Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Neatly Stiched Kaftans And Senator Wears At Affordable Prices. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Neatly Stiched Kaftans And Senator Wears At Affordable Prices. (720 Views)

Quality Senator Wears And Kaftans Made In Aba For Sale / 2022 Senator Styles For Men | 60 Latest Senator Wears For The Fashionable Men / African Boubou Designs | Kaftans For Women | Trending Boubou Styles And Kaftan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neatly Stiched Kaftans And Senator Wears At Affordable Prices. by hbsilencer: 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
You're just a call/text from looking good at affordable cost. These neatly presented and well tailored clothes are available. Call or whatsapp Ecleazar designs on 08031530993. Also checkout IG and Facebook @ ecleazar_designs. You will be wowed by heaven's inspired designs and creative/unique presentations.

Re: Neatly Stiched Kaftans And Senator Wears At Affordable Prices. by bigtt76(f): 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
Poorly stitched undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neatly Stiched Kaftans And Senator Wears At Affordable Prices. by Golan007: 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
This your model na small pikin wey get moustache or ...?
Re: Neatly Stiched Kaftans And Senator Wears At Affordable Prices. by magknox(m): 8:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
bigtt76:
Poorly stitched undecided
keep quiet. If you don't have anything meaningful to say.
Re: Neatly Stiched Kaftans And Senator Wears At Affordable Prices. by bigtt76(f): 12:10am On Jun 15, 2020
I shut sah ...if your sight is impaired for you not to see the that the stitching on the kaftan in the fourth picture is not well aligned then ....I don't know what to say again cheesy

magknox:
keep quiet. If you don't have anything meaningful to say.
Re: Neatly Stiched Kaftans And Senator Wears At Affordable Prices. by magknox(m): 6:34am On Jun 15, 2020
bigtt76:
I shut sah ...if your sight is impaired for you not to see the that the stitching on the kaftan in the fourth picture is not well aligned then ....I don't know what to say again cheesy

Even though it is poorly stitched and you don like it just pass. You don't need to discourage the next person. By using such words. If na ur brother, u go talk like that?
Re: Neatly Stiched Kaftans And Senator Wears At Affordable Prices. by bigtt76(f): 9:42am On Jun 15, 2020
Ooh well... It's just a harmless feedback for the designer to step up his/her game. I will be doing them a disservice by keeping quiet and not telling the truth but I get you though... It was truly harmless.

magknox:

Even though it is poorly stitched and you don like it just pass. You don't need to discourage the next person. By using such words. If na ur brother, u go talk like that?

(1) (Reply)

Dreadlock Extensions / Ss Exiest Black Women On Instagram ( Hot Photos ) / Breaking New ! ! ! "emajo The Hardx Prologue" Now Out On Itunes.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.