Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party (30145 Views)

Read Agboola Ajayi's Resignation Letter To APC / Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami / Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
season of defections here again

cool

2 Likes

Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by ERockson: 9:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
And with all this news some section of the country especially the SE still see difference between PDP and APC in the country. They are just making a fool of die hard party fans that carry political part on their head with empty bank account

1 Like

Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by Chris2863(m): 9:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
Newcreature2020:
link nko?
You just occupied FTC just to ask question
Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by vick00(m): 9:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
condition or no condition, its their problem. boko haram sponsorer bastards

1 Like

Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by karbie(f): 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
Self study and ace your examinations with the right study packs, like I did.

Prepare for your ACCA and ICAN (ATS & Professional) examinations with the ICAN new study packs for all levels and get all necessary past questions and answers for a token.

Click on the whatsapp link below to get them https:///2347084890881
Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by kolade560: 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
Sammy07:

if Agboola Ajayi is chosen to contest against Akeredolu.

it's an easy ride for Akeredolu.

Eyitayo Jegede and Olusola Oke are the only one that can give Akeredolu a tough ride if either of them represents PDP.

dont say what you don't know, Oke is from same place will Ajayi, of he looses Primary, he will canvass for Ajayi, Jegede is from central, he will give reasonable votes for Ajayi. Now, Ajayi +Oke+Jegede against Aketi, he will be likely defeated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by kolade560: 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
Sammy07:

Eyitayo Jegede and Olusola Oke are the only one that can give Akeredolu a tough ride if either of them represents PDP.

dont say what you don't know, Oke is from same place with Ajayi, if he looses Primary, he will canvass for Ajayi, Jegede is from central, he will give reasonable votes for Ajayi. Now, Ajayi +Oke+Jegede against Aketi, he will be likely defeated.
Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by Owodan(m): 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
It is more Easier for a Carmel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a Nigerian governor to run one term!

Let them keep Decieving themselves!

lol!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by Bekool(m): 9:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
afroniger:

https://thenationonlineng.net/pdp-gives-ondo-deputy-governor-conditions/

The deputy governor really have guts to challenge his boss without resigning his position.
Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by Solsix(m): 10:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
[quote author=Gforce2015 post=90675313]Ondo State is so important to me. We can afford to have a governor like Aketi in Ondo State anymore.....we will vote him out [/quote
I totally the guy is performing
Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by YorubaKinging: 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
It is more Easier for a Carmel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich pastor with private jets amd lavish lifestyle to enter the kingdom of God

Let them keep Decieving themselves!
Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by nifton(m): 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
gurunlocker:
A Nigerian politician will willingly run a term?

Impossible!!
How about Ben Murray Bruce, the Bayesla common sense senator? News had it that he willingly left after one term in the senate.
Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by Tolexandre: 10:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
[quote author=haaaaaaaaa post=90675232][/quote] shut u my friend!!! Hunger di bad!
Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by Sultty(m): 10:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
Rubbish "he was not desperate to be d governor but he just want the incumbent out" utter nonsense. I HATE POLITICS anybody trying to quote me take this in advance

Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by andrewtosin(m): 10:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
Especially Olusola Oke.

By the way where the hell is Segun Abraham?
Sammy07:

Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by Sammy07: 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
andrewtosin:
Especially Olusola Oke.
By the way where the hell is Segun Abraham?
God knows where he is, though I heard some people are rooting for him. but I'm not sure which of the party
Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by andrewtosin(m): 10:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
Kei... Segundo Abraham that was very very strong in last APC's primary gubernatorial election
Sammy07:

God knows where he is, though I heard some people are rooting for him.
but I'm not sure which of the party
Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by andrewtosin(m): 10:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
Kei... Segun Abraham that was very very strong in last APC's primary gubernatorial election
Sammy07:

God knows where he is, though I heard some people are rooting for him.
but I'm not sure which of the party
Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by andrewtosin(m): 10:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
Can Oke lose to Ajayi? I don't think so
kolade560:

dont say what you don't know, Oke is from same place will Ajayi, of he looses Primary, he will canvass for Ajayi, Jegede is from central, he will give reasonable votes for Ajayi. Now, Ajayi +Oke+Jegede against Aketi, he will be likely defeated.
Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by Azaamek(m): 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Hmmmn. POLITICS. I'm tired.

