Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party (30136 Views)

Read Agboola Ajayi's Resignation Letter To APC / Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami / Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by Sammy07: 11:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
Yankee101:

Then let them him win with all the support
He did not perform to our expectations.
He's likely to win though, but you can't be too sure, anything can happen.
Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by bidez(m): 11:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
Mrsheff:
Aketi end is near...
For your deputy to run against you this shows he's a stingy alone..
Lawyers with their stinginess even Jegede himself cant be a good leader at any level cause of his Stinginess quote me anywhere.. i wil deny you!

2 Likes

Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by OKTolu: 11:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
Season of defection

politicians and cross carpeting are like 5and6
Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by quiteboy(m): 11:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
gurunlocker:
A Nigerian politician will willingly run a term?

Impossible!!
yes oh Ben Bruce of Bayelsa East senatorial district.
Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by quiteboy(m): 11:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
nifton:

How about Ben Murray Bruce, the Bayesla common sense senator? News had it that he willingly left after one term in the senate.
Based on agreement.
Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by MRSUCCESS70: 12:07am On Jun 15, 2020
Naigeria Politics Hmm Hmm. It Just Like A League, They Are Just Playing It Anyhow They Like, May God Help Us.
Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by Bewiseedet(m): 12:18am On Jun 15, 2020
gurunlocker:
A Nigerian politician will willingly run a term?

Impossible!!
ben murray bruce
Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by mrkings84(m): 12:27am On Jun 15, 2020
Just accept you gonna run for only one term, when that time reach u change am for them!

Nonese and ingredients!!!
Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by Fragility6: 12:34am On Jun 15, 2020
nifton:

How about Ben Murray Bruce, the Bayesla common sense senator? News had it that he willingly left after one term in the senate.
Thank God u said news had it. That news was fake
Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by LivingSage: 12:51am On Jun 15, 2020
Nice piece
ThatFairGuy:
Hmmmn. POLITICS. I'm tired.

Meanwhile, lemme cheap this vital info in

We were far more productive in 1980 than we are today

In 1980 the key metric are as follows:
1) we are a net exporter of refined petroleum products. Today we import all our refined petroleum products.

2) We ride in locally assembled cars, buses and trucks. Peugeot cars in Kaduna and Volkswagen cars in Lagos. Leyland in Ibadan and ANAMCO in Enugu produce our buses and trucks. Steyr at Bauchi producing our Agricultural tractors. And it is not just Assembly, we were producing many of the components. Vono products in Lagos producing the seats. Exide in Ibadan producing the batteries, not just for Nigeria but for the entire West Africa. Isoglass and TSG in Ibadan producing the windshields. Ferodo in Ibadan producing the brake pads and disc. Tyres produced by Dunlop in Lagos and Mitchellin in Portharcourt. And I mean tyres produced from rubber plantations located in Rivers State.

3) We were listening to Radio and watching television sets assembled in Ibadan by Sanyo.

4) We were using refrigerators, freezers and Airconditioners produced by Thermocool.

5) We were wearing clothes produced from the UNTL textile mills in Kaduna and Chellarams in Lagos. Not from imported cotton but from cotton grown in Nigeria.

6) Our water were running through pipes produced by Kwalipipe in Kano.

7) Our toilets were were fitted with WC produced at Kano and Abeokuta.

cool We were cooking with LPG gas stored inside gas cylinders produced at the NGC factory in Ibadan.

9) Our electricity was flowing through cables produced by the Nigerian wire and Cable, Ibadan and Kablemetal in Lagos and Portharcourt.

10) We had Bata and Lennards producing the shoes we were wearing. Not from imported leathers but from locally tanned leather at Kaduna.

11) We were mainly flying our airways, the Nigeria Airways, to most places in the world. The Airways was about the biggest in Africa at that time.

12) Most of the food we eat were being grown or produced in Nigeria.

We were producing all of the above and more in 1980
Today, we import almost everything.

There lies the source of the terrible exchange rate we are experiencing today and everybody on this platform has a critical role to play in reversing the ugly trend.

