same way he was sleeping while APC legislators were waiting for him at a scheduled meeting to give direction to the party's preferred candidate for Senate President and Speaker, while the devious and unscrupulous Saraki had slept the Night in the National Assembly car park so he could gain access the following day without being noticed, to execute his unthinkable coup against his own party by denying his own fellow APC senators the right to vote in their first legislative task of electing principal officers.

This is the same way Buhari has been sleeping on matters that concern staff and family in Aso Villa.
Re: Buhari Finally Reacts To Gunshots In The Presidential Villa by igwe699(m): 5:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
Garba Shehu nah our President ni
Re: Buhari Finally Reacts To Gunshots In The Presidential Villa by Casemiro(m): 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
Bring your pen, paper and common sense with you, Alimajiri don’t forget your slate and chalk.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Finally Reacts To Gunshots In The Presidential Villa by GoodofNaija: 5:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
The shooting shock bubu die shocked
Re: Buhari Finally Reacts To Gunshots In The Presidential Villa by Deebwebb: 6:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
Presidency? angry
Re: Buhari Finally Reacts To Gunshots In The Presidential Villa by bigeliot(m): 6:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
Wait small. It's almost 7pm, Mazi N.K will tell us the real thing that happened. Let me give u all a secret, if u want to get authentic news, just listen to MNK, if u think am lying, ask ur self who 1st spoke about fake buhari, disappearance of Osibanjo, buratia, Abba k. Etc.... Very real news, not all these yeye media house we have. Yes yeye

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Finally Reacts To Gunshots In The Presidential Villa by Azmanaty: 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
No one cares if they re all consumed there. Bloody fools that dosent care about ordinary Nigerians.. Tell me why Nigerians should care..
Re: Buhari Finally Reacts To Gunshots In The Presidential Villa by SarkinYarki: 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
He is in shock again I suppose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Finally Reacts To Gunshots In The Presidential Villa by slivertongue: 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
moribund presidency
Re: Buhari Finally Reacts To Gunshots In The Presidential Villa by VirginFinder: 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
“This is to assure all and everyone that the President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Muhammadu Buhari, is not, and was not at any time in any form of danger arising, either from deadly infections or the reported incident by security personnel which is currently under investigation.

Tacit support for Tunde @bolded

1 Like

Re: Buhari Finally Reacts To Gunshots In The Presidential Villa by LexngtonSteele: 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
Throwback:
Shame on Buhari.

The same way he was sleeping while APC legislators were waiting for him at a scheduled meeting to give direction to the party's preferred candidate for Senate President and Speaker, while the devious and unscrupulous Saraki had slept the Night in the National Assembly car park so he could gain access the following day without being noticed, to execute his unthinkable coup against his own party by denying his own fellow APC senators the right to vote in their first legislative task of electing principal officers.

This is the same way Buhari has been sleeping on matters that concern staff and family in Aso Villa.

I am disappointed in the man. He is not in control at all.

We have never have had a family of a President in the history of Nigeria with such public squabbles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Finally Reacts To Gunshots In The Presidential Villa by cosef: 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
I'm shocked that the president is not "shocked" this time. grin
Re: Buhari Finally Reacts To Gunshots In The Presidential Villa by cosef: 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
SarkinYarki:
He is in shock again I suppose

Lmao.. Uyi168 abeg give us that your presidential shock picture. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Finally Reacts To Gunshots In The Presidential Villa by vikithor(m): 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
Use your time wisely, get a guaranteed driving skill,learn how to drive both manual and automatic cars.also learn basic vehicles checks.call or whatsapp our contact below
Re: Buhari Finally Reacts To Gunshots In The Presidential Villa by Uyi168: 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
cosef:

Lmao.. Uyi168 abeg give us that your presidential shock picture. grin grin
OK baba..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Finally Reacts To Gunshots In The Presidential Villa by truthfulparrot(m): 7:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
Do we need to see a soothsayer to know that anyone who still believe PMB is in charge of the country and his family needs to go to Yaba left for treatment?
Re: Buhari Finally Reacts To Gunshots In The Presidential Villa by MasterJayJay: 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
Aso Rock house of commotion.

A man that can't control Aso Rock is less qualified to be chairman of a local government.

Nigeria is on autopilot. 'Enjoy' the ride for the next 3 years.
Re: Buhari Finally Reacts To Gunshots In The Presidential Villa by NaijadrivaCars: 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
Don't worry, they would be brought to "BOOK".

1 Like

Re: Buhari Finally Reacts To Gunshots In The Presidential Villa by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
shafanik:
Hello my friend,

I just want to share with you a message about the love of Christ. John 3 vs 16 says God so much loved you that He gave His only Son, Jesus Christ to shed his blood for you.

Dear friend, Jesus died so you can access salvation with eternal life. As you receive Christ into your life today, I assure you that you will never remain the same… 1 Corinthians 5 vs 17 says If any man be in Christ he is a new creature, old things are passed away, behold all things are become new.

How to experience this newness of life:
Step 1: Confess your sins to God, and ask Him to forgive you of past sins
Step 2: Repent from your sins, and do not return back to them
Step 3: Believe in your heart that you are now saved.

As you do these, continue in your Christian walk and relationship with God by fellowshipping with a Bible believing church, also prayer and continual study of the word of God will keep you going.

Thank God you’re now saved. God bless you.

What happened to those that died before John 3:16 take effect?
Where are they now?
But God has sons, daughters & children by a dozen and where went BEGOTTEN?
Re: Buhari Finally Reacts To Gunshots In The Presidential Villa by naijanaso: 7:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
At this point, I am very sad to say in my thinking that PMB is either not living in Nigeria or not available. An ordinary aide shooting before the first lady? Buhari kept mum. Now instead of reaction, it is hiS SA that will sign his reaction. Abeg, make una free me. With all the doctored addresses by PMB, with Aisha calling on stake holders some weeks ago with everything happening, I doubt if the presido is...
Re: Buhari Finally Reacts To Gunshots In The Presidential Villa by WildChild00(m): 7:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
Xposed2020:

What happened to those that died before John 3:16 take effect?
Where are they now?
But God has sons, daughters & children by a dozen and where went BEGOTTEN?

What is your problem? What are u saying again? shocked
Re: Buhari Finally Reacts To Gunshots In The Presidential Villa by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
I'm Sure He is in Shock

(1) (2) (Reply)

Campaign Funds: Captain Hosa Falls Out With Ize-iyamu, Pulls Out Of Campaign / Imo To Arraign Arrested ESN Operatives For Murder / Okorocha Exposed By Pandora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.