Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,329 members, 7,819,131 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Denmark Travel - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Denmark Travel (5609 Views)

My Amazement About Denmark / This Amazing Circular Village In Denmark Looks Like Alien Civilization(Photos) / Between Denmark,poland,ireland And Sweden...where??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denmark Travel by 080bjaked(m): 3:01am On Jun 20, 2020
Runtown07:
going through school will be more better but I can't afford the cash that will be involved now, so I prefer to use the other way u mentioned by getting invitation by danish lady I will prefer that.

Typical Naija way of doing things.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denmark Travel by RemiAbdulSamad(m): 1:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
Runtown07:
Please I need expert of travel agency or someone based in Denmark to educate me more on how I can travel to Denmark for hustle( greener pastures) and also how much will be my budget., please no insult.
am glad I found this post. Denmark is on my list too. I just finished Uni recently and I would have been in service had it been that corona never kick in. My plan is to jappa after service. Am a Junior software developer, can we connect sir.
Re: Denmark Travel by Vietnaminfo(m): 9:28am On Jun 21, 2020
RemiAbdulSamad:
am glad I found this post. Denmark is on my list too. I just finished Uni recently and I would have been in service had it been that corona never kick in. My plan is to jappa after service. Am a Junior software developer, can we connect sir.

YOU ARE IN THE BEST PLACE TO GET COMPANY THAT WILL SPONSOR YOUR VISA. I AM A CLOUD COMPUTING PROFESSIONAL.
Re: Denmark Travel by RemiAbdulSamad(m): 11:55am On Jun 21, 2020
Vietnaminfo:

YOU ARE IN THE BEST PLACE TO GET COMPANY THAT WILL SPONSOR YOUR VISA. I AM A CLOUD COMPUTING PROFESSIONAL.
Wao. bro, is it really possible to get a company that can sponsor my visa? I've checked around here on Nairaland but haven't anything like such. My ultimate goal is to be a software developer working for one of those tech firms in Europe. what do you think I should do. any tips, ideas or suggestions.
Re: Denmark Travel by RemiAbdulSamad(m): 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
Vietnaminfo:

found this on stack overflow. it's expired. am still making some findings and research

Re: Denmark Travel by themaestro08(m): 1:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
Runtown07:
thanks my guy I will explore that also am looking for possible but legal way to move out from this shit hole, thanks man.

Try Germany. Free tuition fee and easy and straightforward system.
Re: Denmark Travel by Runtown07: 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
RemiAbdulSamad:
u have higher chances in Denmark cos among their shortage is IT, engineering and health and medical disciplines.
Re: Denmark Travel by Runtown07: 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
themaestro08:

Try Germany. Free tuition fee and easy and straightforward system.
how easy it is give me clues on every necessary things I need to know.
Re: Denmark Travel by RemiAbdulSamad(m): 2:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
Runtown07:
u have higher chances in Denmark cos among their shortage is IT, engineering and health and medical disciplines.
thanks bro.
Re: Denmark Travel by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
noobs123:
Some people are naturally stupid. Instead of you to do your research well, you are saying their money no good. A country earning equivalent $16/ hour minimum wages and someone checking about their currency conversion rate.

If it’s by currency exchange rate, people that traveled to Oman, Kuwait and Bahrain would be the richest.

Op if you can find your way there legally, Denmark is one of the best place to live in Europe.
Even the South Korea won can't compete with many countries' currency in Africa but, South Korea had gone far than most of them.
Re: Denmark Travel by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2020
Vietnaminfo:
Your best bet is going through studies. To get a Danish visa as a Tourist from Nigeria is a bit hard. Danish government needs people who are resourceful and in return improve their country. They frown at people coming for hustling. When you distinguish yourself as an academic or with a well sort out skill, you can be giving a free entry. Be aware that before you can work their, you need to go back to school there either in language school or their university. Your University certificate will do little or nothing in terms of securing job for you. I base in Vietnam but my Fiancee is based there and this info was what she revealed to me. Google is also your friend as well
How are you surviving Vietnam, are their citizens okay with you and treating you well. (Those people look like one of those #mind your business crew)
Re: Denmark Travel by Runtown07: 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2020
Jamestown123:
I'm not based in Denmark. I just have friends in Denmark. And also I have danish friends all of them can speak English. But I think the best route is through studies. Denmark is a very tough country, they are done everything possible to stop immigrant from coming to their country. If you have the money, then the easiest way is through the study route. All my friends went as students. If you want to go there through any other means is going to be hard, but not impossible. Assuming you have someone in Denmark who could send you an invitation later to come over. But then again is almost impossible to turn your visit visa to a permanent visa. So my brother. If you truly want to go to Denmark, then just apply to their universities, the minimum tuition fees is 6k euros. But the are very friendly. I have about 23 danish friends, and all of them can speak perfect English. Just go to YouTube and see. It's just the older generation that can't speak English. Please don't give up oo. Still make more enquiry.
pally how far introduce me to some of ur danish friend abeg can we chat 08037533835 my number looking forward my man.
Re: Denmark Travel by Vietnaminfo(m): 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
RemiAbdulSamad:
Wao. bro, is it really possible to get a company that can sponsor my visa? I've checked around here on Nairaland but haven't anything like such. My ultimate goal is to be a software developer working for one of those tech firms in Europe. what do you think I should do. any tips, ideas or suggestions.