It is not enough for us to complain about the exchange rate or bring out what others are not doing or are failing to do, the key question is what are you producing or what are you planning to produce?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by Somodooo: 12:58am On Jun 15, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:
Nice piece
[/s]
trash
Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by tommy589(m): 2:11am On Jun 15, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Hmmmn. POLITICS. I'm tired.

Meanwhile, lemme cheap this vital info in

We were far more productive in 1980 than we are today

In 1980 the key metric are as follows:
1) we are a net exporter of refined petroleum products. Today we import all our refined petroleum products.

2) We ride in locally assembled cars, buses and trucks. Peugeot cars in Kaduna and Volkswagen cars in Lagos. Leyland in Ibadan and ANAMCO in Enugu produce our buses and trucks. Steyr at Bauchi producing our Agricultural tractors. And it is not just Assembly, we were producing many of the components. Vono products in Lagos producing the seats. Exide in Ibadan producing the batteries, not just for Nigeria but for the entire West Africa. Isoglass and TSG in Ibadan producing the windshields. Ferodo in Ibadan producing the brake pads and disc. Tyres produced by Dunlop in Lagos and Mitchellin in Portharcourt. And I mean tyres produced from rubber plantations located in Rivers State.

3) We were listening to Radio and watching television sets assembled in Ibadan by Sanyo.

4) We were using refrigerators, freezers and Airconditioners produced by Thermocool.

5) We were wearing clothes produced from the UNTL textile mills in Kaduna and Chellarams in Lagos. Not from imported cotton but from cotton grown in Nigeria.

6) Our water were running through pipes produced by Kwalipipe in Kano.

7) Our toilets were were fitted with WC produced at Kano and Abeokuta.

cool We were cooking with LPG gas stored inside gas cylinders produced at the NGC factory in Ibadan.

9) Our electricity was flowing through cables produced by the Nigerian wire and Cable, Ibadan and Kablemetal in Lagos and Portharcourt.

10) We had Bata and Lennards producing the shoes we were wearing. Not from imported leathers but from locally tanned leather at Kaduna.

11) We were mainly flying our airways, the Nigeria Airways, to most places in the world. The Airways was about the biggest in Africa at that time.

12) Most of the food we eat were being grown or produced in Nigeria.

We were producing all of the above and more in 1980
Today, we import almost everything.

There lies the source of the terrible exchange rate we are experiencing today and everybody on this platform has a critical role to play in reversing the ugly trend.

It is not enough for us to complain about the exchange rate or bring out what others are not doing or are failing to do, the key question is what are you producing or what are you planning to produce?

You forgot to mention the textile industries,one of the largest employers of labour. My last job as an employee was in a textile company.it was a shocking sight when passing through almost twenty years ago to see the factory and all the textile factories in the industrial estates out of business. I am talking of over 40 textile factories working 3 shifts non-stop with thousands of workers

We are in this situation because the right planners are not at the helm of our affairs. In the 70s, when one of the visionary leaders was warning of the danger in the importation of fairly used products,instead to deliberate with him and map out a way for the country's future they chose to malign him.

Under a leadership that is not partisan, that would check smuggling and ban importation of goods that can be manufactured here,come and see Nigeria rise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by Razy75g: 3:03am On Jun 15, 2020
The boko haram terrorist in NCIS New Orleans had yeruba tribal marks. I almost died of laughter.
Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by sunday0707(m): 6:59am On Jun 15, 2020
Gforce2015:
Ondo State is so important to me. We can afford to have a governor like Aketi in Ondo State anymore.....we will vote him out
you can say that again bro. An end to government of the father, by the mother and for the son.
Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by raybaba97(m): 7:23am On Jun 15, 2020
From what I can see, the election will be a free for all.

Aketi is moderately strong in the north, but Agbo has almost all the Ondo south leaders in his pocket. meanwhile eyitayo is a beast in the central district and Abraham weilds as much influence as aketi in the north.

