Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Can You Remember - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Remember (259 Views)

Can You Remember This Kid From Way Back.? (pic) / What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? / If You Remember This Thing, You're A Criminal By Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Remember by Neverlosemoney: 7:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
I know some are cold and do not get move by anything, but to the Normal people, what was the first movie you ever watched that made tears rolled out of your eyes?
Lot of scene made me cry in these movie, but i will never forget this specific scene, those four musical bands playing songs, when the ship was sinking and later three of them decided to leave because know one was listening to them everyone on the ship were trying to survive, but one of them stood still and continue playing and the other three could not just leave him and they all came back playing with him until they all sank what a fvcking loyalty. "TITANIC"
Re: Can You Remember by JOACHINpedro: 7:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
My love. This film mad me that year

Re: Can You Remember by narit: 7:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hmmm a sad film indeed, but no tears they deserve it. They were daring God.
"Titanic cannot sink, not even God himself can sink it"- Ismuth
Mine was CLICK very sad film, i could not help the tears.

(1) (Reply)

You Cant Have It All / What if it's just an innocent visit.16+ / ......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.