Register with this site and search for jobs.

https://www.glassdoor.com/

Goodluck
Re: Denmark Travel by Vietnaminfo(m): 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
Runtown07:
how easy it is give me clues on every necessary things I need to know.

Be ready to transfer upto 4 million naira to German block account before they can give you visa on students visa.
Re: Denmark Travel by Vietnaminfo(m): 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
How are you surviving Vietnam, are their citizens okay with you and treating you well. (Those people look like one of those #mind your business crew)

Vietnam �� is one of the best Asian countries to travel and live. They are the most friendly citizens i have ever seen. They love foreigners like anything good. If not because of my fiancee in Denmark, I am not ready to move out. Many foreigners are here as an English teachers. Vietnamese can starve themselves to help you as a foreigners. It is only teaching Jobs that foreigners can get because they don't have much other jobs.

3 Likes

Re: Denmark Travel by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 22, 2020
Can an undergraduate in a vietnamese university teach English too? Please
Vietnaminfo:

Vietnam �� is one of the best Asian countries to travel and live. They are the most friendly citizens i have ever seen. They love foreigners like anything good. If not because of my fiancee in Denmark, I am not ready to move out. Many foreigners are here as an English teachers. Vietnamese can starve themselves to help you as a foreigners. It is only teaching Jobs that foreigners can get because they don't have much other jobs.
Re: Denmark Travel by RemiAbdulSamad(m): 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
Vietnaminfo:

Register with this site and search for jobs.
https://www.glassdoor.com/

Goodluck
thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Denmark Travel by harryhenry02: 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
gentleking90:
I dont need to check the currency I'm using everyday

Bro I can I link up with you
Re: Denmark Travel by harryhenry02: 4:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
Anybody coming to Southern Denmark University September 2020?? I have got accommodation in Sønderborg we can share the double room. Please contact me ASAP.
Re: Denmark Travel by Runtown07: 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
harryhenry02:
Anybody coming to Southern Denmark University September 2020?? I have got accommodation in Sønderborg we can share the double room. Please contact me ASAP.
how is life generally in denmark
Re: Denmark Travel by Vietnaminfo(m): 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2020
you4me:
Can an undergraduate in a vietnamese university teach English too? Please

You can but it is illegal. Your best bet is to come with the right documents
Re: Denmark Travel by RemiAbdulSamad(m): 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
harryhenry02:
you mind sharing your experience in Denmark with us
Re: Denmark Travel by gadafi101(m): 7:11am On Jun 27, 2020
You can buzz me on 07089097777.
I have a connect that can help you out
Runtown07:
Please I need expert of travel agency or someone based in Denmark to educate me more on how I can travel to Denmark for hustle( greener pastures) and also how much will be my budget., please no insult.
Re: Denmark Travel by EbonyCy(f): 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2020
Vietnaminfo:

You can but it is illegal. Your best bet is to come with the right documents

Pls sir what are the right documents?
Re: Denmark Travel by Love800(m): 7:01am On Dec 12, 2023
Hello
Goodmorning.
Pls how can i go to vietnam to teach?
Vietnaminfo:

Re: Denmark Travel by Vietnaminfo(m): 12:38am On Dec 13, 2023
Love800:
Hello
Goodmorning.
Pls how can i go to vietnam to teach?
If you have a University degree, send me message in my inbox and I will guide you
Re: Denmark Travel by Love800(m): 3:13am On Dec 13, 2023
Goodmorning sir.
Yes i have.
How do i locate ur inbox. Or is it here you are refering to?
Vietnaminfo:

If you have a University degree, send me message in my inbox and I will guide you
Re: Denmark Travel by Love800(m): 5:32pm On Dec 16, 2023
How will i send it? Ur number is not on ur profile
Vietnaminfo:

Send me private message here on nairaland. I don't want to share my details online

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice On DIY In Passport Application / Jacky Hathiramani Bags Platinum Excellence Leadership Award / 10 Cheap Countries To Live Abroad For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.