I feel that whoever makes the best alliance will win the el
sunday0707:
you can say that again bro. An end to government of the father, by the mother and for the son.

Aketi is moderately strong in the north, but Agbo has almost all the Ondo south leaders in his pocket. meanwhile eyitayo is a beast in the central district and Abraham weilds as much influence as aketi in the north.

Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by LexngtonSteele: 7:24am On Jun 15, 2020
Sammy07:

if Agboola Ajayi is chosen to contest against Akeredolu.

it's an easy ride for Akeredolu.

Eyitayo Jegede and Olusola Oke are the only one that can give Akeredolu a tough ride if either of them represents PDP.

Seems you are a good political analyst. What do you think about Akeredolu's chances ?
Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by raybaba97(m): 7:24am On Jun 15, 2020

I feel that whoever makes the best alliance will win the election.
Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by raybaba97(m): 7:27am On Jun 15, 2020
LexngtonSteele:

Seems you are a good political analyst. What do you think about Akeredolu's chances ?

Oke has heavy support from the federal level, but he isn't actually popular in the south. I'm from the south, so I know.

Right now, the most popular candidates in Ondo south are Jegede, Abraham, and Agboola.

However, Agboola has the most political relevance with strong grassroot support.

in fact, Aketi only beat Jegede in the last election because of Agboola's southern votes. if he loses those votes, he's a goner.
Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by LexngtonSteele: 7:35am On Jun 15, 2020
raybaba97:

Oke has heavy support from the federal level, but he isn't actually popular in the south. I'm from the south, so I know.

Right now, the most popular candidates in Ondo south are Jegede, Abraham, and Agboola.

However, Agboola has the most political relevance with strong grassroot support.

in fact, Aketi only beat Jegede in the last election because of Agboola's southern votes. if he loses those votes, he's a goner.

Frankly I don't want Aketi to win... though I am not from Ondo and I shouldn't be personal...LOL.

He just strikes me as a social media Governor.
Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by sunday0707(m): 7:44am On Jun 15, 2020
raybaba97:

I feel that whoever makes the best alliance will win the elFrom what I can see, the election will be a free for all.

Anyone outside Aketi will do. We have never had it this bad. The government is solely run by the wife and son. And the way he brags with the son all about amazes me. He displays the family for everyone to see. How will you tell politicians that worked for your emergence that your son who wasn't known in political space of the state worked than them and he deserves being appointed your chief of staff. That's what he'll definitely do in his second term. The wife wields so much influence and power, she talks to the people of the state anyhow. He brags so much about payment of salaries whereas larger percentage of the salaries which are being put into cooperatives by the civil servants haven't been paid. For the records, he has only paid for January this year
Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by Dchampion65: 7:46am On Jun 15, 2020
Dangerous game plan

Those already in PDP will walk against him.
Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by Sammy07: 7:47am On Jun 15, 2020
LexngtonSteele:

The guy below your comment has given you a detailed reply.

However, I don't think Akeredolu beats Jegede because of southern votes or so.

I felt it's because People were tired of Mimiko & PDP.
He made some silly mistakes.
Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by Sammy07: 7:50am On Jun 15, 2020
sunday0707:
. For the records, he has only paid for January this year

January this year?
Do you work in Medical Center?
or as a teacher?

cos I know some people who has received their May salary (tho they work in Akure Buh I don't know their agency).
Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by raybaba97(m): 7:56am On Jun 15, 2020
Sammy07:

The guy below your comment has given you a detailed reply.

However, I don't think Akeredolu beats Jegede because of southern votes or so.

I felt it's because People were tired of Mimiko & PDP.
He made some silly mistakes.

yeah, people were also tired of PDP. Not to mention Jegede also had to deal with that litigation from the PDP primaries.

All of them seem evenly balanced in the coming election. So, it's the strongest midnight alliances that will win. Just note sha that Aketi's wife and son have made him a lot of enemies.
Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by Sammy07: 8:01am On Jun 15, 2020
raybaba97:

yeah, people were also tired of PDP. Not to mention Jegede also had to deal with that litigation from the PDP primaries.

