Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Between Denmark,poland,ireland And Sweden...where??? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Between Denmark,poland,ireland And Sweden...where??? (7752 Views)

Choosing Between Denmark,russia And USA For Masters / Poland Work Visa / Adventure In Ireland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Denmark,poland,ireland And Sweden...where??? by stacyadams: 2:57am On Feb 09, 2018
between these countries...where hustle and money sure pass grin grin grin grin people wey live there edakun comment..
Re: Between Denmark,poland,ireland And Sweden...where??? by Demonicide(f): 10:03am On Feb 09, 2018
stacyadams:
between these countries...where hustle and money sure pass grin grin grin grin people wey live there edakun comment..
No just try Ireland. Can you try finland?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Denmark,poland,ireland And Sweden...where??? by frostmate: 11:02am On Feb 09, 2018
Demonicide:

Please why not Ireland?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Denmark,poland,ireland And Sweden...where??? by mavinc4u(f): 11:17am On Feb 09, 2018
Demonicide:

abeg wetin dey for finland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Denmark,poland,ireland And Sweden...where??? by Demonicide(f): 2:11pm On Feb 09, 2018
frostmate:

Please why not Ireland?
No work for Ireland?
Re: Between Denmark,poland,ireland And Sweden...where??? by Demonicide(f): 2:11pm On Feb 09, 2018
mavinc4u:

abeg wetin dey for finland.
He be like say work dey there.
Re: Between Denmark,poland,ireland And Sweden...where??? by stacyadams: 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2018
Demonicide:
No work for Ireland?
grin grin thank u darling,,,,,,,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Denmark,poland,ireland And Sweden...where??? by stacyadams: 3:15pm On Feb 09, 2018
people weydey finland,sweden and denmark and poland make una cum talk oooooooooooooooooo
Re: Between Denmark,poland,ireland And Sweden...where??? by mavinc4u(f): 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2018
Demonicide:
He be like say work dey there.

serious?
Re: Between Denmark,poland,ireland And Sweden...where??? by Demonicide(f): 3:30pm On Feb 09, 2018
mavinc4u:

serious?
So i heard, Especially in the Nations capital
Re: Between Denmark,poland,ireland And Sweden...where??? by ip2121918021(m): 6:05pm On Feb 09, 2018
I live in Poland but Sweden is a much better country. If you're considering somewhere near a nordic country - Amsterdam is much better but you'll need a skill to be successful there (anywhere really). Ireland is great too because it's easier to ja into ilu oba (UK) from Ireland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Denmark,poland,ireland And Sweden...where??? by Felixitie(m): 9:29pm On Feb 09, 2018
Any advice on Netherlands? I am planning to find my way to Netherlands. Someone wana help me secure job to aid my visa.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Denmark,poland,ireland And Sweden...where??? by stacyadams: 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2018
ip2121918021:
I live in Poland but Sweden is a much better country. If you're considering somewhere near a nordic country - Amsterdam is much better but you'll need a skill to be successful there (anywhere really). Ireland is great too because it's easier to ja into ilu oba (UK) from Ireland.
pls elaborate on d skills ..
Re: Between Denmark,poland,ireland And Sweden...where??? by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 10, 2018
ip2121918021:

Good day to you . In all of the Scandinavia countries ,would you say Sweden is the best in terms of Job availability , immigration friendly and better standard of living ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Denmark,poland,ireland And Sweden...where??? by frostmate: 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
Demonicide:
No work for Ireland?
Okay.
Re: Between Denmark,poland,ireland And Sweden...where??? by Klazy: 3:54pm On Feb 10, 2018
With Spain tourist visa can I marry a citizen to extend my stay, just get my Spain tourist visa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Denmark,poland,ireland And Sweden...where??? by Felixitie(m): 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2018
Klazy:
With Spain tourist visa can I marry a citizen to extend my stay, just get my Spain tourist visa
How many weeks or months visa? Are you single? What is main motive for going?
Re: Between Denmark,poland,ireland And Sweden...where??? by Klazy: 6:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
Felixitie:

