Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Help!! Do I Need To Download Phone Firmware To Bypass Frp Lock On Itel P12 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!! Do I Need To Download Phone Firmware To Bypass Frp Lock On Itel P12 (477 Views)

My Sim Was Used To Bypass Frp On A Stolen Phone.... / How To Bypass Password Or Pattern Lock On Your Android Smartphone / How To Remove Google Frp Lock On Tecno Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! Do I Need To Download Phone Firmware To Bypass Frp Lock On Itel P12 by leetech93: 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hello engineers in da house, pls I have an itel p12 locked with Google account, that is factory reset password (frp), I have followed tutorials on you tube on how to bypass it without pc, but to no success, now I have resolved to use sp flash tool, do I need to download itel p12 stockrom to do it and if there is any other solution, pls lemme know, urgent response please
Re: Help!! Do I Need To Download Phone Firmware To Bypass Frp Lock On Itel P12 by Dathypebruv(m): 6:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
leetech93:
Hello engineers in da house, pls I have an itel p12 locked with Google account, that is factory reset password (frp), I have followed tutorials on you tube on how to bypass it without pc, but to no success, now I have resolved to use sp flash tool, do I need to download itel p12 stockrom to do it and if there is any other solution, pls lemme know, urgent response please
It's quite easy to get pass it bruh even without downloading the stock room
Re: Help!! Do I Need To Download Phone Firmware To Bypass Frp Lock On Itel P12 by Dathypebruv(m): 6:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hmu
Re: Help!! Do I Need To Download Phone Firmware To Bypass Frp Lock On Itel P12 by maxjax(m): 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
just hoping that phone is actually yours...
Re: Help!! Do I Need To Download Phone Firmware To Bypass Frp Lock On Itel P12 by leetech93: 5:07am On Jun 15, 2020
No, I stole it from your wardrope
Re: Help!! Do I Need To Download Phone Firmware To Bypass Frp Lock On Itel P12 by kennyflames(m): 10:54am On Jun 15, 2020
leetech93:
No, I stole it from your wardrope
Savage! grin

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S8+ / Redmi Note 7 4/64 / Movies For The Weekend : Project Power, The Bay Of Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.