All of them seem evenly balanced in the coming election. So, it's the strongest midnight alliances that will win. Just note sha that Aketi's wife and son have made him a lot of enemies.

Yeah, everything seem balanced, The difference between the winner and the runner up won't be up-to 100k.

I don't know the offense of his son, but that of his wife, he's somehow letting his wife control him or let's say having his wife to have huge influence In government.
Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by raybaba97(m): 8:14am On Jun 15, 2020
Sammy07:

Yeah, everything seem balanced, The difference between the winner and the runner up won't be up-to 100k.

I don't know the offense of his son, but that of his wife, he's somehow letting his wife control him or let's say having his wife to have huge influence In government.

The other day his wife insulted the whole AAUA faculty and students. The guy just dey somehow.
I'm somewhat close to Ondo south politicians, so I know some of what goes on in alagbaka.

the deal is that when his political allies adviced him to pick option A, he goes to the bedroom to his wife who says B, and the guy picks B. Las Las B is a terrible option and the current trouble he's having is because he's been picking B all this while.
Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by Sammy07: 8:19am On Jun 15, 2020
raybaba97:

The other day his wife insulted the whole AAUA faculty and students. The guy just dey somehow.
I'm somewhat close to Ondo south politicians, so I know some of what goes on in alagbaka.

the deal is that when his political allies adviced him to pick option A, he goes to the bedroom to his wife who says B, and the guy picks B. Las Las B is a terrible option and the current trouble he's having is because he's been picking B all this while.

grin I no fit control my laugh. grin
I know for sure that AAUA students will never vote for him.

I'm not against his Increament of AAUA school fees cos, in the whole SW, it seems only AAUA pay less than 100k as a fresher.

I'm not against it, but he suppose to do some tangible projects in the school so that the students will know the value of their money.

His wife fvcked up big time.
Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by Rajosh(m): 9:01am On Jun 15, 2020
Law 1: Never outshine the Master.
This is the beginning of the end for him. He won't win the election if he represents PDP and he'll also not be a deputy governor.
Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by alaska0123(m): 9:27am On Jun 15, 2020
You’re ignorant, Eyitayo jegede of 2016 is not the same as now, he doesn’t have a sitting governor backing like mimiko again, he doesn’t have the money and political will/machinery. Take time to read more about Hon. Agboola Ajayi you will know you’re clueless about ondo politics
Sammy07:

if Agboola Ajayi is chosen to contest against Akeredolu.

it's an easy ride for Akeredolu.

Eyitayo Jegede and Olusola Oke are the only one that can give Akeredolu a tough ride if either of them represents PDP.
Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by raybaba97(m): 11:05am On Jun 15, 2020
alaska0123:
You’re ignorant, Eyitayo jegede of 2016 is not the same as now, he doesn’t have a sitting governor backing like mimiko again, he doesn’t have the money and political will/machinery. Take time to read more about Hon. Agboola Ajayi you will know you’re clueless about ondo politics

So you believe Jegede won't get Ondo central votes right?
I'm not disputing that Agbo is more popular than Jegede in Ondo South. what I'm saying is that things stand, Jegede has weight in central, Agbo, Oke and Kekemeke in South, and Aketi, Borofice, and Abraham share North.

Sorry about that, I thought you quoted me.

From what I see, whoever makes the best alliance will win it. Not involving party politics sha
Re: Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party by Charly68: 11:14am On Jun 15, 2020
I hope this man is not going to repeat the mistake of Omoboriowo in Ondo state ..they shouted Omoboriowo bori Ajasin but alas! It was a great miscalculation even with his federal might support then..Fedeco did shuddy job and there was a terrible backlash in the old Ondo state ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayemi, El-Rufai, Amaechi Responsible For Ondo Crisis – Henry Olu Olatuja / Alex Otti Attends APC Cacaus Meeting / With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.