Meanwhile, lemme cheap this vital info in

We were far more productive in 1980 than we are today

In 1980 the key metric are as follows:
1) we are a net exporter of refined petroleum products. Today we import all our refined petroleum products.

2) We ride in locally assembled cars, buses and trucks. Peugeot cars in Kaduna and Volkswagen cars in Lagos. Leyland in Ibadan and ANAMCO in Enugu produce our buses and trucks. Steyr at Bauchi producing our Agricultural tractors. And it is not just Assembly, we were producing many of the components. Vono products in Lagos producing the seats. Exide in Ibadan producing the batteries, not just for Nigeria but for the entire West Africa. Isoglass and TSG in Ibadan producing the windshields. Ferodo in Ibadan producing the brake pads and disc. Tyres produced by Dunlop in Lagos and Mitchellin in Portharcourt. And I mean tyres produced from rubber plantations located in Rivers State.

3) We were listening to Radio and watching television sets assembled in Ibadan by Sanyo.

4) We were using refrigerators, freezers and Airconditioners produced by Thermocool.

5) We were wearing clothes produced from the UNTL textile mills in Kaduna and Chellarams in Lagos. Not from imported cotton but from cotton grown in Nigeria.

6) Our water were running through pipes produced by Kwalipipe in Kano.

7) Our toilets were were fitted with WC produced at Kano and Abeokuta.

cool We were cooking with LPG gas stored inside gas cylinders produced at the NGC factory in Ibadan.

9) Our electricity was flowing through cables produced by the Nigerian wire and Cable, Ibadan and Kablemetal in Lagos and Portharcourt.

10) We had Bata and Lennards producing the shoes we were wearing. Not from imported leathers but from locally tanned leather at Kaduna.

11) We were mainly flying our airways, the Nigeria Airways, to most places in the world. The Airways was about the biggest in Africa at that time.

12) Most of the food we eat were being grown or produced in Nigeria.

We were producing all of the above and more in 1980
Today, we import almost everything.

There lies the source of the terrible exchange rate we are experiencing today and everybody on this platform has a critical role to play in reversing the ugly trend.

It is not enough for us to complain about the exchange rate or bring out what others are not doing or are failing to do, the key question is what are you producing or what are you planning to produce?

Well revealed...we as a country still have all it takes and that's alot of hope for the younger generations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by Sammy07: 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
andrewtosin:
Kei... Segun Abraham that was very very strong in last APC's primary gubernatorial election

alright.
but I prefer Eyitayo to Segun Abraham
Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by Yankee101: 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
Please is Akeredolu working? Anyone that knows Ondo
Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
herdjerd:
Why not visit my Property blog...Get the best and genuine properties within Lagos State.

www.martsproperties..com
go n get a proper hosting before anyone takes u serious
Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by andrewtosin(m): 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
Well Eyitayo is from Akure. But why didn't Akure people vote for him in the last election?

While Segun Abraham is from Akoko. The 4 Akokos will support him if he emerges as the flagbearer
Sammy07:

alright.
but I prefer Eyitayo to Segun Abraham
Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by jom28gy(m): 10:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
That his plan won't work
Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by Sammy07: 11:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
andrewtosin:
Well Eyitayo is from Akure. But why didn't Akure people vote for him in the last election?

While Segun Abraham is from Akoko. The 4 Akokos will support him if he emerges as the flagbearer

lol, who told you?
Eyitayo won Ondo central.
Akeredolu won Ondo north and South

Segun Ondo North nah so it's expected of the support
Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by Sammy07: 11:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
Yankee101:
Please is Akeredolu working? Anyone that knows Ondo

Yes he is cool
My Opinion.
Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by andrewtosin(m): 11:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
Eyitayo only won Ondo west and east. He didn't win ondo central altogether. Aketi did
Sammy07:

lol, who told you?
Eyitayo won Ondo central.
Akeredolu won Ondo north and South

Segun Ondo North nah so it's expected of the support

1 Like

Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by Yankee101: 11:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
Sammy07:

Yes he is cool
My Opinion.

Then let him win with all the support
Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by Sammy07: 11:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
andrewtosin:
Eyitayo only won Ondo west and east. He didn't win ondo central altogether. Aketi did

Well, you're correct.
He only Won Ondo west and East. he gained 155,000+ votes.

But the way things are, he'll get more than that if he's to contest for PDP

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moghalu Reacts To Nanono & Mamman's Sack As Ministers / Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun / Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.