How many weeks or months visa? Are you single? What is main motive for going?
Bro it's a month tourist visa.i intend to stay abroad and hustle
Re: Between Denmark,poland,ireland And Sweden...where??? by Felixitie(m): 6:52pm On Feb 10, 2018
Klazy:

Bro it's a month tourist visa.i intend to stay abroad and hustle
Bro..it won't be easy oo based on the period of stay. Kinda short for marriage scope. I think there should be a way to extend your stay apart from marrying Spanish..
Re: Between Denmark,poland,ireland And Sweden...where??? by stacyadams: 12:42am On Feb 11, 2018
Klazy:
grin grin work no even dey spain and greece..hope u know
Re: Between Denmark,poland,ireland And Sweden...where??? by rafcrown(m): 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
SWEDEN.I lived there before.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Denmark,poland,ireland And Sweden...where??? by chatmate: 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
@klazy. Change to study permit first ... a year and legal If u know what I'm saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Denmark,poland,ireland And Sweden...where??? by stacyadams: 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
rafcrown:
..thank u...whats life like there??which visa carri u enter??work dey??what to expect?
Re: Between Denmark,poland,ireland And Sweden...where??? by SalemPriest: 12:09pm On Oct 03, 2019
ip2121918021:
Planning on coming to Poland on a work visa that should 700 euros monthly and upgrade when I get there. But these are agents talk, I need real advice from someone there pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Denmark,poland,ireland And Sweden...where??? by chikeiro(m): 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
Please kindly elaborate because I have plans of masters next year, and what is there immigration law like? cost of living and accommodation. can one work and also school.
chatmate:
@klazy. Change to study permit first ... a year and legal If u know what I'm saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Denmark,poland,ireland And Sweden...where??? by lordally(m): 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2020
SalemPriest:

Planning on coming to Poland on a work visa that should 700 euros monthly and upgrade when I get there. But these are agents talk, I need real advice from someone there pls

Hello bro ...good day...please how did the Work permit stuff go??
Re: Between Denmark,poland,ireland And Sweden...where??? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2020
Felixitie:
Any advice on Netherlands? I am planning to find my way to Netherlands. Someone wana help me secure job to aid my visa.
How far with your Netherlands visa bro how did it go?
Am also planning to relocate there

1 Like

Re: Between Denmark,poland,ireland And Sweden...where??? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
rafcrown:
How is that country like
Have once heard someone saying the country is not good that Swedish people ain't friendly
Is it true?
Re: Between Denmark,poland,ireland And Sweden...where??? by Lukaku12: 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
ZIINI:

How is that country like
Have once heard someone saying the country is not good that Swedish people ain't friendly
Is it true?
I have noticed u, u are always on every travel thread...the relocating matter really hard bro....well let’s keep gathering information

1 Like

Re: Between Denmark,poland,ireland And Sweden...where??? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
Lukaku12:

I have noticed u, u are always on every travel thread...the relocating matter really hard bro....well let’s keep gathering information
Repeat this after me
THE COMING ELECTION WON'T MEET ME HERE IN NIGERIA.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Denmark,poland,ireland And Sweden...where??? by Lukaku12: 3:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
ZIINI:

Repeat this after me
THE COMING ELECTION WON'T ME HERE IN NIGERIA.
Amen boss
Please let’s chat to share more insights on whatapps I love youth with thesame vibes with me....give me ur whatapps digits

1 Like

Re: Between Denmark,poland,ireland And Sweden...where??? by Cousin9999: 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2020
1. Ireland
2. Sweden
3. Denmark

Forget Poland. Ridiculous.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

800k A Month: Should I Travel To Canada? / Nigerian E Passport Microchips / Open Letter To Governor Fayemi By Funmi Olagunju On Ikogosi Resort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.